Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Jae Won

i just bought it...i hope that i will see it soon
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Thumbs up

no more discussion about kim jae won's drama or whatever????

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    i just bought it...i hope that i will see it soon
    o
    finish watchin it yet cuz onli took me 2 or 3 days to watch it cuz realli liked it at that time

I jsut receive it today...I finish first disc...really so fun...he is so cute in there

Default KJW new drama

I have watch :-

Romance
    Rival
    Love Patzzi
    My 19 years old sister in law
    Wonderful life

Anybody have watch Land of Wine and Beijing My Love ? Kindly post some short review for both and by the way anyone where can I get Wuri's Family.

I jsut receive it today...I finish first disc...really so fun...he is so cute in there
    ooo
    did that lil girl come out yet?
    isnt she soooo cutteee?

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    ooo
    did that lil girl come out yet?
    isnt she soooo cutteee?
    only episode 1,of course not yet out.i think she comes out on episode 8/9
    in love with:

[hyun bin][kim sun ah][rain][ron ng][tavia yeung]

Quote Originally Posted by jaewonling
    only episode 1,of course not yet out.i think she comes out on episode 8/9
    YES, she appeared around at end episode 8....

YES, she appeared around at end episode 8....
    wasnt it episode 9?

wasnt it episode 9?
    yes...episode 9....

I didn't really watch My 19 Year Old Sister in Law, but I watched it here and there. Lol, still have the serie and I most likely will watch it fully this summer. Anyways though, from what I did see, I really felt bad for KJW!!! His ending is sad for me, I wish he would have gotten a pairing! When it showed him at the hospital seeing his friend being pursued by a girl and making him remember his past, I felt bad for him It was really sweet of him to give up Jun Da Bin to his brother even though he says he didn't. I really liked his character. hehe, he was quite handsome as a doctor! Also at the end when it showed credits of the stars saying thanks or whatnot, he was adorable! Lol, looked camera shy

I also got to see some bloopers of his in My Love Patzzi and he is really adorable! So cute and amusing. Hehe, he and Jang Nara seem to have had a lot of fun together!

I look forward to more of his upcoming series now! Can't wait for them. Lol, in the meanwhile like I've always been doing, will keep re-watching Rival FallenAngel!! Come join the Rival thread
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

aznxmuimui saw him lol

Didn't know there was a thread for KJW. I just recently saw him in "My Love Patzzi" and I think I have a favorite Korean actor now. I really adore his smile. I'm currently watching "Wonderful Life" and so far it's okay but starting to drag a little.

Has anyone seen the movie "100 Days of Mr. Arrogant?" Is it worth watching? Also, how about the series "My 19 Year Old Sister in Law?" Does anyone have any other series/movies of his to recommend?
    Last edited by botan; 04-21-06 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    Didn't know there was a thread for KJW. I just recently saw him in "My Love Patzzi" and I think I have a favorite Korean actor now. I really adore his smile. I'm currently watching "Wonderful Life" and so far it's okay but starting to drag a little.

Has anyone seen the movie "100 Days of Mr. Arrogant?" Is it worth watching? Also, how about the series "My 19 Year Old Sister in Law?" Does anyone have any other series/movies of his to recommend?
    u think dat "wonderful life"s draggy......
    but i think its da best drama i've ever watch n da only drama i like
    n i did c da beginnin of "my 19 yr old sis in law" but i didnt finish it cuz da grl wasnt dat pretty

Does anyone have any other series/movies of his to recommend?
    Have you seen "Romance" yet? He's the male lead in there and his character is very likeable. I think he looks best in "My Love Patzzi", though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

u think dat "wonderful life"s draggy......
    but i think its da best drama i've ever watch n da only drama i like
    n i did c da beginnin of "my 19 yr old sis in law" but i didnt finish it cuz da grl wasnt dat pretty
    Yeah, it was getting kind of draggy so I decided to put it aside and watch it later. There's a lot of elements that seem similar to a few other K-dramas I've seen, like Full House, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, etc. Particularly, the hate-love and contracted relationship. I would probably have liked Wonderful Life more if I hadn't watched Full House, etc before it. I put Goong aside for the same reasons but I do prefer WL more than that series. Goong is way too draggy and some parts are kind of silly or cliche.

Have you seen "Romance" yet? He's the male lead in there and his character is very likeable. I think he looks best in "My Love Patzzi", though.
    Thank you for the recomendation Lady Zhuge! Nope, I haven't seen Romance. What is it about? I liked his look in My Love Pattzi a lot. The glasses suit him very well, he should keep wearing them.

Yeah, it was getting kind of draggy so I decided to put it aside and watch it later. There's a lot of elements that seem similar to a few other K-dramas I've seen, like Full House, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, etc. Particularly, the hate-love and contracted relationship. I would probably have liked Wonderful Life more if I hadn't watched Full House, etc before it. I put Goong aside for the same reasons but I do prefer WL more than that series. Goong is way too draggy and some parts are kind of silly or cliche.
    yep...goong sucks so yep! u should put dat aside

but i watched full house before i watched wonderful life too...but wonderful life still ROCKED!!! n full house got a bit draggy

n did u watch "my girl"??? it was good in da beginnin, but draggy in da end

yep...goong sucks so yep! u should put dat aside

but i watched full house before i watched wonderful life too...but wonderful life still ROCKED!!! n full house got a bit draggy

n did u watch "my girl"??? it was good in da beginnin, but draggy in da end
    I will still definately finish WL. I still have half the series left to go, so who knows my opinion on it might change after I watch the whole thing. I agree Full House did get rather draggy and repetitive towards the end. It was my very first K-drama, maybe that's why I like it more than the other dramas I've seen. Plus, I liked the chemistry between Bi and Song Hye Gyo, they were very cute.

I've only seen the first episode of "My Girl." It didn't really appeal to me. Is it still worth watching though?

I will still definately finish WL. I still have half the series left to go, so who knows my opinion on it might change after I watch the whole thing. I agree Full House did get rather draggy and repetitive towards the end. It was my very first K-drama, maybe that's why I like it more than the other dramas I've seen. Plus, I liked the chemistry between Bi and Song Hye Gyo, they were very cute.

I've only seen the first episode of "My Girl." It didn't really appeal to me. Is it still worth watching though?
    ppl have different tastes so im not sure...i thought sum parts were funny thou but got borin after n i dont watch kdramas anymore cuz theyre too draggy now, i only watch korean shows like "SBS loveletter" n "SBS x-man"

i think he did a great performance in Rival... which was was blonde.. and he didn't look bad at all...

in my love pattzi i felt that he lacked a personality for some reason.. it was like he didn't show much emotion.. yes he loved the girl.. but like yea...

wonderful life was actually pretty fun to watch... him paired up with Eugene was cute...

wuri's family was good overall...

Beijing, my Love was also quite interesting.. which i recommend..nice to see a mixture of chinese with korean actors/actresses...

those are the ones i've watched and yea...
    currently watching: <3 hana Yori dango season 2
    <3 corner with love
    <3 hana-kimi
    <3 goong S