Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Hi Mel! Long time not see.. actually it was me that slack off this forum.. he,he,he... now I got a bonus, a long reading from your chapters... he,he,he.. I can't remember what chapter I read last, so I re-read again from chapter 33 (page 8 of this thread) to refresh my memory of the stories.

Keep updating Mel, I shall be more faithful this time... he,he,he...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Hehe! Now everyone knows that Wai Sun is obsessed with Siu Han by just looking at them! Funny jealous spar between Yee Kin and Ching Bong! Me thinks Ching Bong is a jerk and shoudl and jump down a cliff!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

TommyH
    Unregistered

I've read up to chapter 5 so far and it was pretty good.

yes, it is a good fanfic been it's ''fan'' ever since melanie wrote the 1st chapter
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yes, it is a good fanfic been it's ''fan'' ever since melanie wrote the 1st chapter
    if cherrie likes it then it'd most likely be a wonderful fanfic. i'll continue reading it then.

yes, and if you're planning to write a fanfic full of wuxia flavor, this is the fanfic for you to get ideas with. melanie managed to portray the ''scenes'' quite vividly
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hi eeyore! I haven't heard from you in a long time. Glad to see you back.

charbydis: Aw, give Ching Bong a chance. He's just your typical male, blinded by ambition and power, only to realize that the most important thing is neither ambition nor power, but Gong Yu...

Tommy: Thanks for reading. Hope I'll see more of your comments. As a sidenote: Cherrie is too generous with her compliments on my writing. If you are interested in help with writing wuxia fanfics, I am really not the one to learn from. There are plenty of more eloquent wuxia writers in this forum, including charbydis, suet sueng, goofy, long, patrician, tido, and the many talented writers of Legend of Kilin. I highly recommend their wuxia fanfics.

cherrie: Hi, "fan." Thanks for your compliments on my descriptive scenes.

CHAPTER 56 – SILENCE OF THE NIGHT

Chapter 56 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

you killed off gigi?!?!?!?!?!?! what?!?!?!?! omg, i almost fainted when i read that and had to reread that over and over again!
    cherrie

Yes Mel, I'm following you from the winglin forum to here! You better make Chi Chi live ! Otherwise, I'm boycotting this story! Yes, that's a threat. This time you've gone too far Oh poor poor Chi Chi. Who could have done such a thing! Make Ka Wing save her or you'll have to face my wrath

totally agree with tweety! perhaps you can kill off annie instead....
    cherrie

that's not a bad idea cherrie. maybe mel will kill her off near the end. she is afterall the seer. can't get rid of her so soon.

but bring back chi chi

yeah...and seems that siu han is the one causing all these troubles
    cherrie

yup. annie is quite an intriguing character. would be interesting to see what her character is really like.

i'm still in a state of shock over chi chi's death. not as bad as when vincent was killed, but very close. mel has surprised me yet again.

i never thought gigi will die too. because it seems that she's such a happy character, like a comic relief in the story. but mel can be so heartless sometimes
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

i never thought gigi will die too. because it seems that she's such a happy character, like a comic relief in the story. but mel can be so heartless sometimes
    haha spoilers! i'm only up to chapter 10! so far so good

Talking

tweety and cherrie: Looks like you two are having a great time discussing chi chi's death. Maybe I can throw in another surprise death in the next few chapters to generate more discussion.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie
    tweety and cherrie: Looks like you two are having a great time discussing chi chi's death. Maybe I can throw in another surprise death in the next few chapters to generate more discussion.
    That's so mean of you!

I'll be catching up after I finished my work / homework.

just try...and suffer the consequence....
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

just try...and suffer the consequence....
    haha that's a threat!

TommyH
    Unregistered

Hiya, everyone. I've been busy lately with three jobs. Yup, I'm making lots of money before school starts again in the fall. Too bad that leaves me little time to write. But reading all your funny comments has put me in the mood to write again!

We're almost at the 50th chapter mark! Yay! It just hit me right now that this story is sooo long! Maybe I should just post the last chapter up so I don't kill everyone with curiosity about who's going to die and who's going to live happily ever after.

I've been thinking about writing another ancient fanfic. I already have the title: The Three Swords Trilogy. It will center around three legendary swords and three equally legendary heroes who are chosen to possess them. I will probably start the trilogy when I am almost done with this fanfic. Hopefully, you all will still be interested enough to stick around to read the trilogy.

That's all for now. I will work more on chapter 49 tomorrow. See ya, everyone, and thank you for reading!
    The three swords sounds interesting. Maybe you could add an interesting story behind each sword and make each sword unique. I'll stick around to read it. Hopefully it won't be years until you finish.