Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 545464748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Can't you pick some other dude to play the heroic gentleman vs SCN? How about your Qiao Zhen Yu? He's PERFECT for the role!!!
    Nope. I'm keeping Wallace Huo as the heroic gentleman, if just to annoy you. I love my Qiao Zhen Yu, and I'm sure there will be a role suited for him in the sequel, but Wallace Huo is the better man for irritating you.

Besides, what kind of Wallace Huo fan are you, anyway? I would think you'd love to see him in a story. I mean, how often are you going to see Wallace Chung and Wallace Huo in the same story?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Nope. I'm keeping Wallace Huo as the heroic gentleman, if just to annoy you. I love my Qiao Zhen Yu, and I'm sure there will be a role suited for him in the sequel, but Wallace Huo is the better man for irritating you.
    To think I've been your very loyal fan and reader all these years, yet you take such joy in tormenting me! . Lots of hard labor went into those posters, you know. Plus, all those thoughtful comments that took so much time to write. Not to mention the long wait between chapters. Yes, I'm pulling out the guilt card

Besides, what kind of Wallace Huo fan are you, anyway? I would think you'd love to see him in a story. I mean, how often are you going to see Wallace Chung and Wallace Huo in the same story?
    I don't want to read about them clawing at each other like rabid animals. So your QZY is too good for the role?

tweety -

Charbydis says you want Wallace Huo to be SCN!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=1#post1003974

What's wrong with Wallace Chung??? And I thought I was doing a better job of making Wallace Chung/SCN a more sympathetic and likable character! What's wrong with my Wallace Chung?! Don't you like Wallace Chung anymore?

Anyway, about Kuk Wai... If you're that much opposed to Wallace Huo being casted as Kuk Wai, I suppose I can switch him out. But honestly, I think I can make Kuk Wai/Wallace Huo a very likable character. He may have shortcomings that some readers may not like, but no character is perfect. Besides, perfect guys are boring. Also, all joking aside, I still think Wallace Huo would be a good candidate for the character of Kuk Wai. I am not as crazy about Wallace Huo as I am about Wallace Chung, so naturally, there will be some writer bias in favor of Wallace Chung. Nonetheless, I like Wallace Huo and will certainly not turn his character Kuk Wai into a scoundrel. However, if you're really, really upset about this, I'll try to accommodate you.

Smile

I think Kuk Wai may be appearing in the next chapter. I'm already about 1/3 of the way through with writing Chapter 88, so I need to make a casting decision soon for the character Kuk Wai. So shall it be Wallace Huo?

Yay!
    Yes, put QZY into the role . I will work on new poster for you. How's that for bribery?
    Hey, at least you got your wish. Charby switched Mr. Bean out.

I think with WH in the story, I might jump ship and leave SCN for KW depending on how he's written .
    Last edited by tweety365; 09-27-11 at 09:43 PM.

Smile

Yay!
    Yes, put QZY into the role . I will work on new poster for you. How's that for bribery?
    Wow, you're really serious about not putting Wallace Huo in as Kuk Wai! I didn't think you were serious... Well, I was thinking of putting Vincent Jiao in as Wallace Huo's backup. So since Wallace Huo is out, Vincent Jiao will have to be Kuk Wai then. Oh, and thanks for 2nd new poster! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

I think with WH in the story, I might jump ship and leave SCN for KW.
    YOU'RE SERIOUS?! How can you be such a traitor?! And to think that I stay up late into the night to write about SCN so that you can read the next chapter sooner! Is this a challenge for me to put Wallace Huo back into the story as Kuk Wai? Let's see if the power of my pen can make you like SCN more! Poor, poor SCN! Abandoned and forgotten so quickly!

Wow, you're really serious about not putting Wallace Huo in as Kuk Wai! I didn't think you were serious... Well, I was thinking of putting Vincent Jiao in as Wallace Huo's backup. So since Wallace Huo is out, Vincent Jiao will have to be Kuk Wai then. Oh, and thanks for 2nd new poster! I'm looking forward to seeing it!
    Hmmmm, well Vincent did have pretty good chemistry with Chen Hao in Lion's Roar. Plus, Vincent just has this older brother feel when standing next to SFF. I can totally see him as Kuk Wai . Not to mention you are giving Vincent a second role in this story. This will totally redeem his untimely demise so early in the story! Oh, it's PERFECT!!! Tweety like very much

YOU'RE SERIOUS?! How can you be such a traitor?! And to think that I stay up late into the night to write about SCN so that you can read the next chapter sooner! Is this a challenge for me to put Wallace Huo back into the story as Kuk Wai? Let's see if the power of my pen can make you like SCN more! Poor, poor SCN! Abandoned and forgotten so quickly!
    Gosh, there is just no pleasing you, woman. I was totally having a great day envisioning my SCN and Black Rose. Out of nowhere... BAM!!! You want to drop Wallace Huo in as Kuk Wai and rival SCN . So I went out of my way to loudly object the notion. But nooooooo, someone had to be bribed with a new poster . If I support SCN, you put him down. If I don't support SCN, you're not happy either .

Hmmmm, well Vincent did have pretty good chemistry with Chen Hao in Lion's Roar. Plus, Vincent just has this older brother feel when standing next to SFF. I can totally see him as Kuk Wai . Not to mention you are giving Vincent a second role in this story. This will totally redeem his untimely demise so early in the story! Oh, it's PERFECT!!! Tweety like very much
    Nobody even remembers what I did to Vincent Jiao early on in the story except you. I'm not quite aiming for the "older brother feel" with Kuk Wai, but if I do seriously put Vincent Jiao in the role, I guess I can play with that thought, as he definitely comes off more mature than both Wallace Chung and Wallace Huo. Vincent can certainly pull off the heroic, gentlemanly act, and I think he might be able to pull off that act much better than Wallace Huo can... Wow, you're really eating up this idea of casting Vincent as Kuk Wai, aren't you? Or are you just excited because Wallace Huo is off the hook?

