Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263
Results 1,241 to 1,255 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

alphakdi and charbydis - This is sort of embarrassing. I haven't updated my story in such a long time that I am actually re-reading my own story in order to refresh my memory on what happened. At least, I am having a great time laughing at and making fun of my own writing, while reading the story again. And charby, I don't remember what happened to your Bluey. Did I kill him yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    alphakdi and charbydis - This is sort of embarrassing. I haven't updated my story in such a long time that I am actually re-reading my own story in order to refresh my memory on what happened. At least, I am having a great time laughing at and making fun of my own writing, while reading the story again. And charby, I don't remember what happened to your Bluey. Did I kill him yet?
    Are you still around Melanie? Please give me your email via PM, I want to keep in touch with you.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hi, SS! Yes, I am still around, but I rarely come to spcnet anymore. Too busy. It's such a coincidence to find your message while stopping by today to post an update to my prequel story! Long time no chat! How have you been? As you know, I used to also post my stories at winglin, but lately, the site has been acting really weird. My posts and comments don't show up there anymore, so I have moved my stories to a site called Cloud Manor. Its webmistress, Moonbloosom, is kindly hosting my stories there. Please stop by and visit when you get a chance. I am sending you a PM right now with my email so we can keep in touch, just like old times!

I am sending you a PM right now with my email so we can keep in touch, just like old times!
    Can i have your email as well? I want to chat too!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Hi, SS! Yes, I am still around, but I rarely come to spcnet anymore. Too busy. It's such a coincidence to find your message while stopping by today to post an update to my prequel story! Long time no chat! How have you been? As you know, I used to also post my stories at winglin, but lately, the site has been acting really weird. My posts and comments don't show up there anymore, so I have moved my stories to a site called Cloud Manor. Its webmistress, Moonbloosom, is kindly hosting my stories there. Please stop by and visit when you get a chance. I am sending you a PM right now with my email so we can keep in touch, just like old times!
    I have not visited Winglin for several years, I didn't even know Winglin site still exists but pretty dead and many stories have not been updated for many months. Safe to say, they probably ran into the same problems you did and abandoned ship.

Mel, I wrote you a reply after you replied to my first email and still waiting for your reply.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

SS and charby: Whoops, so sorry, ladies! I have not been very diligent with keeping up with the threads here at spcnet lately, so I didn't even notice that you both have left me messages. Chabydis, I have PM'ed you my email. SS, I have replied to your email. Group hug!

Charby, I couldn't PM you my email address. You have exceeded your PM storage limit. Maybe SS can give you my email address?

Hi everyone,

Do I have any readers left? I am asking because I have actually finished the next chapter for this story (Chapter 84) quite a while ago but have not posted it yet because I am going back to the beginning and making grammatical revisions and minor changes to the story. So far, I have added Chinese characters to the names in the cast list and have revised Chapters 1-5. Though the changes are minor, if you have time, please go back and read the revised version. Also, I would like to know if anyone is still reading and interested in having me post up Chapter 84, or would you rather wait until all the revisions are done? Does anyone care? If no one responds, then I will just hold off on posting Chapter 84 and wait until all revisions are done.

Hi everyone,

Do I have any readers left? I am asking because I have actually finished the next chapter for this story (Chapter 84) quite a while ago but have not posted it yet because I am going back to the beginning and making grammatical revisions and minor changes to the story. So far, I have added Chinese characters to the names in the cast list and have revised Chapters 1-5. Though the changes are minor, if you have time, please go back and read the revised version. Also, I would like to know if anyone is still reading and interested in having me post up Chapter 84, or would you rather wait until all the revisions are done? Does anyone care? If no one responds, then I will just hold off on posting Chapter 84 and wait until all revisions are done.
    I'm still here! Glad to here from you after such a long time. I know your private life can overwhelming at times. Just update when you have time. Do it at your own pace! I will be waiting patiently for more Bluey!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Hi Charby!

I had actually forgotten about spcnet for a while. A friend of mine started a blog called Cloud Manor and was kind enough to host my stories there because winglin was acting really weird and would no longer allow me to post comments or chapters. Therefore, I have mostly been updating my stories there now and have forgotten to update here at spcnet. Most of the readers who read my stories at Cloud Manor are new readers and were introduced to the prequel first, and now they refuse to read the main story because they are attached to the prequel characters and don't want to move onto a story that only mentions the prequel characters peripherally. Anyway, if you have time, maybe you can visit Cloud Manor and help put in a good word for the main story (and your Bluey). It's weird that I have two camps of readers (prequel supporters and main story supporters) and they refuse to mix.

How's life? Have you cleared your inbox yet so I can send you my email address and we can catch up on the latest gossip?

Hi, everyone. I have been making some minor revisions to this story. So far, I have revised Chapters 1-8, so those chapters are posted here. I have deleted all the old chapters to avoid confusion, so you will no longer see Chapters 9-83. I will keep posting the chapters back up as I make the revisions. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Dropping by to show some support.

Oh, hey, Yuan Qiao! Thanks so much for your support. Sorry for the late reply. I rarely check this thread anymore, since I do not think anyone is still reading. Which chapter are you on?

Red face

Hi, everyone. I don't know if I have any straggling readers who refuse to give up on me and on this story. If you are still lurking about, then I thank you for all your years of loyalty.

Anyway, I apologize for neglecting this story for so long. Life just sort of intruded on my story writing plans.

I have revised this story up to Chapter 15, so please go back in this thread and read the revised chapters if you have time.

Also, I don't know if anyone here has figured it out yet, but I am actually trying to continue this story as I revise the old chapters. I have posted Chapter 83: Love Rivals on Cloud Manor - Sun Moon Swordplay Index. I have held back the next few chapters I have already written because... Well, I don't know why. Maybe it's because I want to store up more chapters before I start posting. Anyway, if you want to read Chapter 83, then click on the link above.

Thanks for your support and interest!