Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kenix Kwok

Default Kenix Kwok

I did open a thread for her in the past...but it was already "kick out".so i open another here.

Is it true that she is dating Frankie Lam? She looks compatile with Joe Ma.

Does anyone has her pictures or her imformation;etc ? Post it here now!
    Don't regret for what you've done.
    If you know you will regret,
    Don't do it in the first place.

She looks so good. One of the most talented and versitile actresses TVB has. I guess thats why she is the highest paid TVB actress. She looked a little cutier when she was a tad chubbier like in DIF I, II and III.

I never understood why she didn't go into Movies though.

Yes it's true that she's going out with Frankie Lam...and from news that I've heard, they're probably going to get married. I dunno when, but Frankie's family loves her and treats her like their daughter in law already!

I think Kenix looks better when she was a bit chubbier too! Recently, she's been looking like a stick.

kenix is alwayz gonna be my #1 FAV actress!! this is her latest pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

kenix is one of my favorite TVB actress besides Ada and Flora.

Kenix and Frankie Lam look smashing as a duo. They have been dating for a very long time now, and recently I think they are consider getting married, more likely to be Frankie decision because his dad's health is not doing too well and is now in the hospital. He just want to complete his dad's wish of him getting married. Besides, his dad loves Kenix a lot too.
    So whatever the reason for them to get married. I think is suitable since they have been dating for a very long time and that they love each other dearly. Somehow I think they are soulmates!
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

yea i heard she have been dating Frankie Lam for a long times, It would be wonderful for them to be married.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

heard that frankie had proposed 2 her several times but she said she focusing on her career rite now... kenix left a message 4 us guys!!

I like Kenix a lot too and think she and Frankie Lam make a cute couple. She is getting a bit thin though.

yup she looks cute w. frankie... i wish they'd get married soon
    i know... i think she's getting too skinny now too... she was fine in DIF...

Originally posted by lUvAblEkAt89
    heard that frankie had proposed 2 her several times but she said she focusing on her career rite now... kenix left a message 4 us guys!!
    she has nice handwriting
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I thought Frankie and her brokeup already? Oh well, glad they're still together

kenix and frankie. kenix and joe ma?! they dont look good as a couple.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

yup kenix and frankie are still a couple... hope they stay that way
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Kenix and Frankie have been going out for such a long time, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if they get married soon. They are compatiable, but I have to say when I first found out I didn't think too much of them together. Lol, never really expected for these two to be together. Maybe its just me loving Kenix with Michael in the DIF series too much
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Credit to Em at TVB Space News Roundup
    September 27th

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20030928/ent/0928enew16b1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20030928-ul-13.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao]

Frankie Lam is not only a filial son, he is also a devoted boyfriend because yesterday after filming for "Virtues of Harmony", he immediately went to see his father in hospital before heading to visit his girlfriend Kenix Kwok who was filming. As well as bringing her food, he also picked her up after work, showing his total care for her.

Due to his father's admission into hospital, Frankie would like to get married to Kenix and bring some happiness to the family and when asked whether his actions are because he wants Kenix to agree to marry him sooner, Frankie laughs: "I have always been responsible for her transportation. (Have you proposed to her yet?) I have proposed many times, but her career-mindedness is stronger than a man's, will you help me out later?"

When Kenix came out, the reporters all asked her to hurry up and have children for Frankie and she smiled: "It will happen sooner or later!" At this point, Frankie asked her whether she would get married after filming this series and Kenix smiles with a "Mmm!". Maybe this was down to being shy as she walked away saying: "I have to go back to the studio."

Also talking of whether the new actors on "Ching Chu Yu Nam" were paying attention to their work and she immediately sprung to their defence, praising Chow Wing Hang in particular, saying he has a lot of creativity. As for Ah Yu, is she a little dreamy? Kenix says: "No, maybe it is her appearance that can cause misunderstandings, but there is a high standards with the newcomers this time and they are very willing to learn. It has been a pleasure to work with them."

As for Frankie's rejection to appear at TVB's blessing ceremony on the grounds of looking after his father, Kenix says that he thanks the company for their kind offer, but family is always more important, especially as his father's condition is rather unstable at the moment. She will definitely be there because this is an honour. Her only worry is not having enough time to get changed!

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2003-9-28/UL-180845.htm
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow, Frankie is diffinately a really caring son and also boyfriend!! He looks so tired in the first pic!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

lots of stress =/

it would be great if they got married soon but i don't see that happening soon

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Kenix and Frankie have been going out for such a long time, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if they get married soon. They are compatiable, but I have to say when I first found out I didn't think too much of them together. Lol, never really expected for these two to be together. Maybe its just me loving Kenix with Michael in the DIF series too much
    i luv them together too, they're such a cute couple!! though i didnt watch DIF... shes filming :from blue grows green" wit him!! hope they'll end up together!!!

moooore....
    Last edited by lUvAblEkAt89; 10-01-03 at 03:35 PM.

moore..

enjoy!!!

Yes!! I can't wait to see that series!!! Kenix and Michael are such a great pair, they were absolutely compatiable in DIF 1 - 3. I can't wait for when Blue Grows Green. She is also in there with Bobby too!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.