Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unexpected Enemies-my story

oh, i thought she died after giving birth?? is this a modern series?

Moonlight is someone else. She is not the one who died after giving birth. Yes this is a modern story. I just like kong-fu and fighting stuffs, so I just put it in the story (hehe).

ehhehe, i thought they gonna start to fight with swords. hehe, i like kungfu/wuxia story too.

Red face

Sorry for my late update. I didn't have internet.

It was really hard to see the way out of the forest because of the darkness, but Gilbert had memorized the way out by heart. The tall trees in the forest were all nearly leafless because of the long winter, and there was not a single animal left to be seen. The little boy took tiny steps at a time hoping Moonlight wouldn’t figure out what he had in mind. Here and there, he would take a quick glimpse back to see if Moonlight was still there. “Can you walk any faster,” the beautiful woman finally complained. Gilbert nodded his head with satisfaction, and thought to himself, “Exactly what I have been waited to hear. If I run and she catches up with me, she will only think that I am trying to move faster, but if I loose her…” A smile appeared on his lips.

Gilbert did what he planned to do. He ran as fast as his skinny feet could take him. No matter how hard or how fast he ran, whenever he looked back Moonlight’s cold eyes were on his sweaty face. The frightened boy began to turn left and right, left and left, and so on hoping he would loose Moonlight. Finally, he had the courage to turn around again wishing this time he wouldn’t be disappointed like the previous times. To his relief, Moonlight was no where to be seen. Gilbert dropped his whole tire body onto the ground happily. With his small hands, he wiped out his sweat while smiling. Suddenly at that moment, he heard steps getting closer to him. The steps were making softly sounds. Before Gilbert could turn around to see who it was, he felt a strong strike on his back, and he fainted.

Gilbert slowly opened his eyes. His back was still aching badly from the blow. He used his hands to push himself out of what seemed to be a bed. The eight-year-old boy stared blankly at his new surrounding. There was nothing, but a bed and four walls surrounding him. To his surprise, suddenly, a tinny voice spoke out from behind the door. “Aunt Moonlight suspects that you are lying to her, so she wants you to draw a picture of Ben for her.” Then, slowly the door was pushed open and a little girl around his age stepped inside. Her eyes were big and sparkling. Her smooth face was pale like someone who would faint any moment. The girl coughed, and then handed Gilbert a piece of white paper and a pack of markers. In a second, she was gone.

Gilbert held onto the markers while staring at the white clean wall. “First, I’ll help you make this room a more colorful place,” he giggled. Excitedly, he went and started to work on his drawing on the wall. It was his first time ever to hold onto a marker, which he had heard other kids bragging about.

An hour later or so, Moonlight came in. Gilbert could see her anger as she stared at the wriggling lines on the wall. She opened her mouth, but not a single word came out. Madly, she slapped the picture Gilbert was holding away from him. “What is this?” she questioned and crumpled the picture.

“I am only eight years old. That is the best I could draw,” he reasoned.

“After I found Ben, you’ll pay for this.” She threw the ball of paper into the trash can, and stomped out.

A minute after Moonlight was gone, Gilbert tried to see if the door was locked or not. “She must be so angry that she forgot to lock the door,” he thought. He walked out, and looked from right to left. The house wasn’t that big. Gilbert could see that there were three doors which probably lead to three bedrooms. The whole house was so quiet that he could hear his own heart beating.

“Aunt Moonlight doesn’t like anyone wandering around,” the same tiny voice said to him. Gilbert spun around face to face with the girl.

“Where is your aunt?” he rudely asked.

“Aunt Moonlight goes to see Uncle and asks me to watch you and Amy.”

Gilbert examined the girl from top to bottom. She seemed to be pale and weak to watch over him, it would make much more sense if he watches over her. “I’m going home,” he declared. Gilbert spinned around and started to head toward the door. To his unawareness, the girl attacked him from behind. With just one of her punch, it sent him flying and banged against the wall. He scrambled back to his feet staring at the girl unbelievable.
    “You started it,” he mumbled. The angry boy rushed toward the girl, but before he reached her, he felt dizzy from the punch. He could hardly keep his eyes focus on where he was going anymore. He fell back onto the floor.

Very interesting. The girl seem weak yet she is quite strong. I wonder who are these two people? Please update soon.

“Are you alright?” Gilbert could hear someone asking. He quickly opened his eyes and was shocked to see a girl’s face so close to his. With all his strength, he pushed the girl away from him. Gilbert stared around. “This isn’t my room,” he said and stared at the stranger with questioned eyes. The girl blushed. She was around the same age as the previous girl, but her beauty was incomparable to the other girl.

