Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

charby - The "no pants" part is for tweety's benefit. I'm perfectly happy daydreaming about Wallace Chung's naked torso.

I had a lot of fun writing Chapter 88. I think I like writing comedy. Thanks for finding it funny, too, charby!

Yan Kuan didn't impress me very much in QSHF. His hair made him look old. I still think he's handsome, though, but I'm not charmed by his acting. Perhaps I'm a hard audience to impress.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    charby - The "no pants" part is for tweety's benefit. I'm perfectly happy daydreaming about Wallace Chung's naked torso.
    Such LIES!!! Like charby said, MIA all this time so you could dream about Wallace Chung all naked. Now, you are using me as the scapegoat?

Charby, you should go support Yan Kuan in the QSHF thread. Members posting in that thread are mostly Wallace Huo fans

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Such LIES!!! Like charby said, MIA all this time so you could dream about Wallace Chung all naked. Now, you are using me as the scapegoat?

I might as well have fun before I kill off all the characters in the flashback story.

Thanks for reading, tweety. I expected to hear a lot of whining with WH's introduction, but I guess you're ok with reading about WC and WH in the same chapter.

Thanks for reading, tweety. I expected to hear a lot of whining with WH's introduction, but I guess you're ok with reading about WC and WH in the same chapter.
    Hehehe, I haven't read the entire chapter yet. Only the naked part Will give you better comments after I finish the chapter. Do expect more complaints though.

Hehehe, I haven't read the entire chapter yet. Only the naked part Will give you better comments after I finish the chapter. Do expect more complaints though.
    It's interesting how you can expertly find and zero in on the naked part so effortlessly. The chapter is pretty long, so most people would have a difficult time finding that part without simply reading the entire chapter.

Anyway, in case SS shuts down this thread thinking there is something fishy going on in my story... Everyone, relax and take deep breaths. The naked part is totally innocent. Nothing vulgar. Rather, it's quite comedic, in my opinion.

It's interesting how you can expertly find and zero in on the naked part so effortlessly. The chapter is pretty long, so most people would have a difficult time finding that part without simply reading the entire chapter.
    I am a woman of many talents . Especially when it comes to hawt men

I am a woman of many talents . Especially when it comes to hawt men
    Your talents regarding hot men scare me a bit sometimes, tweety. How's the CIA surveillance coming along on your four hot suspects? Need help with the...ahem...interrogation?

Your talents regarding hot men scare me a bit sometimes, tweety. How's the CIA surveillance coming along on your four hot suspects? Need help with the...ahem...interrogation?
    Hehehe, interrogation going well. Currently questiong this suspect:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/5arm8w.jpg')

Wanna play good cop bad cop?

Hehehe, interrogation going well. Currently questiong this suspect: Kevin Cheng

Wanna play good cop bad cop?
    You girls! You just want to pounce on the man like a hungry tiger lady and roll around on the grass with him, don't cha Tweety?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    You girls! You just want to pounce on the man like a hungry tiger lady and roll around on the grass with him, don't cha Tweety?
    Do you even need to ask?
    Ah, that was such a romantic and hot scene!

SS - No, tweety wants to pounce on Kevin Cheng and lick at him like a tigress... Not me... Kevin's handsome, but I'm really quite faithful to one man once I've decided to devote my attention to him.

tweety - The depth of your fickleness is so disheartening! Now you've shifted your affections to Kevin? I suppose now you think Cheng Sai Chung (Kevin Cheng in the story) is hotter than SCN. No wonder you're not reading anymore! Ask me to play bad cop when Wallace Chung is up for interrogations.

