Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Byung Hun

Ohhh...I wish I could meet LBH in person...I must find a way to S'pore! And it's awesome to hear that All In is still doing wonders in Korea, that was a great series! Does anyone know, how is LBH's english?

Hi mbslee, mspowerbomb,

Sorry, some over enthusiastic fans fell overboard and misunderstood the whole picture.

TV CF promoting Korea films are producing 3 types of account to their target market .. Japan, SEAsia n China. LBH will be featured in film for SEAsia. My apologies.........

As for his spoken english, I'm impressed!! He speak fluent and perfect english.

Hey there everyone!!! I'm so happy to see many many others in here, hehe. I think I've said this a bazillion times, but no matter

Wow mbslee and angel8!!!! Chit chatting so much without goddess here? How could you!! lol.

Well waiting for All In to become released, I think I'm dieing over here!!! Hmm..then afterwards I was thinking of renting this other serise with LBH. I forgot the title right now, but I think he plays a basball player and also he has a lot of siblings and etc. Would you guys recommend this series? Must remember title now.

Oh just curious since you guys are mentioning Singapore. Are any of you guys from Singapore or do you know of the Singaporean seris Hainion Kopi Tales starring Chew Chor Meng, Florence Tan, Cynthia Khan, Vincent Ng, August Kwan, and etc?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi msblee

The drama that you saw RSW on cable tv is called End of the World. It is presently running on Phoenix Tv base in HK. Its also shown on Cable Tv 50 in S'pore.
    This drama is produce in 1996 or 1997, so you see very old fashion RSW hairstyle. Its in Mandarin

Since I met You is his latest work, in it his hair is tinted a very light brown. more fashionable too.

When I was in China, I picked up about 8 sets of dvds K-drama.
    Average I paid about US$10. Its really cheap where I came from. And it's a very very good copy. It's dual sound in Korean and Mandarin, with ALL IN it also came with additional cantonese dialogue. Unfortunately, there r no english subtitles.
    Ialso bought 4th season of Sex N City for HK40 (dvd)

Hi!hi! Goddessofhonour,

Am really honoured to be chattin with you. Yes, I'm from S'pore. Its not everyday that you catch someone on line at same time cos of time difference....hehehe !

As for Hainan Coffee Shop, I'm not so familiar with d show as it's some years back that this series was shown on national tv. However, if there any info you want on show, let me know n I'll see if I can help.

I'm surprise!!!!, that you're very familiar with S'pore made series.
    Where r you from by way? if it's not too rude to ask?
    Going thru forums, I saw you all over the world!!!??? Hahaha
    but don't know where they originated (forums I mean)

I'm still on line here now n then , feel free to communicate yah?

Regarding show where LBH plays baseball ........ drama is titled HAPPY TOGETHER ..... It's about a family of half-siblings going through thick and thin to get back together again.
    It has a mega cast of popular stars whom I think we'll hardly get to see acting together again as this was way B4 most of them became A-listers.

Song Sueung Hun (Autumn in my heart, Summer Scent)
    Lee Byung Hun ..... ( Our Prince as you know him)
    Cha Tae-Hyun (My sassy Girl ) male lead
    Jeon Ji-Hyun (my Sassy Girl ) Female lead
    Kim Ha Nul (Romance, My Tutor Friend )
    Also another male lead can't remember his name but he acted in
    My wife is a gangster (movie) and also Shooting Stars (drama.. same director as Beautiful Days)

I've mixed feedback regarding this drama but I personally like the story line, it's a very touching show.
    I watch this drama on national tv with Korean dialogue-english sub titles last year.
    Last month I came across this drama in shop n I bought it, Was disappointed as it's dub in mandarin and the essence of it was lost through dubbing.
    Hope this will help you Goddess

Originally posted by Angel_8
    Hi!hi! Goddessofhonour,

Am really honoured to be chattin with you. Yes, I'm from S'pore. Its not everyday that you catch someone on line at same time cos of time difference....hehehe !

As for Hainan Coffee Shop, I'm not so familiar with d show as it's some years back that this series was shown on national tv. However, if there any info you want on show, let me know n I'll see if I can help.

I'm surprise!!!!, that you're very familiar with S'pore made series.
    Where r you from by way? if it's not too rude to ask?
    Going thru forums, I saw you all over the world!!!??? Hahaha
    but don't know where they originated (forums I mean)

I'm still on line here now n then , feel free to communicate yah?
    Hey there Angel_8!!!!!
    Lol, its no honour. I'm also very glad to be having a chance to chit chat with you. Hehe, its nice being able to talk with others who share some opinions and have the same interests!!! I know what you mean, usually when I'm on I don't see many others. Or it could be just me

Hmmm...so that means you did get a chance to see the series right? Lucky you. I so want to see the series, but don't think it'll ever be released in viet. Hehe, thanks anyways though, but if I find something new and need help, you'll be someone to turn to!!! lol, wait for my favor!!

