Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I can't get rid of Yan Kuan and replace him with Wallace Huo for the character of Kuk Wai? Wow, I didn't realize you felt that strongly about Yan Kuan.
    Yes, because having my 2 Wallaces fighting for the same woman is going to me. I wouldn't know who to root for . A horrible situation for my weak little heart . Yan Kuan, I agree is a hottie, but he doesn't provoke such intense feeling from me .

I know, I realized I am such a hypocrite . I stated previously that the actors/actresses don't matter and that they only give faces to the characters. I officially take that back

Gosh, I didn't realize I've reached this depth of shallowness, hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Yes, because having my 2 Wallaces fighting for the same woman is going to me. I wouldn't know who to root for . A horrible situation for my weak little heart . Yan Kuan, I agree is a hottie, but he doesn't provoke such intense feeling from me .

I know, I realized I am such a hypocrite . I stated previously that the actors/actresses don't matter and that they only give faces to the characters. I officially take that back
    Well, in that case, for sure I'm going to replace Yan Kuan with Wallace Huo. It'll be for the greater good, tweety. Wallace Huo will be more suitable for the role of Kuk Wai with his heroic good looks, which will be a nice contrast to Wallace Chung's darkly magnetic charms. Plus, don't you think our spirited, ethereally beautiful Black Rose/SFF deserve these two awesome guys? It's settled then! Wallace Huo will be casted as Kuk Wai. Now who do you want Black Rose to love?

Smile

Besides, it's highly unlikely we'll ever see Wallace Chung and Wallace Huo in one drama, since they've been acting for years now and we've yet to see them appear in the same series. So why not take matters into our own hands and put them in the same story?

Gosh, I didn't realize I've reached this depth of shallowness, hehehehe
    Do you realize the irony of your words here? Shallowness does not have depth,m'dear!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Do you realize the irony of your words here? Shallowness does not have depth,m'dear!
    Tweety's too worried about having to pick between her two Wallaces to care about her ironic postings.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    This is an important matter, no time to joke around, SS!

It's settled then! Wallace Huo will be casted as Kuk Wai.

I KNEW IT! Once I tell you my reason, you will start rolling out your evil plans to pit my 2 Wallaces against each other . And I made you a pretty poster too!
    Last edited by tweety365; 09-21-11 at 09:24 PM.

I KNEW IT! Once I tell you my reason, you will start rolling out your evil plans to pit my 2 Wallaces against each other . And I made you a pretty poster too!
    I'm thanking you for the poster by putting two of your favorite men in one story. What else can you ask for? Besides, I already told you Kuk Wai (Wallace Huo) will be a likable fellow. So what are you worried about? I am going to have tons of fun having the two Wallaces rip each other apart. In such a situation, charby would say, "Let them kill each other! Then Black Rose can marry sweet Ling Dong."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1167637742805&id=dc9db2d432db841e e43b4bddf7ce0ce5&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cartoonstore .net%2fcartoons_big%2f5044.jpg')

Tweety is not happy!

I can't get rid of Yan Kuan and replace him with Wallace Huo for the character of Kuk Wai? Wow, I didn't realize you felt that strongly about Yan Kuan.
    Let us solve this matter calm and collected.

The only simple solution to compromise between both Mel and Tweety:

Make Wallace Huo take on the role of Kuk Wai and Yan Kuan can be SCN!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/681ab3edgw1dle4tho81aj.jpg')
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    The only simple solution to compromise between both Mel and Tweety. Make Wallace Huo take on the role of Kuk Wai and Yan Kuan can be SCN!
    No! No! No! This is a serious matter, charby! This is not the time to joke around! That's not a compromise. That's replacing a much better actor with a mediocre one. Now, I like Yan Kuan and I think he's good looking, but that's it. I don't think his acting skills, or what he has shown me so far, are on par with Wallace Chung's. Definitely, I can imagine Wallace Chung doing a much better job as the Machiavellian SCN. I suppose in a story we don't have to worry about acting skills, but I simply cannot imagine Yan Kuan as SCN. It would make me too depressed and then I'll just stop writing. Probably no one else is reading besides you and tweety, but you two would like to finally see an end to this story, wouldn't you? That would never happen if I get depressed and go into hiding.

Smile

Maybe I can assign Yan Kuan to the role of Ng Pao. I thought about assigning an actor to be Ng Pao before I posted Chapter 87 (Unlikely Hero), but I couldn't come up with anyone off the top of my head who looked handsome and yet had a "scoundrel" look. Now that I think about it, I think Yan Kuan would be a great Ng Pao.

nooooooo i just had time recently to come over to this thread to check for updates but i see that you have removed the latest chapters :'( *sulk sulk*

Quote Originally Posted by abc123lol View Post
    nooooooo i just had time recently to come over to this thread to check for updates but i see that you have removed the latest chapters :'( *sulk sulk*
    Hi, HaoMei! How have you been?! I haven't heard from you for the longest time.

I'm not sure which chapters you have read and which you haven't read yet. Originally, I had posted chapters 86,87, and 88, but had decided to make some major changes to these chapters. Therefore, the original versions of these chapters were removed for editing. Currently, I have reposted the new versions of chapters 86 and 87 (still working on chapter 88). Have you read the original versions? If you have, just disregard them completely; pretend they have never been written, since the new chapters I posted are completely different and I may also change the storyline a bit. I changed the last 2/3 of chapter 86 and completely re-wrote chapter 87. Anyway, if you haven't read the new versions of chapters 86 and 87, here are their links below. Please let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by.

