Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Woman, you keep using SFF to blackmail me . I should use Charby's example and write a story with Gilbert as a eunuch!
    I figure out what your weakness is (SFF and Wallace Chung) and go in for the kill!

You wouldn't cast Gilbert as a eunuch because (1) you're not interested in eunuchs and (2) you love Gilbert's Honam too much to do that to the poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    You wouldn't cast Gilbert as a eunuch because (1) you're not interested in eunuchs and (2) you love Gilbert's Honam too much to do that to the poor guy.
    Ok, you got me with #1. Regarding #2, although I admit having a soft spot of Honam, I'm not that obsessed like you, so I can still give him a role that would bug the heck out of you

Five years ago, I never imagined you would make Gilbert a eunuch! Why can't he be a hot, non-eunuch villain?
    Don't be limited by what the role is but what the role can bring for the actor.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Ok, you got me with #1. Regarding #2, although I admit having a soft spot of Honam, I'm not that obsessed like you, so I can still give him a role that would bug the heck out of you
    I think what Tweety should do is make a pretty poster with SCN as the main, then cut out the face and replace it with Homer Simpson!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think what Tweety should do is make a pretty poster with SCN as the main, then cut out the face and replace it with Homer Simpson!
    ..... but no .

Smile

..... but no .
    THANK YOU, TWEETY! Don't give into charby's wild ideas!

By the way, I'm shocked that you are not crazy about Yelut Honam! All these years, I thought you were a fellow crazy Honam fan!

Charby, how do you come up with these bizarre ideas?!

This is charby when she's at home in front of the computer, surfing through spcnet:

THANK YOU, TWEETY! Don't give into charby's wild ideas!
    Well, depends on how the story ends. If you kill off too many of my fav characters, I might just do it.

I like Honam quite a lot actually. I even continued watching part 2 after Vincent's last appearance and the plot was boring me to death because I wanted to see Honam with his Paifong. I'm just not "crazy" about him. Perhaps it is because I don't find Gilbert "hot" enough .

This is charby when she's at home in front of the computer, surfing through spcnet:
    This sounds more like you, Mel. Hahahaha.

This is awesome! Thanks for the new poster, tweety! I'm going to post it here for everyone's viewing pleasure.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6549/legendarybook.jpg')

And here's the other one you made me, just because I love it so much!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3237/lbwsff.jpg')

And here's a pic I found of SFF and Wallace Chung in Nei Xian. They look so cute together.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6129/30033968.jpg')

LOL Mel, you are going around spamming pics everywhere . But as long as you get readers, spam away. Hopefully, my mediocre skills can help you out.

LOL Mel, you are going around spamming pics everywhere . But as long as you get readers, spam away. Hopefully, my mediocre skills can help you out.
    Yes, my intention is to get more readers, but I really don't think anyone wants to read anything these days. This will probably be my last attempt to increase my readership. After this, I'm getting kind of tired of getting blank stares or polite brush-offs. I understand that my story is not perfect and not the best out there. But from all the cheering (or lack of) I'm getting, you'd think my story is garbage speckled with bad humor and bad grammar.

So....to any silent readers I have out there (if I have any, that is ), please leave me a message if you are reading. If you enjoy the story, please let me know, because I do put a lot of hard work into each chapter. If you are a guest here and don't want to register to post a comment, go to my story's winglin page, where you can comment without registering. http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/legendarybook/
    Thank you.

On a lighter note, here's a MV I found of Vincent Jiao, Wallace Chung, and Louis Koo! I think tweety would like this.

http://www.56.com/u60/v_NDMwODY4NzM.html#video_comment

Mel - I know my few words will do little to give you the encouragement you want. So I won't say them anymore. Just know that I will always stick around to give you moral support. If you decide to continue writing, I will continue to read. If not, then let's go over smexy guys together

Oh Mel. We've been through this already. Wuxia is a dying genre that less and less people know how to appreciate. Plus, less and less people read online fanfics because of all the online movies and games that distract them.

