Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

What?! You want to get rid of me, charby?! I don't scare away that easily! Even if I go on holiday, I will lie that I am still around by logging on while on vacation! I will be watching you VERY VERY closely!

I'm going to come and castrate SCN while you are gone and give Black Rose to Ling Dong!
    It would be too late when you come back!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

You can't do anything to SCN with opinionated and very loud and vocal tweety around. I'm sure she'll have lots to say if you want to give Black Rose to Ling Dong.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    You can't do anything to SCN with opinionated and very loud and vocal tweety around. I'm sure she'll have lots to say if you want to give Black Rose to Ling Dong.
    Tweety? Ha!
    I'll blind her with my pretty pics so that she will be too weak to retaliate!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Black Rose doesn't like to be passed from one guy to the next like an object. She's an independent woman who will poison the living daylights out of Ling Dong. Is Ling Dong sure he still wants her? Even SCN is having a hard time taming her.

And I'm sure tweety will be back after her exams, refreshed and ready to protect her SCN.

Black Rose doesn't like to be passed from one guy to the next like an object. She's an independent woman who will poison the living daylights out of Ling Dong. Is Ling Dong sure he still wants her? Even SCN is having a hard time taming her.

And I'm sure tweety will be back after her exams, refreshed and ready to protect her SCN.
    Black Rose is defiant against SCN because he forced her against her will, but Ling Dong is patient and gentle.

Will distract Tweety with Korean guy pics when she returns!
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Black Rose is defiant against SCN because he forced her against her will, but Ling Dong is patient and gentle.

Ling Dong is too boring. Black Rose is too feisty for him. I think SCN is a more suitable match for her. Besides, I think SCN needs a spirited woman to put him in his place.

Ling Dong is too boring. Black Rose is too feisty for him. I think SCN is a more suitable match for her. Besides, I think SCN needs a spirited woman to put him in his place.
    Well, spirited Tweety can marry SCN then!
    Cyril Connolly

Evil charby! Stop attacking my SCN You stay far, FAR away from his sensitive body parts.

Oh, how I've missed my SCN. Mel, when will you be back from your HK/China trip and post the next chapter?

No thank you. I don't trust your pictures. Knowing you, it will be some mutilated fugly body parts
    Last edited by tweety365; 09-15-11 at 05:44 PM.

Smile

Well, spirited Tweety can marry SCN then!
    Yes, I'm sure tweety would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Evil charby! Stop attacking my SCN You stay far, FAR away from his sensitive body parts.
    Hey, tweety! You're back! How was the exam?

Charby's all bark and no bite, so SCN is perfectly safe. Besides, she's now a happy camper since she has another new reader for her story. That will make her less likely to vent her frustrations on SCN.

Oh, how I've missed my SCN. Mel, when will you be back from your HK/China trip and post the next chapter?
    Haha, I have not even left for my trip yet. I'm still here... Anyway, you have not even read my revised Chapter 86 yet, and you're already asking for the next chapter??? Isn't that being a bit too greedy? But to answer your question, I've completed 12 pages of Chapter 87, which is going to be completely different from the previously removed (old) Chapter 87. I think it would be best if everyone just disregards the old, removed chapters, as I may make some changes to the plot.

Hehehe, I passed!

I posted the news in our Random Group-Wallace/Other Hotties thread. It was a hard exam. I thought I failed for sure. I was holding the result printout (we get the results within seconds) and literally shaking. I couldn't believe my eyes that I passed. First thing I did after I got out of the testing center was called my mom. All the blood, sweat, and tears are finally over

Of course I remember your trip is in November . I was wondering when you will be back. Is it a 2 week, 3 week, or month long trip? Yes, I am very greedy when it comes to SCN

I too noticed that charby seems much happier with a new reader who actually provides insightful comments. I feel very bad posting random comments, but have yet to start reading. Now that my exam is over, I will make more time to read and do other fun stuffs.

Congrats Tweety!

You fangirls have no time for my eunuchs! That calls for Vengeance!
    Cyril Connolly

Congrats Tweety!
    Thanks, girl. I'm going out with my friends to celebrate next week

Smile

charbydis - All joking aside, I think you write an excellent story, especially since you weave fact in with fiction so well. It's not that I don't want to read your story, but I don't have that much time right now. However, when I do have time at the end of this year (winter time in the US), your story, along with Ken's Gundam side story with Wallace Chung, will be the first ones on my list of "must-read stories." I will also be reading another friend's wuxia story. However, she's not ready to post it on the internet yet, so I will not mention her name.

I will be very honest with you; eunuchs are usually not on my list of "hot and sexy men to fantasize and read about," but the fact that you are the author is enough incentive for me to read.

tweety - CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's cool that you get your test results immediately. My exams usually take about 2-3 months for results to be posted. So what test is it? What are you certified to do now? So what are you doing to celebrate?

I'm just going to HK for a little over a week. That's all the vacation time we can get. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll somehow run into Wallace Chung in HK! I mean, his family lives there, so he must go back intermittently to visit his mom, right?

If you're looking for the flashback story with Wallace Chung and Sun Fei Fei, it has been removed from the original Legendary Book story and has been expanded into a prequel story. Please click below to read my new fanfic. Thank you for reading.

Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay - The Prequel

Much better in bringing out the hidden side of SCN, Mel. Nice chapter.
    Cyril Connolly

I passed the certified internal audit exam, so I am now a certified internal auditor. The subjects include Risk, Control, Audit, Business Analysis, Information Systems, and Business Management.