Gosh, there is just no pleasing you, woman. I was totally having a great day envisioning my SCN and Black Rose. Out of nowhere... BAM!!! You want to drop Wallace Huo in as Kuk Wai and rival SCN . So I went out of my way to loudly object the notion. But nooooooo, someone had to be bribed with a new poster . If I support SCN, you put him down. If I don't support SCN, you're not happy either .
    I really don't understand why you are so against poor Wallace Huo joining the story. Even if SCN and Kuk Wai do fight, they'll both be too cool to claw at each other like rabid animals. I think you're making poor Wallace Huo pass up a good opportunity to be a nice character. With that said, SCN will be blasting out the charm and romance in the next chapter, so he will be a hard act to beat, even if Wallace Huo were Kuk Wai.

And don't forget my 2nd new poster! I'll be waiting!

Think of it this way Tweety:

If Wallace v Wallace in heated life-death fight, your imagination can go wild as they battle so intensely that their clothes fall off!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Think of it this way Tweety:

If Wallace v Wallace in heated life-death fight, your imagination can go wild as they battle so intensely that their clothes fall off!
    Oh, dear. Tweety already has a vivid imagination. Don't encourage her.

SCN and Kuk Wai can both flash Black Rose.

tweety -->

SCN and Kuk Wai can both flash Black Rose.

tweety -->
    Tweety --->
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

What's up with all this ? You girls are so naughty

And don't forget my 2nd new poster! I'll be waiting!
    I'll have to see what you do in the next few chapters first to decide if you deserve another poster

I'll have to see what you do in the next few chapters first to decide if you deserve another poster
    Aww. In that case, I think I'll just be happy with that recent Wallace-SFF poster you already made me. There's no guarantee that I'll be able write chapters that will satisfy your expectations. I'm a decent writer but definitely not a great one. You've already made me a beautiful poster that I'm proud to display, so I won't be greedy.

Aww. In that case, I think I'll just be happy with that recent Wallace-SFF poster you already made me. There's no guarantee that I'll be able write chapters that will satisfy your expectations. I'm a decent writer but definitely not a great one. You've already made me a beautiful poster that I'm proud to display, so I won't be greedy.
    You probably want to use Wallace Huo just to bug me. My bribe isn't good enough .

All joking aside, I need to read the next few chapters to get a better feel for the characters so I can match the new poster to the characters. Plus, I need to search for pictures. I was just lucky I already got the right pictures handy when I made the last poster.

tweety - Actually, when I first thought of using Wallace Huo as Kuk Wai, I never even knew you would object. On the contrary, I thought you would be pleased, since you'll get both of your Wallaces in the same story. If this were a drama, wouldn't you jump at the chance of watching both men in one series? Imagine how surprised I was when you strenuously objected.

Anyway, I want to use Wallace Huo as Kuk Wai because I truly feel that he fits the role. Undeniably, Vincent Jiao would also be a good candidate because he naturally exudes a heroic air. I am not too fond of Vincent's "brotherly feel" that you mentioned earlier, however. BUT...ever since Vincent became a possible candidate, I've been playing with an idea in my head... I'll have to think it through to see which idea I like better. Once I decide on that, the decision regarding which actor to cast as Kuk Wai (Wallace Huo vs Vincent Jiao) will come naturally. And if I end up picking Wallace Huo, remember that it is not my intention to upset you. I'm just doing what I deem appropriate for the story.

Don't worry about the 2nd poster. Of course, I'll be ecstatic if you make me another one, but I'm very pleased with the one you already made me. I sometimes just stare at it and get really excited. After all, it has my Wallace Chung on it, even though he doesn't seem to have a lot of admirers at spcnet.

A word about SCN... It is not my intention to turn him into a romantic fluff, because that will go against his character. He will certainly be more likable when he's with Black Rose, but he's still a ruthless bandit and his ruthlessness will come back. Hopefully, you will still find him likable.

If the 2 Wallaces are not fighting each other, I think it will be easier for me to accept the idea, but I just can't choose between them

But whatever your decision is, I will support it. I will just have to get Wallace Huo's face out of my head and replace him with another dude . I will start my studying again soon, so do let me know when you decide who to use as Kuk Wai. I need time to hunt for pictures.

If the 2 Wallaces are not fighting each other, I think it will be easier for me to accept the idea, but I just can't choose between them

But whatever your decision is, I will support it. I will just have to get Wallace Huo's face out of my head and replace him with another dude . I will start my studying again soon, so do let me know when you decide who to use as Kuk Wai. I need time to hunt for pictures.
    Did you ever stop to think that SCN and Kuk Wai could be friends? You're too pessimistic, already dooming their association with each other to be an antagonistic one. . And if you weren't so fickle and greedy, you might not have such a dilemma choosing one over the other. You want both Wallaces, don't you? . If you were Black Rose, you'd probably string both SCN and Kuk Wai along! Bad tweety!

Geez, you have to take another test? When is this test? How many tests are left???

Hehehe, both men are just too smexy . Can't help being torn between the 2

Well, I got the CIA exam done. Now I want to get my CPA. There are 4 individual exams. I can take it whenever, no deadline.

Hehehe, both men are just too smexy . Can't help being torn between the 2
    If I were Black Rose, I'd pick SCN, because he isn't married yet. Kuk Wai is no longer a single man.

Well, I got the CIA exam done.
    So you're like a spy now? 007 tweety?