“My name is Amy,” she introduced, “I saw the whole thing that happened out there. You shouldn’t fool around with her. She’s very mean and cruel like her nasty aunt, but don’t be afraid Daddy will come to rescue you and me very soon. What’s your name?”

“Gilbert. So your dad must be Ben. If Moonlight caught you, then she must know where your dad is. Then how come she wants me to tell her where he is?” Gilbert wondered. His face turned all green from fright. Gilbert quickly jumped off the bed, and took something out of his pocket. It was a match. “We will both going to die if Moonlight comes back. She hates you……I got it! There is only one way to escape from here. I am going to burn down this house. That mean girl is pale and sick. She will be sicker because of the smoke, and at that moment we can run for our lives.”

Amy nodded at the idea. Gilbert started to light the match. The little girl stared at Gilbert shyly with admiring eyes. She blushed and sweetly said, “You are such a smart person. When I grow up, I am going to marry you.”

“She must be crazy,” he thought quietly to himself. Ignoring Amy, Gilbert threw the match onto the floor and a little flame started. He stared at the flame as it spreaded across the room. Quickly, he grabbed hold of Amy’s hand and pulled her out the room.

He stopped midway to the living room, where he met Moonlight’s niece. She was coughing badly. “I will never let you live,” she threatened.

“You better run for your life,” he advised and left the house.

Gilbert rolled on the grass happily. “She will never get me now,” he laughed. Amy sat beside him and was in deep thought. “I think I'll have to go with you to the orphanage until Daddy comes,"Amy suggested. Gilbert sat right up and stared at her. “Where do you live?” he questioned.

“The place where I live is very beautiful. There are cars, traffic lights….but it's very far from here.”

“What are traffic lights?”

“They’re red, yellow, and green lights. The most wonderful of all is that I live in a very big house. We have ten bedrooms and lots of toys.”

A tiny drop of rain suddenly fell on Gilbert’s hand as he stood up. “We better go back to the orphanage.”

“Where have you been?” John demanded when he spotted Gilbert.

“No where,” he replied limping out from the bushes.

“Tell me! Last time you were missing and you returned wounded. Everyone had to listen to Aunt Morian’s screams. And who’s that girl who arrived here with you the other day? Tell me, Gilbert!”

“Sh-sh-sh. Don’t say my name loudly.”

“Tell me then.”

“I kinda made someone mad.”

“What did you do this time?”

“I lied, drew on her wall, and burned down her house. She is very evil. She is trying to kill a man just for leaving her. Imagine what she would do to me.”

“Who did you mess around with?”

“Moonlight!” John covered his mouth from screaming, and his eyes stared frightfully at Gilbert.

“I heard that she is mental. We better run before she finds you,” John suggested. Gilbert thought for a moment and then nodded.

John followed Gilbert up the stairs and into their room, so Gilbert could get something to take with him. Gilbert opened the drawer and took out a book. He stared at it painfully. “This is all I inherited from my dad. A book that I can’t even understand,” he said sadly. When he was five, Aunt Morian handed him the book and told him that was all she found on the dead body of a man, which probably was his father.

Suddenly, he felt someone tucking on his sleeve. “What it is?” he asked while turning around to look at John. “Her!” he said pointing toward someone. Gilbert followed his figure. It was the person who he least wanted to see. The little girl coughed. Gilbert could see that her eyes were set on his book, so he quickly hid it behind his back. The girl walked directly to him. John jumped between them trying to protect Gilbert. “Don’t be afraid. She is just a sick little…” he couldn’t finish his sentence when she shoved him aside. Her shove was so strong that it sent him onto the floor, and his head hit against the drawer and fainted. “John!” Gilbert cried running over to him.
    The girl hurriedly tried to snatch the book away from Gilbert. She grabbed hold of the book. Gilbert pulled the book back. “Give it to me!” she ordered.

“No, it’s mine!” he cried. Gilbert clearly knew that her kong fu was good, so he quickly thought up of a plan. He hastily bent down ant bit her hand leaving a mark behind. She let out a scream, and stumbled backward. The book ripped in half, and both the girl and Gilbert fell onto the floor.

All of a sudden, laughter broke out. The girl scrambled to her feet, and ran out the room rapidly. Gilbert chased after her to get back his other half of the book. The girl came to a halt at the door way that leads to the front yard. Gilbert nearly bumped onto her. He was as terrified as she did to see so many corpses of children lying out there surrounding Moonlight. “Let go of Amy!” a tall strange handsome man demanded. Moonlight laughed with satisfaction.

“I love to see your worried face, Ben. I’ve sent you a letter telling you to come and get Amy and Gilbert, but it took you such a long time to get here. I even thought that you didn’t care about your daughter, so I got your little friend hoping you would come then.”