The exam is similar to the certified public accountant (CPA) in the sense that there are 4 parts, each close to 3 hours long. However, it is considered easier to pass than the CPA because once you pass 1 part, you get to keep the credit for 2 years while attempting to pass the rest. Just as long as you sit for another part, the credit keeps extending and won’t expire. The CPA mandates that you pass all 4 parts within 18 months. Credits (parts passed) older than 18 months are forfeited. So it is hard for people with busy schedules.

I took the CPA exam when I first graduated college, but didn’t pass. I am thinking of taking the exam again. I just need to strategize and plan better. I am sure I just bored you to tears and you have no idea what I’m talking about.

As for celebrating, I just went out to lunch and dinner with my friends. Nothing too special, but I haven’t seen them for awhile, so it’s just nice to hang out together.

I do hope you run into Wallace, or at the very least catch a glimpse of him.

The story is progressing very smoothly. I like this flow a lot better because 1) more smexy SCN 2) character development. Good job, Mel

Smile

Much better in bringing out the hidden side of SCN, Mel. Nice chapter.
    Admit it, charby. SCN is growing on you. Dare I hope to one day change you into a SCN fan, like tweety?

Tweety thinks he's smexy.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    I passed the certified internal audit exam, so I am now a certified internal auditor. The subjects include Risk, Control, Audit, Business Analysis, Information Systems, and Business Management.

The exam is similar to the certified public accountant (CPA) in the sense that there are 4 parts, each close to 3 hours long. However, it is considered easier to pass than the CPA because once you pass 1 part, you get to keep the credit for 2 years while attempting to pass the rest. Just as long as you sit for another part, the credit keeps extending and won’t expire. The CPA mandates that you pass all 4 parts within 18 months. Credits (parts passed) older than 18 months are forfeited. So it is hard for people with busy schedules.

I took the CPA exam when I first graduated college, but didn’t pass. I am thinking of taking the exam again. I just need to strategize and plan better. I am sure I just bored you to tears and you have no idea what I’m talking about.
    You totally lost me there, tweety. The only part I understood was that you passed the test.

As for celebrating, I just went out to lunch and dinner with my friends. Nothing too special, but I haven’t seen them for awhile, so it’s just nice to hang out together.
    I think you should celebrate by making me another Wallace Chung-SFF (SCN-Black Rose) poster.

I do hope you run into Wallace, or at the very least catch a glimpse of him.
    Yea, if I do run into him, I'm going to snap a picture and post it all over this thread!

The story is progressing very smoothly. I like this flow a lot better because 1) more smexy SCN 2) character development. Good job, Mel.
    Thanks for your comment at winglin and here, tweety! Without you and charby supporting me, I don't think I would have been able to churn out these chapters so quickly in the last few months.

Thanks, girls! I really, really appreciate the support and comments. You're the only two left. Through thick and thin, you're still here.

Sometimes, I read through my SCN chapters, not because I'm vain and like to read my own work, but because I like to imagine Wallace Chung, looking hot and sexy as SCN, acting out the scenes I have written for him. Do you think I have the Wallace bug and don't want to find a cure?

I think, with your enthusiasm, I might just be pumped up enough to write one more chapter before I take off for HK! Plus, I am hoping to convert charby to a SCN fan. She's starting to show signs of weakness for him, albeit grudgingly. But I can feel her softening towards our sexy bandit!

Admit it, charby. SCN is growing on you. Dare I hope to one day change you into a SCN fan, like tweety?
    I still remain indifferent to SCN. I don't love him to bits and I don't want to kill him (unless I am pitting him against Lau Gan in a duel! )

To tell you truth, I do not find him interesting until I read your last chapter. I don't think I will ever be a SCN fan but I do see a bit of character development happening that makes him more 3-D. Let's hold that thought until the final chapter, hey?
    Cyril Connolly

I think you should celebrate by making me another Wallace Chung-SFF (SCN-Black Rose) poster.
    LOL, what a sneaky way to request for a new poster! You have so many posters already. Such greed, Mel . But.... since you've worked so hard on these last few chapters and I have some free time on hand, let me see if I can give you a little gift prior to your trip.

I've mentioned before that I've been infected with the Wallace & SCN bugs, but I don't want a cure .

I still remain indifferent to SCN. I don't love him to bits and I don't want to kill him (unless I am pitting him against Lau Gan in a duel! )

To tell you truth, I do not find him interesting until I read your last chapter. I don't think I will ever be a SCN fan but I do see a bit of character development happening that makes him more 3-D. Let's hold that thought until the final chapter, hey?
    Those statements are a vast improvement from your SCN before!
    Mel, she is softening toward our bandit!

tweety -
    Yes! Thanks for making me a poster, tweety! Can you use one of those pics of Wallace from Tian Ya Ming Yue Dao where he has this dark, brooding expression on his face? I think that fits in well with his SCN character.

So I'm really curious about something... Would you have liked SCN if SFF wasn't casted as Black Rose?

Charby is definitely softening toward SCN! She's probably secretly in love with Wallace Chung and just doesn't want to admit it.

Charbydis -
    I still find it unfathomable that you remain so indifferent to SCN while you are so in love with characters like Lam Siu Tin and Blue Executioner. In a prior discussion about these villains, I think tweety and Crystal mentioned that if we strip away all three characters' charm and flirtatiousness, then we end up with essentially the same mold - ambitious, unscrupulous men. Also, there's Ling Dong, who is really a straight-laced, goody goody, unexciting character. Yet, you love this guy.

I'm curious. We know you don't fancy SCN, but how do you feel about Black Rose?

Regardless, I'm so grateful that you are continuing to read the story, despite the emphasis on SCN (a character you're indifferent to) in the last few chapters. Thanks for not giving up on me, charby.