Hehehe, yeah doesn't seem like many people watch Singaporean series huh? I'm actually vietnamese, but I enjoy watching any type of productions of series. hehe, I like going around and chit chatting with many others on series and etc. Lol, yeah I'm ever where like Santa Clause!!!! : Did you see me that much though? Hmmm...however I'm quite fond of Singapore series and I really like a lot of actors and actresses in there. Espically Chew Chor Meng!!! I've actually seen several spore serise and enjoyed all of them mostly. Oh, look at the time. Gotta run, but talk more with you next time. Lol, and I guess more on LBH too!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi there Goddess!

We do watch our local series, just that Hainan coffee Shop was quite sometime already. I know you are a fan of Chew Chor Meng as I've seen you make many enquiries about him.

His last drama was 'Spring Of Life' You'll like this show as it's funny, strong supportin cast and good interesting story line.

S'pore has a lot of good series, it's only the marketable ones that are introduce overseas.

Love his acting in BD!! Especially love his cold/frosty look.. He pulled that off so well!

Hahaha, wat has this thread become? A drooling club over LBH? Can't blame ya'll, he is one hottie !

Can't believe he's already attached tho....
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hi Sparkly_chic ........ ha!ha!ha! Yeah you can say that!! I'm still drooling after 2 years !!!!! will never get enough of him ..... my beady eyed hunk ... !!!

Sorry, sorry. The thread starter has been inactive for so long. I miss you guys so much . I cannot believe that they will tease me with the news that his series All In will come out soon. It's been over two weeks and I still did not see the tapes . But it's so good to know there are new members who keep this thread alive in our Prince Charming's honor.

LBH will never match with anyone in real life unless with one of us fans. I cannot believe that he speaks English fluently. Ohmigod so the chance of me meeting him and communicating with him is so great . Thank you so much for letting me know.

Angel_8, thank you for answering my questions.

Welcome to the thread everyone! I'll hunt down Tweety and have her back here in no time!

Also, I dabbed my hands in wuxia writing. Not really getting anywhere yet. Really appreciate if you stop by Fan Fic forum and read my stories. For sure you'll see LBH makes his appaerance (shameless bribe ). Look for them under Valley of Death & Full Moon Mansion.

tweety is still here . Just too lazy to post... hehehehehe.

Still drooling over our man and my other honies. The list is too long to post

Hi guys! sorry for not posting for a while... haven't opened the computer for more than a week...Been so busy christmas shopping(panicking already!!!) and my sis-in-law just flew from Guam and is staying w/ us. Anyway, saw Bungee Jumping already...as usual LBH is still great but he is much daper now. Been looking for Addicted and Happy Together...hope I can get a copy...well, this is all for now...BD ended last week at our local TV but its a good thing I got the VCD so I can watch it over and over again esp when I miss LBH!!! He3x! Till next time guys....

By the way, Angel, Thanks for the info on RSW's show. saw it again in cable TV but since I really can't understand what they are saying, I skipped it.....will just have to wait for a copy with English subs.

Originally posted by Angel_8
    Hi Sparkly_chic ........ ha!ha!ha! Yeah you can say that!! I'm still drooling after 2 years !!!!! will never get enough of him ..... my beady eyed hunk ... !!!
    Haha, there's no shame with drooling.. the guy can't help it that he's so good lookin

I can't imagine him being paired up with anyone else besides Choi Ji Woo after watching BD tho.. they just had excellent chemistry together.
    To anyone who have watched 'All-In' ... how does his chemistry with his now current g/f compared with him and CJW in BD? Better? And its even harder to imagine him being any other character than the one in BD...Love everything about him in there. He should get more confident and suave roles like that in the future!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Go here to see some pix of LBH and his g/f.... (Scroll down the page)

http://www.datviet.com/diendan/showt...&pagenumber=10

*makes me feel so sad seeing them.... Heard tat they're thinking about getting married in the Spring? I just don't like her just hearing about her going out w/ LBH.. Can't believe she has taken our man! Ha!ha! i know this sounds very babyish...
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 12-10-03 at 09:47 PM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

MBSLEE ... Nice to hear from you again.

You'll be lucky to get sub-titles dramas unless they are latest.
    I saw ending to that drama 'Till end of the world'
    The girl that RSW was craving for died in the end and I saw him playing with a little girl in park, thats the girlfriend's daughter with other guy.

Try and catch 'Since I met You'

Hi Sparkly_Chic

Thanks so much much for sharing that post with us. It's Vietnamese site? Though can't read, still enjoyed pics ...... like they say 'Picture paint 1000 words' !!!

Like you, I think he's more suited with CJW, They have fantastic chemistry. I find his pairing with SHK not so enduring.
    Look forward to another pairing with CJW but not SHK.

Good news 4 you, both of them confirm not getting married in near future 'yet'

Still got chance ......... yah ? Keep dreaming ...... your dreams may come true !! (only in your dreams)

Hahaha, they don't call it 'dreams' for nothing

I really can't eat up the idea of LBH and SHK going out...its just that seeing him have so much onscreen chemistry w/ CJW has put a damper on all this 'romance' going on between him and SHK.

Yup, yup, its a Viet site, I would translate news of LBH on here, but wouldn't know if ya'll wanna hear it or not.. and plus... i dunno how to change the pix to JPEG to post directly on here... for some reason, it could only be saved as ART, or BMP...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)