Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    If I were Black Rose, I'd pick SCN, because he isn't married yet. Kuk Wai is no longer a single man.
    Picking is 1 thing, but loving is another issue altogether . KW may be a married man, but that does not mean Black Rose can't love him.

So you're like a spy now? 007 tweety?
    Not that CIA. My CIA stands for certified internal auditor.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Picking is 1 thing, but loving is another issue altogether . KW may be a married man, but that does not mean Black Rose can't love him.
    Well, I think Black Rose is a smart lady. Imagine such a scenario... There are two hot, handsome men, one is single, the other married. She is attracted to both, since they are so hot and handsome. And they are both very sweet to her. Which one would she pick?

Not that CIA. My CIA stands for certified internal auditor.
    I know that, tweety. I was just joking around. I kind of like to think of you as a CIA agent, though.

So you're like a spy now? 007 tweety?
    Yes, Mel. Tweety is a creepy CIA agent that dresses like this:

And currently, her CIA test is concerning an international anti-terrorism case whose prime suspects are: Wallace Chung, Wallace Huo, Julian Cheung and Louis Koo. Her assignment is to keep a 24 hour detail on these four men, using all top-tech stuff like X-ray night vision goggles to look through walls so they cannot perform illegal crimes while naked in the bathtub.

Once she passes this CIA test, then she will granted the license to totally disregard any privacy laws and any human rights aganist these four men so she can get up close and personl to them at will and physically search every inch of their body for any evidence of their crimes.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Replace Julian with Kevin Cheng and that should be about right .
    Currently obsessed with Bu Bu Jing Xin and Kevin's hotness! Bringing back all the fond memories I had of Slim Chances, but x10.

Smile

Wallace Chung, Wallace Huo, Kevin Cheng, and Louis Koo make up a pretty hot and sexy line-up. No fair! Why does tweety get to spy on all the hot men with her high-tech x-ray vision goggles?! I want a pair of those goggles, too! I want to take the CIA test, too! Where do I register for this test, tweety?!

No wonder I just saw some dust bunnies running by in the Random Chatting group, all of you girls are huddled in here avoiding me. Meanies!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

We're not avoiding you, SS. We're holding a very important discussion about how to get our license to spy on Wallace Chung, Wallace Huo, Kevin Cheng, and Louis Koo. Tweety is selfishly keeping the information regarding where to register for this CIA/spy test to herself!

It's an exclusive club . Not anyone can join and investigate hot men

It's an exclusive club . Not anyone can join and investigate hot men
    Surely, you must need a partner? It's next to impossible to tail four men! At least, give me Wallace Chung. We can divide and conquer, ya?

Surely, you must need a partner? It's next to impossible to tail four men! At least, give me Wallace Chung. We can divide and conquer, ya?
    Well, since you asked so nicely, what the heck... I'll share Wallace Chung since I got 3 other guys to keep me company LOL. I need to add Vincent to the list as well

I'm beginning to wonder how much of the 56 pages of this thread is ACTUALLY Mel's fanfic and her readers comments ABOUT the fanfic, and what percentage goes to you girls ooh aah ooo ahhing about men?

BTW, Tweety may know the CIA way of spying on the men, but I know the FBI, NCIS, and people in the white house that can set up little cameras to spy on them 24/7.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-30-11 at 12:55 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Suet Seung, we don't ooh aah over mere "men". These are smexy, drool worthy specimens capable of reducing adult women to screaming school girls. Mel takes so long to update that we have to do something to pass the time

Suet Seung, we don't ooh aah over mere "men". These are smexy, drool worthy specimens capable of reducing adult women to screaming school girls. Mel takes so long to update that we have to do something to pass the time
    I've finished 14 pages of the next chapter! No martial arts, but I think SCN/Black Rose fans and those who appreciate comic relief will like this chapter, hopefully. Kuk Wai is definitely going to be in this chapter, but I still don't know who to use. I think Wallace Huo would still be a good candidate, but I don't want tweety to have a coronary, either. Be truthful, tweety... Will you really have a problem with Wallace Huo as Kuk Wai? No joking, just a yes or no. If you really think it's a problem, I will find someone else. I guess since this is a story, I can put anyone I like. My short list includes Wallace Huo, Yan Kuan (yes, I'll still consider him), Vincent Jiao, Huang Xiao Ming, and Yuan Hong. Will someone just help me decide, please? I want to concentrate on the writing rather than obsessing over which actor to cast as Kuk Wai! Kuk Wai is suppose to be heroic, handsome, righteous. Plus, he's suppose to have romantic feelings for Black Rose, so I don't want someone who gives off a brotherly vibe, or else it will seem incestuous. Who fits this description???? Help!

Well, honestly, out of all the candidates, WH is the best choice without giving the brotherly vibe. This is not to say that the other men are not hot enough, just doesn't match the characteristic of the character as well as WH.

So fine! For the good of the story, put in WH. But tweety is NOT happy
    One good thing is that I have lots of WH pictures for the poster .

Well, honestly, out of all the candidates, WH is the best choice without giving the brotherly vibe. This is not to say that the other men are not hot enough, just doesn't match the characteristic of the character as well as WH.

So fine! For the good of the story, put in WH. But tweety is NOT happy
    One good thing is that I have lots of WH pictures for the poster .
    Tweety, you don't have to sound so disgruntled about choosing Wallace Huo for Kuk Wai. Whatever happened to visualizing the characters as just characters rather than as actors? Look at it this way. Both Wallace Chung and Wallace Huo are handsome men and very charismatic. Their respective characters are also like them - attractive, sexy, and charming. Whichever one Black Rose (or SFF, if you prefer to picture the actress) ends up loving, she will still get a handsome, charming man. So she wins either way. Honestly, tell me the truth. Are you just joking or do you really feel that strongly about pitting Wallace Chung against Wallace Huo?

Whatever happened to visualizing the characters as just characters rather than as actors?
    Haven't you already noticed that I am a shameless hypocrite?

Honestly, tell me the truth. Are you just joking or do you really feel that strongly about pitting Wallace Chung against Wallace Huo?
    Hehehe, my reactions of WC vs WH are part joking (to liven things up) and part true feelings (I really do find it hard to pick between the 2). Hence, I go with the flow and give you a hard time, like you've done to me over SCN

Would it help if Mel disfigured both KW and SCN so there will be no visualization of faces?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

If you're looking for the flashback story with Wallace Chung and Sun Fei Fei, it has been removed from the original Legendary Book story and has been expanded into a prequel story. Please click below to read my new fanfic. Thank you for reading.

Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay - The Prequel

To think that Mel went MIA all this time to work on her story, she actually spent all of it dreaming about Wallace Chung with no pants!

Mel, a fun chapter to read1 But... YAN KUAN!!!!

Mel, you can make Tweety choose between which man she would like disfigured and which man ending up having plastic surgery to like Mr. Bean!
    Cyril Connolly

YAN KUAANNNNNNNNNNN!
    Cyril Connolly