Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Wow, so interesting My eyes was glued to the computer screen Great chapter! Update soon.

Talking

Eeyore, Swisher, Hing, and Jeh: Thanks for reading! I hope you like this chapter and please leave me a short comment after you finish reading. Once again, thank you.

CHAPTER 26 --- THE FACE OF EVIL

Chapter 26 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

good one Mel!
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Yea you updated! But I almost forgot all the names like Chan Yuk Lin, I had to reread...

Poor Hong Yee, I would have probably screamed my head off, and turn hysterical... I wonder who those two people are? Tin Lok, sent a signal to Fau Paul Paul and Ho Man, what's he planning to do?

Woah, so much action my head's still swirling ... Nice chapter Melanie, but you made a cliffhanger and we'll have to wait and see what happens! Post more soon

~
    Sorry i haven't been able to comment earlier, one word tennis sucks ....

yeah, great chapter. i have to reread the part where hong yee almost got his eyes gouged out. so much action ensued!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Talking

CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Thanks Melanie that cleared things up a bit! I was confused about Siu Han's identity

Talking

Hi, everyone! Please read the summary of Chapters 1-26 posted previously to familiarize yourself with what has happened previously in Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay. Thank you for reading, and I hope the summary clarifies the confusing parts of the story for everyone.

Danielle: Glad you're not confused anymore.

By the way, everyone, Chapter 27 is the Summary of Chapters 1-26, so this next chapter will be Chapter 28. I just want to be consistent with the postings at winglin.net.

CHAPTER 28 --- THE BLOOD SHADOW PALM

Chapter 28 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Mel, I dunno why I got goosebumps reading your story

thanks for the summary, very helpful!
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Talking

You got goosebumps reading this story? I hope I didn't scare you too much, eeyore. Perhaps it's time to move on to lovey-dovey stuff and give the sword fights a break. Anyway, thanks for reading and a big thanks for commenting. See ya in the next chapter!

Talking

CHAPTER 29 --- CHICKEN PORRIDGE

Chapter 29 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

Unhappy

CHAPTER 30 --- AN OLD ACQUAINTANCE

Chapter 30 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

I'm reading it Mel!!!!

Chi Chi is one lucky girl!!! although I'm confused considering Ka Wing back ground he should know more moves and stances not just an internal energy right? just my analysis.

more twist and turning, I wonder who is Yik Hong really... Tin Lok or Ho Man? hm.... waiting for the update Mel!!! don't be discourage...
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Hi Mel, wow you update fast lately, I'm behind a couple chapters lol. It's been sometime since I've read your story. So far, I've read ch.25-27 and your writing still impresses me. Lots of action and suspense, good job. It was a good idea to write a summary, refreshed my memory. I'll come by another time to read the rest, hopefully before your next update. Keep on writing, you still have readers.

Default nice

I just finished reading up to your most current chapter. I am very impressed with your story and I think that you have a lot of talent. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
    --=={Grundle}==--

Hey Mel, I've read up to the last chapter. Your story is getting better and better. I like your description of the fights. You have a good mixture of actors and actresses from the 80s to 90s to 00s including a Korean actor. Thanks for adding Sean and Margie to the story, also giving them a happy ending. Finally, know who Felix is- Idy's martial brother! I didn't think of that. I wonder who the master is and if Yik Hong is really alive.

Talking

Eeyore, Grundle, FanFan, and all the guest readers: Thanks for reading! I am so happy to find out that there are still some readers around. By the way, FanFan, Felix is actually Andy's good friend, not Idy's martial brother. That's why Felix calls Idy Mrs. Lam rather than junior martial sister.

CHAPTER 31 --- WHITE EXECUTIONER

Chapter 31 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

SwisheR
    Unregistered

Wow, a shocking chapter. I was hope that Ekin and Kristy could be a couple. Maybe they can still be a couple.

You should write more about that Cheng Ka Wing fella. I have heard rumors the author, Melanie, has a "thing" for him. Isn't that right, Melanie?

Talking

CHAPTER 32 --- JADE BANGLE

Chapter 32 is currently being revised. Please check back for updates. If you wish to be notified about updates on this story or on my other story (Legendary Book - The Prequel), please go to Cloud Manor and choose the "follow blog" option. I also welcome comments, gentle nagging for quicker updates, etc. Thank you for reading.

i already left comments in winglin. but i would also like to stop by here tnx for giving me your permission to print your story. just tell me what chapters are already final (those that i can already print) once again, i want to give you my encouragement. you surely writes well! won't you consider being a writer for your career?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)