Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1255

Thread: Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Charby, who's the dude above?
    Don't tell me you can't even recognize the actor you casted in your own little story? No wonder charby is upset

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Don't tell me you can't even recognize the actor you casted in your own little story? No wonder charby is upset
    He doesn't look familiar...

He doesn't look familiar...
    LOL, alright, he has aged quite a bit from The Good Old Days, but still recognizable!

LOL, alright, he has aged quite a bit from The Good Old Days, but still recognizable!
    OMG! That's Steve Ma!!! He looks so...different!

-sigh- still waiting for that update

I'm still waiting for the marriage competition. It feels like I've been waiting a lifetime

I'm still waiting for the marriage competition. It feels like I've been waiting a lifetime
    Ching Bong will win the marriage competition.

Melanie: Pretty soon, your fanfic here will hit it's 10th anniversary. I notice your first post for your fanfic is 9/28.

Which reminds me I gotta find some time and pick up the editing/revision project I have going for T.O.V. I had only gotten through 50% of the written chapters before writing a new chapter for the story.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Melanie: Pretty soon, your fanfic here will hit it's 10th anniversary. I notice your first post for your fanfic is 9/28.
    Wooooow! !0 years, huh? It was THAT long ago? Sheesh, now I feel sort of bad for dragging the story out for so long.

Which reminds me I gotta find some time and pick up the editing/revision project I have going for T.O.V. I had only gotten through 50% of the written chapters before writing a new chapter for the story.
    I feel comforted that you are taking even longer than me to complete your story.

Wooooow! !0 years, huh? It was THAT long ago? Sheesh, now I feel sort of bad for dragging the story out for so long.

I feel comforted that you are taking even longer than me to complete your story.
    Well, I'm different. You continued to write for 10 years, while my co-writers, one disappeared and never returned, and one is fangirling Eddie Kwan!!!! Once I get the editing/revision done, I'll post a new chapter. But chances are you will have to re-read it with the new changes (especially with how I edit and change my parts, the ones written by Goofy and Charb remains the same except for grammar revisions). And plus, we three haven't really written much for like um...five years? So yeah, we're all bad.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Ching Bong will win the marriage competition.
    I don't believe your spoilers anymore. Until I see a posted chapter, I'm still rooting for Ekin (Lap Chun).

Well, at least you ladies are still working on your stories. I gave up and abandoned my story. So for hanging in there

tweety - Huh? I just gave out a major spoiler and you don't believe me?

SS - You might end up finishing TOV alone. I haven't seen Goofy around for ages and charbydis is not on spcnet that often anymore for some reason.

SS - You might end up finishing TOV alone. I haven't seen Goofy around for ages and charbydis is not on spcnet that often anymore for some reason.
    For the past two years, all my colleagues are either busy getting married or having sick kids, I have to take all my work home to do before i sleep so I don't have any time to comment or write fanfics. I am still around on the site, popping in in between breaks at work, but I can really no longer make a commitment as I did in my youth!

Can't even take annual leave!

I would rather Bluey win the marriage competition than Ching Bong!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I miss my younger days too!

Now, it is work, work, and more work. Also have to squeeze in time for family and friends. Can't fangirl things like I used to

Some kissing pic to cheer Tweety up!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jaynestars.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/18188_500.jpg')

This to vent my anger in Bluey not winning the tournament!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Meeeeeeeeeeeelanieeeee! Don't forget to update this story too
    I saw in the prequel thread that you are busy, and that's okay.
    But please just don't forget about this story too!! I really want to see this story come to an end :O

Where are you Mel? How do you do? Are you all right..?

Talking

Whoa, imagine my shock when I logged on and found a comment on my story thread! I can't believe I still have readers.

Hi, alphakdi. Thanks for digging up this old thread. I am fine and still around, though my busy life keeps me from coming here very often now. I now visit here maybe every few months. Thanks for reading. I also notice that you have commented in my prequel story thread. Which of my two stories are you reading, by the way? Which one do you like? Who is your favorite character/couple? If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them.

Hi HaoMei (abc123lol), charbydis, SS, and tweety. It has been a long time! How is everyone? Sad to say, I have been so busy lately that I have somewhat forgotten about updating this story and the prequel. The next chapter for this story is still incomplete, with only 5 pages or so written. However, since alphakdi has drawn my attention back to this story, I believe I will start writing again. Which story does everyone want me to update first - the prequel or this story?

Whoaaa...the hero is back. Wellcome back Mel..., I think, me & the others have been waiting you for very long...long time. I like both of your story (this & the prequel). My favourite....??? I'll tell you later (maybe). I like your writing style, you have a talent for being a writer, really. So, we still waiting for your update. Thanks again for your post.

Hi HaoMei (abc123lol), charbydis, SS, and tweety. It has been a long time! How is everyone? Sad to say, I have been so busy lately that I have somewhat forgotten about updating this story and the prequel. The next chapter for this story is still incomplete, with only 5 pages or so written. However, since alphakdi has drawn my attention back to this story, I believe I will start writing again. Which story does everyone want me to update first - the prequel or this story?
    Hiya! Welcome back! I know how you feel! Our lives and its troubles always seem to keep us from continuing with our hobby!

To answer your question, I want more Bluey!!!!!!
    Cyril Connolly