Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor's Law 《律政新人王》

for some reason.......sammuel reminds me of the villian in heartstrings........cos they're always smiling but just that he doesn't backstab.....
    and also....i reckon what he did was so slack......how he knew that the girl was going out with the other guy....but he just asked her to meet him and stuff......
    A thousand times I have failed,
    Still your mercy remains
    Should I stumble again
    For I'm caught in your grace.

Is the guy that plays the OA Juno?

Yup, I think thats Juno as the OA
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I hate Juno. He's ugly and short... did he do well in the series?

i found juno annoying in the series cant act and had bad jokes.. dunno why he was casted.. maybe its because hes a singer but singerwise and looks are both annoying and horrible. juno fans might be the only one that likes his part in this good series.

Originally posted by Abercromby09
    i found juno annoying in the series cant act and had bad jokes.. dunno why he was casted..
    My prediction is correct!

so far so good (no, i'm not talking about Juno......).

surprising really cos i'm not a fan of any of the four leads. But i must say that raymond's ben is a very easily likeable guy and what a change to see myolie in such a role (vs golden faith and eternal happiness). well done. and even though they played siblings in their last series together, i can't wait to see them get together here. i reckon they have pretty good chemistry.

[size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]

Survivor's Law has 20 or 25 episodes?
    Learn how to die, and you learn how to live.

Originally posted by mystical_angel63
    Survivor's Law has 20 or 25 episodes?

I have just watched the first episode. The point that I appreciated most was that the cases in SL were not as common as those in File of Justice of Legal Entanglement. Cases in SL were all rare and interesting cases. However, there were some actors disappointing. First, Juno could not act at all and he's extremely ugly. Second, I disliked watching Wong Cheuk Ling, the one who played Angela. She overacted and had the same facial expression in all series.

I was wondering what happens to Sammul? I saw in the theme that Raymond helps him to defend the case

Originally posted by tvbthemevideo

I have just watched the first episode. The point that I appreciated most was that the cases in SL were not as common as those in File of Justice of Legal Entanglement. Cases in SL were all rare and interesting cases. However, there were some actors disappointing. First, Juno could not act at all and he's extremely ugly. Second, I disliked watching Wong Cheuk Ling, the one who played Angela. She overacted and had the same facial expression in all series.
    Thanks! hehe for some reason I thought there were only 20 episodes.. hehe

Yea I agree the case are different, but at first I didnt like the cases since all it talked about was ppl being pervert. But the cases got better. I don't mind Juno that much (hehe I think he looks like a horse. Sorry If I offend anyone) But I definately agree on the part about Wong Cheuk Ling. I really dislike her acting and her voice is expressionless. hehe

I have seen Wong Cheuk Ling in three series (In the Realm Of Fancy, Back To Square One and SL). She required acting three different roles. But I found that her facial expression, acting and the expressionless voice were exactly the same in three series. I really hate watching her.

I've watched three episodes so far and I love the show already The cases are really interesting (especially the husband "raping" his wife and the little kid who bashed up the big fat kid) and Myolie Wu is a much better actress than I first thought. She really suits her character he and portrays her quite well. I also can't wait to see the relationship between Vincent and Jessica develop

I kno raymond... my cousin's aunty is he's aunty's friend... and i've seen him he looks really good in person...
    btw, i think he does a really good job here.

i think myolie wu really has a lot of potential as an actress. i was super impressed by her skills in golden faith playing the retarded girl... but now, she's doing a good job at playing the serious career oriented woman.

raymond lam is not so annoying in this series. he's actually normal.

bernice, in this series, is a bit annoying cuz she is such a geek.

vincent/sammul is annoying too! i can't believe he asked myolie out on the nite that she was supposed to be with raymond!! what a back-stabber!

Originally posted by gumball
    i think myolie wu really has a lot of potential as an actress. i was super impressed by her skills in golden faith playing the retarded girl... but now, she's doing a good job at playing the serious career oriented woman.

raymond lam is not so annoying in this series. he's actually normal.

bernice, in this series, is a bit annoying cuz she is such a geek.

vincent/sammul is annoying too! i can't believe he asked myolie out on the nite that she was supposed to be with raymond!! what a back-stabber!
    I agree Myolie has improved so much!

haha If there is was actually someone in the world that has the same personallity Ben (Ramond's character) then I would soo fall for him.. hahaha but I really doubt it... *signs*

I actually like Bernice's character in this SL, because she's so dorky it cute. I was hoping that Ben would go with Jessica.

I agree Vincent was the worst! He just took her away from him, I think that's so selfish.. heheh But Sammul is kind of cute! heheh

hmm lol i saw newspaper Juno get arrest in hong kong?
    Watching

Virtual Harmony II
    The Legend Of Love
    Survival's Law

yes, juno mak and his father both have been arrested in an investigation by the ICAC. there's a thread about this in the actors section. lol.

I'm watching this series in HK (finished 4th episode) and have to say its one of the funniest and best tvb series in a long time - especially after the awful w-files

particularly good are Myolie Wu(showing her acting range) , Raymond Lam(pulls off the funnies very easily) and Lok Ying Kwan (plays the law firm boss)

Originally posted by tvbthemevideo

However, there were some actors disappointing. First, Juno could not act at all and he's extremely ugly. Second, I disliked watching Wong Cheuk Ling, the one who played Angela. She overacted and had the same facial expression in all series.

tvbthemevideo, you don't happen to be my gf do you?? She said the EXACT same thing

Originally posted by Charlieboy
    tvbthemevideo, you don't happen to be my gf do you?? She said the EXACT same thing
    haha.... that means everyone have the same feeling towards Wong Cheuk Ling and Juno Mak...