I don't think you have bad grammar or a bad plot. I enjoy your plot twists. And you do have readers (al least more than me, I just have Suzaku! ). Same as Tweety, i will be here for you as long as you want to write. If you don't want to write, then i am happy tp flood your thread with Mr. Bean pics!
    Cyril Connolly

Smile

Mel - I know my few words will do little to give you the encouragement you want. So I won't say them anymore. Just know that I will always stick around to give you moral support. If you decide to continue writing, I will continue to read. If not, then let's go over smexy guys together
    Oh, I know I have your loyal support, tweety, and I really, really thank you for that! I don't mean to be whiny, but once in a while, I'll obsessively check for comments. When I don't find any, my spirits take a nosedive. I don't expect a whole slew of comments, but when I think about the amount of time and the late nights I stay up after a long day at work just to write these chapters, and then I think about the little to no comments I get whenever I post a new chapter, I almost cry in despair. I mean, I could have spent my time going out, going to sleep, or doing something else. But I choose to write because I enjoy it, and naturally, I hope others share in my joy by reading. When I get no comments, the first thing that pops into my mind is, "Is the chapter that bad that no one wants to read?" But then, when I think about how lucky I am to have a few loyal readers still commenting, I take in a deep breath and forge ahead. I also know other writers are getting the same silent treatment from nonexistent readers, so I have nothing to complain about. Yet, I still sort of seesaw between despair and determination. But this is old news, and I'm sure nobody wants to hear me boo boo. So I'll just paste a sunny smile on my face and go back to writing the next chapter. Good thing I still have my daytime job. If my income depends on my pitiful writing, I would be starving and homeless now.

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Oh Mel. We've been through this already. Wuxia is a dying genre that less and less people know how to appreciate. Plus, less and less people read online fanfics because of all the online movies and games that distract them.

I don't think you have bad grammar or a bad plot. I enjoy your plot twists. And you do have readers (al least more than me, I just have Suzaku! ). Same as Tweety, i will be here for you as long as you want to write. If you don't want to write, then i am happy tp flood your thread with Mr. Bean pics!
    Thank you, charby! Your threat to flood my thread with Mr. Beanie pics just warms my heart! It means that you still care! I actually think you have more readers than you think you have. I've been spying on your thread lately, for lack of anything else to do while waiting for the next Wallace Chung series to come out. And I find that you have quite a few guests reading.

I am starting from Chapter 1 and now on 3. I didn't skip and go straight to 83 with Wallace. In fact, I'm not reading this novel with the stars in mind, but the characters in this novel. Melanie, would you mind putting the Chinese names next to your characters in post #1? I know I'm asking too much but I really want to know the real names of the characters. Chinese has too many similar pronunciation and I can't tell their exact names. Not in a hurry though. Appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I am starting from Chapter 1 and now on 3. I didn't skip and go straight to 83 with Wallace. In fact, I'm not reading this novel with the stars in mind, but the characters in this novel.
    Oh, hey, thanks! I didn't expect you to start at the beginning. I thought you would just skip to the parts with Wallace Huo. Anyway, thanks for giving the story a try!

Melanie, would you mind putting the Chinese names next to your characters in post #1? I know I'm asking too much but I really want to know the real names of the characters. Chinese has too many similar pronunciation and I can't tell their exact names. Not in a hurry though. Appreciated.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean putting the names of the characters in Chinese characters? If that's what you mean, I can try, but you should know that I don't know how to read or write Chinese. Therefore, I will have to use Google Translate, and the character names might come out weird and meanings of the names might be totally different from what I intended.

Ok, guys. New plan. Charby has been hinting at this in her previous post not long ago, and I just had a discussion with tweety. I really want to get back to the main storyline without rushing the side story on Sit Chung Nam and Black Rose and confusing everyone in the process. So...with tweety's advice, I'm splitting the story into two. I will be making some minor revisions, but essentially, I'll be cutting the story off around chapter 82-83 and putting chapters 83-88 into a prequel story dedicated to Sit Chung Nam and Black Rose. I will continue the original story at chapter 82 with the Old Man, Yik Lun, and Fei and moving forward with the search for the Sword of Moon and Suk Yu's wedding competition.

Now...I need some help from readers. I need a title for the prequel story on SCN and Black Rose. I don't have a clue what to name the story yet, but I'll need to come up with something soon. Please post your suggestions here or at winglin. Or you can email me your suggestions at [email protected]

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/legendarybook/

For lack of creativity, my vote is - Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay: The Prequel

Not bad, tweety. At least, people will know the two stories are connected somehow.

What do you think about Dancing Rose Upon Floating Cloud? Too weird and abstract?

How about The Twin Swords of Sun and Moon: The Beginning?

What about Rose, Cloud, Swords?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean putting the names of the characters in Chinese characters? If that's what you mean, I can try, but you should know that I don't know how to read or write Chinese. Therefore, I will have to use Google Translate, and the character names might come out weird and meanings of the names might be totally different from what I intended.
    Yes, I meant the Chinese characters. Forget about this then. I thought you came up with the Chinese names in Chinese first and then the translation.