Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Byung Hun

Tweety!!! Mystery!!!! What happened guys? Your letting this thread die down and we can't have that!!! Gosh, reading a new review for Beautiful Days and it just makes me want to rewatch sooooo badly!!!! I think I am about to be tempted into rerenting again!!!! lol, Lee Byung Hun is soooo cute though lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I've just finished watching All In and now I'm obessed about Lee Byung Hun. His drool factor is off the ricter scale. I look forward to watching Beautiful Days next.

Here's a wallpaper of him...he's so cute! I love his smile!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awwww, Goddess missed us. You know what, we need to have a feast with all the LBH devotees to celebrate. Yesterday, Mystery and Tweety went to see a movie together, plus Tweety was nice enough to record BDs in DVD for me. So Goddess, if you want, e-mail me and if you live in Southern California, let hang out.

I converted my mom to become an addict to Beautiful Days. If it wasn't for Tweety recording those disc, she would have spent big bucks to purchase that series.

Anyway, the review for Beautiful Days (the latest) was so informative and great. In a way, I think TVBs should follow the direction of Korea. I really like how they change the ending to accomodate the viewers. Beautiful Days won't be as good without LBH and CJW got together. However, I guessed the ending was so rush because of financial difficutly.

As y'all know, I need more lessons on how to post pictures, so if any of you are computer-wise, help me out. Especially you, Tweety. And you, also, Goddess. There is absolutely no excuse for a moderator not posting any pictures!!

Miss you guys a whole lot!

MsPowerBomb, Beautiful Days is a not-to-miss for LBH fans. Hurry up to watch and let us know how much you appreciate the series .

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Tweety!!! Mystery!!!! What happened guys? Your letting this thread die down and we can't have that!!! Gosh, reading a new review for Beautiful Days and it just makes me want to rewatch sooooo badly!!!! I think I am about to be tempted into rerenting again!!!! lol, Lee Byung Hun is soooo cute though lol
    What do you mean "what happened to us?" What happened to you? Disappeared on us for the longest time

Am so happy right now. Will be getting BD with English subtitles soon . Yes, I know... you all must think I'm going nuts for getting another set when I already have one copy. It's just that the Viet dubbed version does not do justice to the actors and actresses real emotions. I'm so in love with the drama that I must hear their original voices. Man, I'm going broke with my obsession with K-dramas.

Hihihi, poor Tweety. But I know you were going to fall in love with the series. I wish they work more on the ending, it's too rush. But I can just be grateful that they didn't make LBH the villain throughout the series. He got the girl in the end .

Well, Tweety, since you do me a big favor with the discs. If you need financial support to get the original DVDs in English sub, let me know, I'll be happy to split to cost with you. Anything for my fellow LBH lovers.

Awwww, you are so sweet, Mystery . That's okay. I don't want you to be spending money on something you don't really want. Then I would feel bad. Anne has already agreed to split the cost with me . It's just that I'm spending money other series as well. Not a good thing. When I look at my credit card bills, it always make

I'm only buying vcds, not dvd. Dun got that kind of $$ . But they are ripped from dvd, so quality is still very good .

Now, I get to see scenes with LBH in a crisp, clear image...

Lol, Tweety!!!! Okay okay, I dissapeared too. But I'm back and you guys were still gone!!!!! Well now that your back and also MsPowerbomb has joined in this thread will get livlier!!!

Hehe, thats fun to hear. So you two met up to see a movie? Lol, I think the chances of us meeting are slim to none. I live all the way up in Minnesota!!!!

Oh, I'm waiting for All In!!! From pics LBH looks really cute as always, still I wish he had his BD hairdo!!!! Lol, but this one goes well with the series. MsPowerbomb, diffinate watch Beautiful Days!!! LBH is just drop dead amazing in there!!!!

Hehe, Goddess has lately been on a huge Korean series rage. Renting K serise taht were released out earlier and watching them. Just finished Endless Love and planning on getting Winter Sonata to see maybe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi Fellow LBH Fans!!!

I'm so glad to discover that theres a thread here for my idol. I just started surfin only a month ago as I'm computer illiterate until now!!!!(shy,shy)

It took me quite awhile to read postin from page one! So.... I know everone here ...... actually.....
    It has been awhile since anyone post so WHERES EVERYBODY????