CHAPTER 86 - THE ALLIANCE
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...l=1#post992553

CHAPTER 87 - UNLIKELY HERO
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=1#post1001790

yay melanie! right on time!

i like the new chapters and i do believe they have a flow, i didnt read the old chapters before they were revised though so i cant compare.
    but i think you did a great job and i think SCN and FHY falling into the cave is such a cliche but sweet scene. it reminded me of pai fung and hao nam from heroine of the yangs.

when i read the previous chapter i asked myself who is kuk wai? and i was thinking in my mind who would be cast as this person? haha i rummaged through the previous post and saw that you might be casting wallace huo as him? im thrilled! haha this will be interesting.

and nooooo please don't put yankuan as ng pao. i can see him as a dashing refined bad boy villain but not a scoundrel. i don't know why but i imagine ng pao to be a bit of a boorish guy.

cant wait for the revised chapter 88 =)

In conclusion, Tweety wants this guy to be SCN:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/shindamicute/b57180af488252917dd92a61.jpg')
    Last edited by charbydis; 09-27-11 at 09:45 AM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

charby - Charby, please remove that picture above! Your pictures scare me and I don't want them scaring away any faint-hearted readers also. I already have a grand total of less than 3-4 readers as it is.

Where've you been, by the way? We miss you!

HaoMei - Thanks for leaving me such a long comment! I'm actually glad you didn't read the old chapters 86, 87, and 88. It would be less confusing that way. I'm happy you like the latest few chapters. The fall down the cave is sort of a spur of the moment decision orchestrated to allow SCN and Black Rose to have some private time alone and to allow for some character development. But I couldn't just have them plop down onto solid ground and die, so I had to cushion their fall with a pool of water. After writing that scene, I realized how reminiscent of the Honam and Paifong scene it was, and I smiled, because that was my favorite part of Heroine of the Yangs. However, I didn't believe for a second that Paifong had the bulk and strength to hoist Honam out of that pool of water, so in my story, I had SCN climb out himself. The cave scene is suppose to be sweet, since I want to show a more human side of SCN. Usually, he's cool and composed, very goal-oriented and serious, and extremely ruthless. I want to show that he has a heart, too, although he seldom allows others to see it.

Kuk Wai has not appeared yet but was briefly mentioned in Chapter 85 - Chung Nam Shadowless Swords. He is Black Rose's brother-in-law, who released Black Rose after she was captured by Poison Snake. I have not yet elaborated on his relationship with Black Rose, other than reveal that he's family and that she refers to him as "Elder Brother." Way back before I started writing the SCN/Black Rose side story, there was some discussion on who should be Wallace Chung's (Sit Chung Nam) love rival. There were a few suggestions, but eventually Yan Kuan was chosen as a tentative candidate, as many agreed he would be a worthy opponent for Wallace Chung. However, as this side story evolves, I have decided that Yan Kuan doesn't quite fit into the role of a good guy, heroic character. While very handsome, Yan Kuan gives more of a rebellious, bad boy vibe. The character of Kuk Wai is not a bad boy, otherwise he would be too similar to the character of Sit Chung Nam (Wallace Chung). I want Kuk Wai and Sit Chung Nam to be somewhat polar opposites. Whereas Kuk Wai exudes a very heroic, gentlemanly charm, Sit Chung Nam possesses a darkly magnetic appeal. I deliberately wish to make Black Rose's decision between the two men difficult. Therefore, with all things taken into consideration, I think Wallace Huo would suit the character of Kuk Wai more than Yan Kuan would. I laughed when you gleefully cheered for Wallace Huo to be Kuk Wai. I don't know if you noticed, but tweety groaned and whined when she realized Wallace Huo might be casted as Wallace Chung's love rival in the story.

Ng Pao is not suppose to be boorish. His elder brother, Ng Fu, is the boorish-looking one. Ng Pao, on the other hand, is handsome and clean-cut, but possesses a much more vicious temperament than Ng Fu. I still can't think of any actor to be Ng Pao. Anyone has suggestions? Otherwise, I'll leave his character as is with no actor casted in the role.

Charby, I thought you aren't feeling well? And I was all worried about your health. You must be feeling better if you can still post fugly pics

I don't know if you noticed, but tweety groaned and whined when she realized Wallace Huo might be casted as Wallace Chung's love rival in the story.
    I did not "groaned and whined". I loudly objected to the idea! But nobody listened to me . How am I going to have a good time fantasizing about my favorite couple when my other Wallace is standing on the sideline with his famous QSHF depressed look that is sure to send daggers through my heart?!

Charby, I thought you aren't feeling well? And I was all worried about your health. You must be feeling better if you can still post fugly pics
    Charby wasn't feeling well? Oh, I didn't know! How are you doing now, charby? (But you still have to remove that scary pic that's giving me a heart attack every time I look at it. )

I did not "groaned and whined". I loudly objected to the idea! But nobody listened to me . How am I going to have a good time fantasizing about my favorite couple when my other Wallace is standing on the sideline with his famous QSHF depressed look that is sure to send daggers through my heart?!
    Well, SFF's Black Rose can't have both Wallaces, so you have to pick. It's either Black Rose goes running back to Kuk Wai (Wallace Huo) or she leaves him in her past and falls in love with Sit Chung Nam (Wallace Chung). She just can't have both, because the guys will tear each other apart first before they'll agree to share her affections. Think carefully now! If you are Black Rose, which guy would you pick? And you can only pick one, so don't be greedy! Besides, Kuk Wai has Poison Snake, who is suppose to be pretty, too! So he has no reason to be weeping on the sidelines.

Can't you pick some other dude to play the heroic gentleman vs SCN? How about your Qiao Zhen Yu? He's PERFECT for the role!!!