SS - No, tweety wants to pounce on Kevin Cheng and lick at him like a tigress... Not me... Kevin's handsome, but I'm really quite faithful to one man once I've decided to devote my attention to him.

tweety - The depth of your fickleness is so disheartening! Now you've shifted your affections to Kevin? I suppose now you think Cheng Sai Chung (Kevin Cheng in the story) is hotter than SCN. No wonder you're not reading anymore! Ask me to play bad cop when Wallace Chung is up for interrogations.
    Please Melanie...the kettle calling the pot black. You're a thousand years too early to be talking about fickleness. For many years you've devoted your attention to Gilbert Lam, but now you've lusted over the new lover, Wallace Chung and have forgotten your old flame. I must say your depth of fickleness is disheartening! At least I don't claim to be devoted to one because I proudly have a reverse harem (male harem) of favorite actors.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Please Melanie...the kettle calling the pot black. You're a thousand years too early to be talking about fickleness. For many years you've devoted your attention to Gilbert Lam, but now you've lusted over the new lover, Wallace Chung and have forgotten your old flame. I must say your depth of fickleness is disheartening! At least I don't claim to be devoted to one because I proudly have a reverse harem (male harem) of favorite actors.
    Don't yell at me, SS! Wallace Chung is just so handsome I can't help it!

Some pictures of Wallace Chung. I just can't stop spamming my own thread with his pictures.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5453/guxizhao2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6029/guxizhao1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/eda1c1e5b42a.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/fa4a56cf96dc.jpg')

Mel - Like SS, I too am quite disappointed in your fickleness. All these years, it was Gilbert Lam this and Ye Lut Hou Nam that. Oh, how your faithfulness so easily changed after the appearance a younger man . And to distract people from noticing your new love affair, you throw your #1 fan under the bus, tsk tsk . And to think I’ve been searching so hard for pics to make your new poster too .

I have to say, I agree with Tweety. Ten years down the track, all her love for Wallace Chung will be shifted onto a younger looking actor. Mel is such a "manizer"!

She can beg me to write a story for Wallace, but when I actually get around to doing so, her attention would have already shifted. Oh Mel, remember five years ago when you PMed me to ask me to write a fanfic with Gilbert in it? And now you are not even reading it!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.funbumperstickers.com/images/Simpsons_Homer_crying.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JGwD0lvwr4g/TbOyLOr6P0I/AAAAAAAAAek/RCcJC8EdCjY/s1600/yakky+and+tweety+copy.jpg')

I think Mel should finish Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay as planned and then move on to a new story totally dedicated to Wallace Chung and SFF!
    Last edited by charbydis; 10-07-11 at 08:44 PM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think Mel should finish Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay as planned and then move on to a new story totally dedicated to Wallace Chung and SFF!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I have to say, I agree with Tweety. Ten years down the track, all her love for Wallace Chung will be shifted onto a younger looking actor. Mel is such a "manizer"!
    How can you girls say such things about me?! I will always love Wallace Chung.

She can beg me to write a story for Wallace, but when I actually get around to doing so, her attention would have already shifted.
    Never! I promise to love Wallace Chung even 10 years later...

Oh Mel, remember five years ago when you PMed me to ask me to write a fanfic with Gilbert in it? And now you are not even reading it!
    Five years ago, I never imagined you would make Gilbert a eunuch! Why can't he be a hot, non-eunuch villain?

If tweety doesn't give me long comments on my chapter updates and make me lots of posters with Wallace Chung looking hot and gorgeous, I'm going to replace SFF with Song Jia. After all, I've already replaced Yan Kuan with Wallace Huo... I am not above blackmail!

If tweety doesn't give me long comments on my chapter updates and make me lots of posters with Wallace Chung looking hot and gorgeous, I'm going to replace SFF with Song Jia. After all, I've already replaced Yan Kuan with Wallace Huo... I am not above blackmail!

Smile

There, there, tweety. Just promise to leave me a thoughtful comment when you get a chance to read the updates and I'll keep SFF in the story. And another poster would be nice, too.

You're lucky that I'm quite fond of SFF and think she's dainty and pretty. Somehow, I think she would be a beautifully elegant traditional Chinese dancer, which makes her perfect for the role of Black Rose.

There, there, tweety. Just promise to leave me a thoughtful comment when you get a chance to read the updates and I'll keep SFF in the story. And another poster would be nice, too.
    Woman, you keep using SFF to blackmail me . I should use Charby's example and write a story with Gilbert as a eunuch!