Anyway theres not much news of LBH lately, I'm a great great fan of Beautiful Days. Bungee Jumpin and Joint security Area sealed my admiration for him as superb actor, one who can get in and out of character with ease.
    Also not forgettin Beautiful my Lady, but tragic endin.
    All In ... he acts pretty well here as usual, without him I think no one will take notice of this drama ....... my personal opinion.

Cheers!!!

Hey Angel! So good to see yet another LBH fan gracing this thread. Yup, totally agree that he can blend into his characters so well that it's amazing to watch his performances.

Originally posted by Angel_8
    All In ... he acts pretty well here as usual, without him I think no one will take notice of this drama ....... my personal opinion.
    This also holds true to Beautiful Days. If he wasn't the lead and RSW ended up with CJW, I would have ditched the show. Frankly, RSW doesn't have the charm to hold my attention for 24 episodes. I pretty much fast forward all his scenes anyway.

LBH =

Let's get the party started. His series All In = Van Bai Dinh Men comes out next week. I wish I can get all of us together to celebrate another one of his series. Also, if what Tweety said is true, we'll have excellent view of his cute behind .

Gosh, Goddess. Move down to California! Minnesota is so cold. May be one day, I'll fly up there to see you. My wish is travel to every single state of this country at least once.

Welcome to the big family, Angel. It looks like you watched more of his series than any of us in this thread. Just out of curiosity, did Korea ever make any wuxia series? Is LBH ever in one? I think he looks better as a modern man than in ancient clothes.

C'mon people! Let's pump this thread alive like it used to be! I'm so back now that I can gazed at his beautiful face one more time!

Alright! I've finally started watching Beautiful Days...and let me tell you, I love LBH in here. Gosh, I hope he makes more series for us to watch!

Originally posted by Mystery
    Let's get the party started. His series All In = Van Bai Dinh Men comes out next week. I wish I can get all of us together to celebrate another one of his series. Also, if what Tweety said is true, we'll have excellent view of his cute behind .
    Assuming the Viet production didn't cut any of the scenes out, lucky viewers will get to drool over his butt

Lol, Mystery!!! Yeah it is rather cold up here, but I think I've grown use to it. Hehe, moving down to Cali? Thats a athought, but don't want to leave old MN. Lol, yes you do fly on up here to visit me!!!

Oh I'm so happy to hear that All In is releasing in viet soon!!! Can't wait to see Lee Byung Hun with his new haircut, lol. I think I've got a obsession with guys' hairdos

Oh, was watching this series and after it finished there was like a tape of Beautiful Days taped behind it so I got to enjoy an hour of the series again It was a good tape too. It was the one where Lee Byung Hun decided to leave with his sister, but then his sister made him see Choi Ji Woo one last time. Love this guy's hair in here and his car!!!! Lol, must re-rent!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi guys! I am new here! Just started posting last night....I was surfing for several weeks already for some LBH's news when I chance upon this site. Just want you all to know I am a certified LBH fan now. I became one when I saw him by chance in BD being shown here in our local TV several weeks ago. BD was halfway already when I first saw it. Don't like him at first sight, told myself he's ugly and was wondering why he was the lead actor ( my brother told me also he was ugly when he caught me watching BD). I got interested in watching BD bec. of the story and as I continue watching it my attention transfered to LBH...I was mesmerized by his sexy smile, passionate eyes and superb acting! I don't even know his real name because I can't understand Korean letters so I browsed for some info on BD. So now all I do is browse for LBH sites!!! Luckily for me, I discovered a store in one of our malls here while I was shopping who sells VCDs of Korean/chinese/taiwanese series and movies. Not all are originals but at least they have english subs. So I bought a VCD of BD. I was able to see it from the beginning and finished the whole set for 2 days!! Bought All In afterwards. Saw it already but BD still tops. Don't like LBH and SHK together...they don't looked good ...no chemistry at all not like LBH and CJW. If it weren't for LBH, I wouldn't finish All In, for me, it was dragging, too many flashbacks so I fastfoward most of the time. Anyway, LBH as usual delivered superb acting and looked so good in those dashing suits! I am now in my 3rd and 4th LBH starrer...JSA and Bungee Jumping. I guess I will have another busy week watching the dashing LBH!
    Last edited by mbslee; 11-29-03 at 01:50 PM.

