Senior Member Psycho Cat aka Cathy's Avatar

Where one Guardian once existed
    Two shall be reborn
    Two sides of the same coin
    Joined in blood and soul
    To once again wield the Sword of Sun
    Fated to share one love
    Destined to walk one path in life

So there are two Guardian, right? One of them must be Kevin, while the other one may be Gilbert unless ithere is another twist then it maybe Louis is the one. If Kevin is the Guardian wouldn't that make Kevin almost Gilbert's brother too? Since they are joined in blood would make them blood brother. They are destined to walk one path in life that makes they will both fall in love with Annie. Melanie have you watched A Chinese Ghost Story, you should watch that series because it appear that series have a similar twist to your story. Really good.

Hmmmmmmmm. I think that would be Wai Sun and Tin Lok, couldn't be Ka Wing.

Mel, are you going to prove me wrong, or right ? Waiting for the next update
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

my guess would be wai sun and tin lok too. wai sun because he's the lead, tin lok because his character outshone everyone else'
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hmmm.

"Fated to share one love,
    Destined to walk the same path of life."

Hmmm. You know, if you twisted it by a lot, it could be Annie and Benny.

Annie loves Louis, and Benny loves Louis in a brotherly fashion.

Benny used to stalk Annie so they walk the same paths!

(Just fooling around!)
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

hehe benny and annie?
    but i think it can't be annie. it must be gilbert and louis
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Chun On's death is tragic. The death scene is so gruesome.

Sorry Melanie. I know this is old news. haha. I'm only up-to-date when it comes to story about Chi Chi and Kah Wing. The others, I'm very far behind.

Default it is?!! I should start reading

Is this story like Eternal Love aka Chinese Ghost Story???? That is so cool. I guess I have to read this thread. I'm new here and I was just browsing this thread and then I got curious about this fanfiction and then I read that it was like Eternity and I got really excited coz that is my favorite series. I watched it more than 3 times already and at first it seemed really sad but you've got to read between the lines to understand the lesson and logic. I just love stories that makes you think and I think this fanfic is no excpetion. It got some philosophical angles.

Originally posted by Psycho Cat aka Cathy
    Where one Guardian once existed
    Two shall be reborn
    Two sides of the same coin
    Joined in blood and soul
    To once again wield the Sword of Sun
    Fated to share one love
    Destined to walk one path in life

So there are two Guardian, right? One of them must be Kevin, while the other one may be Gilbert unless ithere is another twist then it maybe Louis is the one. If Kevin is the Guardian wouldn't that make Kevin almost Gilbert's brother too? Since they are joined in blood would make them blood brother. They are destined to walk one path in life that makes they will both fall in love with Annie. Melanie have you watched A Chinese Ghost Story, you should watch that series because it appear that series have a similar twist to your story. Really good.

hehe, you should definitely read this spotneck. this is really great
    cherrie

This fanfic is so good, it makes me weep.

I know who the Guardian is. It's a young, handsome Japanese male called Weng.
    In the Kingdom of the Blind, the one-eyed Jack is King.

hehe, are you referring to yourself picket? i guess you are a japanese because your location is tokyo
    cherrie

Smile

We're almost at the 50th chapter mark! Yay! It just hit me right now that this story is sooo long! Maybe I should just post the last chapter up so I don't kill everyone with curiosity about who's going to die and who's going to live happily ever after.

I've been thinking about writing another ancient fanfic. I already have the title: The Three Swords Trilogy. It will center around three legendary swords and three equally legendary heroes who are chosen to possess them. I will probably start the trilogy when I am almost done with this fanfic. Hopefully, you all will still be interested enough to stick around to read the trilogy.

That's all for now. I will work more on chapter 49 tomorrow. See ya, everyone, and thank you for reading!

Hee Hee, I'm looking forward to your new fanfic. Keep up the good work there!
    Good people are Bad people who don't get caught.

Argh! I can't believe I spent all this time replying to you guys and then the forum deleted everything when I clicked "post." Sorry, now each response will have to be abbreviated.

Cathy: Thanks for dropping by. I haven't seen Chinese Ghost Story before. I've only seen one episode on TV and then I kept missing it whenever it was showing.

Bubeng: Thanks for reading. Your guess about the Guardian is...Can't tell you! Can't tell you!

cherrie: Like I said to Bubeng... Can't tell you any spoilers! Can't tell you!

charbydis: Pssst! Charby, you're giving away my whole plot with the Annie and Benny thing. *gags charbydis*

kidd: Your comment made me laugh so hard for some reason.

picket: Who in the world is Weng? Is that even a Japanese name?

spotneck: Welcome to the story! I'm not sure about this fic being philosophical, though. Please don't expect too much from this story, because well, it's really mediocre, and I don't want to disappoint you. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy Legendary Book as a stand alone story, regardless of whether or not it's similar to Chinese Ghost Story.

Eternality: Hi! Thanks for reading. And thanks for supporting The Three Swords Trilogy, even though it's not posted yet.

CHAPTER 49 --- MY SWEET MELODY

Chapter 49 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Smile

CHAPTER 50 --- LITTLE BROTHER?

Chapter 50 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

oh! a whole chapter dedicated for kevin and gigi? great! hehe, the chapter is so funny! i can actually imagine their faces
    cherrie

Would the two guardians be Ka Wing and Sui Han?

It's ok if u make Ka Wing and Sui Han be the two guardians of the swords, but don't pair them up. I want Ka Wing to pair up with Chi Chi, and only Chi Chi.

Btw, I don't think Ka Wing is the guardian of the sword. If he is, the sword will vibrate and glow when he is near it, not after he has left the house.

Smile

cherrie: Glad you like the Kevin and Gigi chapter.

gigglypuff103: Hi, giggly! I'm so glad to see you back!

kidd: Hi, kidd! Are a you big Gigi fan? You seem so adamant about having her be the one for Ka Wing.

CHAPTER 51 --- ROMANCE OF THE SEER AND GUARDIAN

Chapter 51 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie
    cherrie: Glad you like the Kevin and Gigi chapter.

kidd: Hi, kidd! Are a you big Gigi fan? You seem so adamant about having her be the one for Ka Wing.
    I'm not a big fan of Gigi but a big fan of Chi Chi . But I'm even a bigger a fan of Ka Wing. so, naturally, I want them to be together.

Things are getting more interesting!