Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Originally posted by Melanie
    I am surprised kidd has not jumped onto the bandwagon to wag her finger at me.
    That's because I haven't reach that part yet. Seriously, if I can accept the fantastical Master's Shifting Starburst, Eight Mirror Formation with expanding and disappearing mirrors and Tin Lok emitting fireballs, I don't think I will have a problem with a small matter like dilating pupils.

I may be open to suggestions, but my readers cannot sway my plot once my mind is set.
    I'm glad that you are not easily swayed. I agree with charbydis. If you keep on changing your plot according to the demand of the readers, it will not be your story anymore. So, even if you kill my favourite character(I hope you don't) I won't be angry with you unless you kill him in a stupid way like the Blade Heart writers killed Sima SiuYiu.

oic writers share the same sentiments
    though i understand your plight, melanie i will still repeat this: DON'T KILL OFF FRANKIE & STEVEN! KILL THE BLUE EXECUTIONER!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hey... when's ur next update? been waiting for it...

Smile

charbydis: I was nearly in stitches after reading your comment about your readers' "over enthusiasm." Don't worry. I get similar comments from time to time about which characters should match up, etc, too. I actually find such suggestions entertaining to read. At least it means that the readers are enthusiastic enough about Legendary Book to care about who marries whom in the story. Of course, I cannot satisfy everyone and myself, and therefore would not alter the plot. I can only hope that the story itself is interesting enough to keep people reading despite the fact that their favorite couples are not together. One thing's for sure. I've never received any requests to write R-rated scenes. Oh! I was one of the people who wanted you to add another guy in your story for Gu Meng Xue! But you know my reasons.

kidd: Yea, some of the fighting scenes are a bit fantastical. But thanks for reading on despite this.

cherrie: I've killed again!

witchiz_brews: Hi, brews! Thanks for reading. Hoping you won't disappear and will comment again. *crosses fingers*

CHAPTER 46 ---DEATH'S STARE

Chapter 46 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

forgot to comment this in the winglin site. the way white executioner teased gong yu is amusing
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Senior Member Psycho Cat aka Cathy's Avatar

Keep on updating soon. Annie's character is really interesting now.

update soon... more twist in the story i see... hehe... this is getting very interesting ... not forgetting to mention exciting. the forums here not very interective i see. but never mind. i know that many people are reading the stories... well, i used to be like them, so got nothing to say.

updates updates!
    cherrie

Smile

Hi, everyone. I'll try to work on the next chapter as soon as I have some time available. Thank you for your nice comments, cherrie, Cathy, and witchez_brews. I've been kinda sad lately and reading your comments really help cheer me up.

On a brighter note, I'd like to share something with everyone. I just recently received an email from one of my readers. I assume he/she has been a silent reader up until now. Anyway, this reader thought I was Jin Yong for some reason. Apparently the new reader is an avid Jin Yong fan because he/she demanded that I stop revising "my" old novels and "just get on with finishing Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay." He/she then went on to ask how much money I get for selling the copyrights of my novels to the entertainment industry and wondered how many wives I have. I just thought this email is extremely cute and therefore want to share it with everyone.

Once again, thank you all for reading, and I appreciate and welcome any further comments you might have about this story.

haha! that's really a very nice comment melanie! see? your novel is actually jin yong standard keep up the good work!
    cherrie

Hi, everyone. I'll try to work on the next chapter as soon as I have some time available. Thank you for your nice comments, cherrie, Cathy, and witchez_brews. I've been kinda sad lately and reading your comments really help cheer me up.

On a brighter note, I'd like to share something with everyone. I just recently received an email from one of my readers. I assume he/she has been a silent reader up until now. Anyway, this reader thought I was Jin Yong for some reason. Apparently the new reader is an avid Jin Yong fan because he/she demanded that I stop revising "my" old novels and "just get on with finishing Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay." He/she then went on to ask how much money I get for selling the copyrights of my novels to the entertainment industry and wondered how many wives I have. I just thought this email is extremely cute and therefore want to share it with everyone.

Once again, thank you all for reading, and I appreciate and welcome any further comments you might have about this story.
    Well, how many wives have you got?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

What more could I want than you?
    A stunning flower could not open my eyes,
    The sweetest words won’t make me cry,
    Stars fall down like thorns thrown at me.
    The best fragrance reeks haughtily
    The ocean in the morning silenced,
    An autumn leave falls on a mountain top.
    The sun doesn’t shine anymore,
    But its kiln has penetrated my heart.

Nothing, nothing compares to you.
    Your flawless beauty could make the sun stay still,
    You could chatter the ocean dry,
    Your tantrum could command the wind to stop,
    Your kindness gives darkness a dawn,
    Your intelligence shivers God,
    A dying lion would smile at you, darling.

You could make my dreams come true,
    My fears into cherished,
    My heart sing the most beautiful tune,
    Because to me, my sweetie
    You are perfect.

So what more could I want than you?
    Nothing, not even air.
    So let me hold you in this roaring storm,
    Let me be your charming prince in shinning armor,
    Who will cherish you to the end of time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want nothing more than you, sweetie. Make my heart beat again, sweetie. I love you.

Hmm, DopeyPooh sounds like someone I know. Swisher isn't it?

Smile

Cherrie, Cathy, wichiz_brews, charbydis, and pooh: Thank you for the nice comments! I'm sorry I took so long to update. I'm a slowpoke sometimes.

charby: Maybe the reader thought I had seven wives, like Wei Xiao Bao. And I thought everyone knew Melanie was a girl's name. Or maybe he/she thought Jin Yong was a girl.

Pooh Bear: May I use your poem for poor tongue tied Wai Sun?

CHAPTER 47 --- THE TWIN SWORDS OF SUN AND MOON

Chapter 47 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Great twist. If Ka Wing is can pull out the sword, that means he is the Guardian's Sword of Sun instead of Wai Sun.

great twist! oh forgot to comment on the winglin site on this. the old man and woman are so amusing! reminds me a lot of zhou po tong
    cherrie

More Mel more! Anyway, Annie's character is wow evil. I wonder what happen if Gilbert finds out? Would he be really mad and tried to kill her or leave her and never see her again and get together with Ada? Or forgive her? So many possibilities. What about Louis? Hmmm. The love story is not a typical love story. It getting more interesting. Does Louis knows that Annie is like this? Because I think Louis is also good but not Benny.

i believe louis also knows abt annie's true nature because they are from the same sect. probably they are all under the master. i think gilbert will have a fit of rage, tries to kill her, and will feel useless because he can't kill annie hehe, to stop my speculations, melanie, update!
    cherrie

Interesting turn of event. Mel, you're good.
    Waiting for what to come next.
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Smile

kidd, cherrie, and Cathy: Keep guessing who the Guardian is. And thanks for leaving me such funny comments!

Bubeng: Hi, Bubeng! I'm always happy to hear from new readers.

CHAPTER 48 --- JOINED IN BLOOD AND SOUL

Chapter 48 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.