Hi!Hi!Hi!

Goddess,Tweety,Mystery,Powerbomb and mbslee ........ I just came back an hour ago from Hongkong and I'm sooo glad with all your respond.

Yes, I watch most of his dramas and his films Cos I'm a big fan. Tweety, I don't think he's ever in any wuxia series, but theres one period drama that broke All In record for highest veiwership in Korea. I understand that the drama is presently still on going in Korea.

The other most talk about period drama is Damo which just end its run in Korea n it'll be a while before its distributed overseas.

The other news is I heard Lbh probably will be visiting S'pore to promote Korea as tourist destination as he's popular in S.E.Asia.
    Bae Yong Joon will be the face for Japan as he's popular there n Kim Hee Sun (hope got name right) .. .... China.
    LBH I think will be visitin S'pore late in December.

Hi Mystery,

Sorry, you're the one who asked me about LBH ever been in any period drama, not that I know of but I know that he is trained in taekwando! That is why he can fight so well in ALL In.

Also, mbslee can you please tell me where do you get Korean dramas with english subtitles? also is translation good?

I got to agree with Tweety that he's got a cute and sexy butt!!!
    Tweety you don't seem to be a fan of RSW? I'm presently watchin his lastest drama Since I met You It shows a totally different RSW! I'm amaze by his comical side. Its a very interesting drama and very very funny ....... try and catch this if you can get hold of it.

Hi Angel,
    I am from the Philippines so maybe you will have difficulty in buying the VCD's here. I was able to buy the VCD's with english subs in one of our malls here (Tutuban Mall in Divisoria Manila) They are not really originals but at least they have english subs and are clear copies.Translations are okay. The BD VCD I got, I think it was recorded on TV since it got number 8 on the upper right screen and dual sound on the left. I think it was channel 8 of Singapore or Korea???
    You can check out also this site:
    http://www.geocities.com/fourflowerf4
    This is a local website here and they sell DVD's and VCD's of Chinese/Taiwanese/Korean series and movies. They really don't have big selections and I think they don't sell overseas. Anyway, you can e-mail them to inquire.
    Yes, heard also that LBH will be doing a CF for Korea tourism!!!!...Just finished watching JSA. as usual LBH delivered superb acting...Not really dashing on this movie since he wears military uniform most of the time..and he looked thin on this movie. Anyway, worth recommending. Nice cinematography and story (it tackles friendship between North and South Koreans.)

Hi mbslee,

From your description, I think they tape off Ch 8 of S'pore.Korea definitely don't have english translation. I also understand that since it was a repeat (1st time shown was on their City TV 2 yrs ago) there were a lot of cuts. The cuts were of soft side of LBH.
    Little little things he did for Yansiu were deleted.
    You would have understood he's charactor a lot lot better. Also deleted were part of RSW's charactor. Out of every episode I think 13 mins are snip off for advertisment!!!

The drama is so popular there that theres another rerun again 1 week after it end on every saturday afternoon. This time is without subtitles.
    I think pretty soon you will be able to buy your vcds of SINCE I MET YOU in Philippines with english subtitles(its Good) as CH8 in S'pore is running it now. I do recommend this drama as RSW is totally different here compared to BD. He's very very funny!!! I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Happy Veiwing!

Hi Angel,
    thanks for the info. I knew the VCD copy I got of BD got lots of cuts. BD is currently on the farewell week now in our local TV which is dubbed in Tagalog. They have shown scenes not included in the VCD . So I am really waiting for a DVD copy of the original Korean version with English subs to come out (hope there will be one)!...Saw RSW a few days ago in cable TV...can't remember if it was in Arirang or CCTV. I just watched a few scenes since I can't understand the language.... don't know if it was chinese or korean... Maybe it was the show you were telling me about. okay, will look for the VCD with English sub of it. Thanks again...
    Last edited by mbslee; 12-03-03 at 09:47 AM.