“My friend? Gilbert?”
    Standing behind the big giant man was Aunt Morian, sobbing. Her stare was angrily on Gilbert.

“Why did you kill so many innocent kids for? If you hate me so much, then hurt me. Please let go of Amy. She is innocent,” Ben begged.

This woman is crazy!!! Please update soon.

Talking

Thank everyone for reading (especially Jeh).

"Innocent? Ha-ha-ha! Everyone who is related to you deserves to die, even our daughter."

Moonlight's grip was tighter on Amy's neck. Her eyes were cold and full of hatred as she stared as Ben.

"I even thought that you wouldn't come to save your daughter, so I went to ask Michael where you were. There, I met your friend who claimed to know where you were. I was impatient to see your hurtful face, but this little friend of yours was so tricky, so I decided to wait instead, " she said.

"Amy is innocent! You just hate me for leaving you, so please let her go. I'll do anything you want."

Gilbert became worried and concerned as Amy struggled trying to get free. He turned his stared toward Moonlight's niece's hurtful face. He figured out that the moment Ben's name was mentioned, her stare had never left Ben's face. Her eyes were full of hope and hatred. The little girl coughed as she walked out trom the door way toward Ben.

Moonlight glanced angrily as her niece approached, and back at Ben. "If you kill her, then I'll let go of Amy," she said after a few moment of thought. Ben turned to look down at the litlle child. "You only have a second to make up your mind. This brat of yours is dying. She won't stay alive any longer. Do you want your daughter to die or a stranger?" she urged.
    Ben could see Amy gulping for air as his mind went blank. "She'll die," Moonlight laughed more fiercely. Amy's eyes slowing and weakly shut down. At that moment, Ben had no choice left, but to do what Moonlight wanted him to do in order to save his daughter's life. Involuntarily, he pulled out a knife, which he brought to attack Moonlight, and stabbed the little girl as he uttered the word "sorry". The girl fell flat onto the ground. Tears poured out off her face, but stilled her stare was on Ben's face as though to remember the moment forever. Softly, she uttered out something, which Ben never forgot until the day he die. " Daddy will never kill me..."

To everyone's disbelieve, Moonlight began to laugh and then cried. She fell onto her knees while letting go of Amy, and hit her fists against the hard surface of the ground until they bleed. "She deserves to die. How come she has to be your daughter? Ha-ha-ha! Her death is the best way for revenge. Whenever I saw her face, she reminded me of you. Urrrr!" Moonlight pushed herself up onto her feet, and laughed while she left the orphanage like a crazy person.

Ben stood there shaking his head trying to get rid of the thought of killing his own daughter. He tried desperately to forget the little girl's last few words to him and the hurtful face that was on her face.

Because of what happened, no one noticed an old man appeared fromt the forest until he was beside Hatred. The stranger's hair was a mixture of black and white. His eyes were on Hatred. His movement was so fast that no one could see what really happened, but in a seond Hatred was on his hands. "Such a skillful little girl. It'll be a regret if she dies." The old man vanished before everyone's eyes taking the girl with him.

When everyone had left the orphanage, Gilbert slowly walked toward Aunt Morian. "Go away, you murderer!" she sobbed pushing Gilbert away from her. Her push was so strong that it sent Gilbert flat onto the ground. Aunt Morian cried as she stared at the corpses of all the kids he had taken care of. Gilbert had never seen her so mad or this sad before. "It was a mistake to save you. If it wasn't because of you, Moonlight would never came here and they wouldn't die," Aunt Morian sobbed louder."I want you to be out of here in a minute."

"Please, don't!" Gilbert begged. The thought of leaving scared him. "Where can I go? Please, Aunt Morian! I'll be good and and do whatever you want me to do, but please don't make me go. I will not bring any stranger back here again." Aunt Morian shook her head and went into the house locking the door behind her.

It was told that Gilbert waited for days outside the orphanage for the day Aunt Morian would change her mind, but he gave up after several days of waiting with hunger. Before he left, he promised in his heart that he would return again for his friend, John. No one knew exactly if Moonlight's daugter, Hatred, survived or not. All they knew was that she was taken away by an evil man.

12 years later...

Wait, I'm confuse. Why did Ben kill his own daughter for a stranger? I just don't get that part. Anyway, that was scary. Moonlight is crazy. I wonder who was the man. This sound like a wuxia story. Please please update.

Sorry for confusing u. Moonlight didn't want him to know the pale girl, Hatred, was his daughter. She asked him if he wanted to save Amy or not. If he wanted then he had to kill the "stranger". Ben ,of course didn't know Hatred was his daughter, so he stabbed her.

Oh, gotcha now Update soon.

please update soon, i want to know what happen next.