Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor's Law 《律政新人王》

yeah, but somehow myolie managed to portray her character quite well
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by Sugar
    Myolies' hair got to go....
    Hey wasn't Sammul & her hair the same? Just that her "pak yeah" (think Deric Wan in Golden Faith)was on the other side and more visible......
    Currently watching: The White Flame, Survivor's Law

Just Finished: Eternal Happiness, Invisible Journey, Not Just A Pretty Face, Seed of Hope

Originally posted by cherrie
    yeah, but somehow myolie managed to portray her character quite well
    yeah ... i totalli agree w/ u ... i think myolies actin was realli convincin in survivors law
    Francis Ng FOREVER!!!

i think raymond and myolie are good here. as for sammul and bernice...definitely needs improvement!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i think raymond and myolie are good here. as for sammul and bernice...definitely needs improvement!
    ttli agree ... raymond n myolie look realli good .. but sammul n bernice rn''t good .. i dunno y but i alwayz haf dis impression dat bernice is very "big" .. n i'm not talkin bout her bustline ... but sammul's tall .. but he's kinda skinnyish .. so its like a big gal w/ a little guy .. duznt realli go
    Francis Ng FOREVER!!!

i don't have that impression on bernice and sammul...however, i have this impression that bernice is sammul's elder sister
    cherrie

It's not the way that Bernice or Sammul looks that makes them incompatable but it's their acting. They had no chemistry with each other.

in my opinion, it's not really that they don't have chemistry. rather, they are not given enough scenes together to develop chemistry
    cherrie

Yeah, that's true, they weren't given enough scenes to develop chemistry.

hey, i just noticed now that kenneth ma is in this series! he played the role of the guy who likes looking women's legs (2nd case, if i remember correctly) it's really quite hard to imagine kenneth as a bad guy because i saw him first in triumph in the skies where he played a goody character. even after seeing him in the driving power (as the scheming son-in-law of adam cheng), it's still hard to imagine.
    cherrie

Hehehe, I noticed that too cherrie after I was watching Triumph in the Skies!!! Hehehe, I think he did well in that case, his face emotions were rather good!!!

Hmmm....you guys basically said everything I was planning on saying. Then again just wanted to say again how cute Raymond and Myolie were togehter!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wasn't Kenneth Ma in "Not Just a Pretty Face" too?

rily? what's his role there? if i remember correctly, he's also in witness to a prosecution 2...i think he's the one who discovered han ma li's dead body? (hanging on a tree) correct me if im wrong though
    cherrie

I'm not sure if it was him, the guy does look like him though. He played Tiffany Lam's boyfriend.

yeah right, the driver right? i remember him now.
    cherrie

had a second viewing of this series, and like you guys, have only just noticed kenneth ma

You can't imagine kenneth ma in an evil role?? he looks very evil to me

and I noticed that Myolie overacts in the emotional scenes where she's supposed to be distressed, very OTT - but otherwise, its still a mature performance from her

Of course, Raymond Lam is still easily the most accomplished of the main leads - but I love the Homer character too, cracks me up

enjoyed this series just as much as the first time I watched it- highly recommended to those yet to see this

yeah right, the driver right? i remember him now.
    Yeah, that was him. The first time I saw Kenneth was in this series and then ever since then he looked pretty evil to me and it was weird seeing him play a nice guy in "Not Just a Pretty Face." And even of after watching him in that series I still think he looks like a bad guy.

i've seen his previous serials but never noticed him. i noticed him in triumph in the skies. he looks rather...dumb there. so for me, it's quite hard to imagine that he's bad. nevertheless, he can look evil when he squints his eyes
    cherrie

This is killing me. I'll have to see that part again to know for sure who you guys are talking about. I always have a hard time matching English names with the faces.

Originally posted by Charlieboy

Of course, Raymond Lam is still easily the most accomplished of the main leads - but I love the Homer character too, cracks me up

enjoyed this series just as much as the first time I watched it- highly recommended to those yet to see this
    Same here, the character of Homer was rather amusing. Espically when he was hiding from his debt to Angela? Is that her name in there? Anywyas it was even funnier when she started confessing her love to him and all that. I didn't really like Winnie as much. She hardly had time and her character was really raw.....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.