Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Senior Member Psycho Cat aka Cathy's Avatar

Please update soon you are driving crazy. I have read that chapter at least five times per day. The story is now getting so interesting. Ching Ching should Tin Pang pay for what he did to her even if it turns out to be just a misunderstanding. He should die and thousand times worst. Who would watch and do nothing when their child died.

Now I am confuse is Ching Ching dead or she just float away. How are they going be the founder to the Sun-Moon Sect when Ching Ching really hate him? Plus if the son died then how does she see the images of the past where she see a baby boy struggling with an enemy in the chapter of Reborn of the Seer. Unless there is another guardian not Tin Pang.

As the leader raises his hand, ready to deliver a deathblow to the defenseless child, Sui Han looks on in horror from her hiding place in the grove of trees. Her eyes stare sightlessly ahead, her breaths coming in short, agitated spurts, as she suddenly and involuntarily sees images from long ago, from a time five-hundred years past when another baby boy struggles helplessly against an enemy…
    Last edited by Psycho Cat aka Cathy; 10-03-04 at 05:53 PM.

I'm just hoping that whoever the guy who let Ching Ching's son died, it was just a look-a-like to Sit Tin Pang! (crossing fingers) If it is really him, then let him burn in hell! But he has reincarnated, let him be because one's sins should never carry onto the next life! Great chapter Mel!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

In way I hope it was him, then the story would be very interesting. If it is a look alike then I think it would not bring excitment and mystery to the story of why he did it.

yeah i agree with psycho, it will be more interesting if he is sit tin pang
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

If Gilbert was Sit Tin Pang then there other Guardian and Annie are the founder of teh Sun-Moon Sect. Melanie please update.

aw still no update
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Smile

Hi, everyone. It's been quite a long time, huh? I hope there are a few people left who still visit this thread. I've been pretty busy lately and therefore, this story had to be unfortunately put on hold for the time being. I've started half of chapter 52 and hope to finish it over the holidays. No guarantees, though, because I don't want to disappoint any remaining readers if I don't get the chapter written in time. I apologize for the long wait and thank all my readers, including the silent ones, for the many months of support and cheering. Happy holidays, everyone! My New Year resolution is, of course, to post the next chapter promptly!

hi melanie! although im quite disappointed to see no updates, i'll still patiently wait for your next update take care!
    cherrie

wat is link for this fic pleaz?
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Smile

CHAPTER 52 --- BITTERSWEET REUNION

Chapter 52 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

hi melanie! im still here! so happy to read your update
    cherrie

Wink Happy reading

Wow, an update! Finally! I've been waiting.

This is a great unexpected surprise. You've made my day. Thanks so much. I've really enjoyed your story so far.

I've a pile of work waiting to be done, but this is a good excuse to take a break. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Smile

Thank you for reading, cherrie and Beneathestars.

CHAPTER 53 --- A MOTHER’S REVENGE

Chapter 53 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

hey melanie! you left a cliffhanger again! hm i change my mind, perhaps ho man is the real son, not tin lok hey, would you consider adding raymond lam in your story?
    cherrie

Smile

CHAPTER 54 --- A MOMENT OF SUSPICION

Chapter 54 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Wink

Hi Melanie!

Another great chapter! I love it. The Kevin/Gigi part is getting more and more interesting, I really like them together. And I feel that Kevin's role is going to be very important to the story too. I hope Annie will meet her Ka Wing Gor again soon, she thinks he is dead, right?, according to my poor memory. I read that very long time ago.

Well, is there anything wrong with winglin? I couldn't get access to it since yesterday. In fact, I read the last chapter here last night but I was too sleepy to post comment, but I'm here to post now!

Please update soon, Melanie, and more on Gilbert and Annie. I also would love to read more about Annie's dream about Ching Ching, it's very interesting.
    ^^

By the way, I'm Freja from winglin. I hope you remember.
    ^^

Smile

Thanks for reading, FaFie. Yes, I remember you from winglin. I also remember that you liked Gilbert and Annie from Heroine of the Yangs.

CHAPTER 55 --- BLUE MOON VILLAGE

Chapter 55 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.