Page 14 of 285 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

GYY is very attractive when she smiles sweetly -- I like her pictures in the Qing Wan Li Shi Ming.

However, I like the first picture of her (posted by Rachealyuen).. In the picture, she looks back with a tinge of sadness of her face. You can see that her sorrow and anguish. I like this look -- it really shows the amount of suffering and trauma ZZR has to go through.

thanks for the pics sunny, they really nice, anyone notice that shes got a really cute mouth ? shes got a slight pout, makes her look really adorable

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    thanks for the pics sunny, they really nice, anyone notice that shes got a really cute mouth ? shes got a slight pout, makes her look really adorable

Yup I like it!! I think her boyfriend is really a lucky man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    yeah its juz nice...nt too much...makes her look hot but cute at e same time..she's blessed w excellent features n flawless complexion

Anyone knows what serials is GYY involved in?

Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Shen Yi Xia Lu
    Qing Wang Li Shi Min

Which of the above is the nicest -- as in the best ending for GYY's character? Ok, I mean besides YTTLJ.. I want to watch one with a good ending for GYY's character. Also, are the above series available for sale in Singapore?

shen yi xia luu is available..i watched it...not really considered a good ending for gyy's char..she was tricked into sleeping with the bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritanto
    Anyone knows what serials is GYY involved in?

Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Shen Yi Xia Lu
    Qing Wang Li Shi Min

Which of the above is the nicest -- as in the best ending for GYY's character? Ok, I mean besides YTTLJ.. I want to watch one with a good ending for GYY's character. Also, are the above series available for sale in Singapore?
    miracle healers (shen yi xia lu) is out in spore juz recently, stars gyy n alyssa as leads n their characters r something like in hsds...fighting over same guy, guy loves only alyssa treats gyy as a sis only, gyy does something like zzr cause she's jaelous....bt she ends up w another guy nonetheless...however many reviews made seem to favour alyssa more n says she's done an excellent job n her character is v likeable...gyy on e other hand plays a really weak character...a fragile princess w no backbone or sumthing....ppl says she's really pretty in e series bt her character's nt exactly likeable

qin wang li shi ming-- posted a thread on it in e china series....she plays lead....princess ruoxi.....and e lover of peter ho who plays li shi ming..e future 2nd emperor of tang dynasty...sumthing like she's a gd n kind character bt kills peter's brother in e en or sumthing and im nt sure whether she'll end up w peter happily or wad....i dun think this series is released yet

she has another series where she plays only a supporting role in "tian xia di yi" (world's greatest)..theres info n pics of it couple of pages back in this thread...she plays 2 characters in here...good role and evil role which kills e lead actress in e end n is killed by e lead actress's lover for revenge (nt released yet)

her current series she's filming in china w benny chan the hk actor "yan hua san yue"..she plays lead n lovers w benny, a pretty, charming , gentle n intelligent character who has 2 men wooing her bt she loves only benny....sadly she n benny cannot b together as he dies in e end....n its a really sad ending for gyy...

hope e info helped

Quote Originally Posted by Xian-
    shen yi xia luu is available..i watched it...not really considered a good ending for gyy's char..she was tricked into sleeping with the bad guy
    !!!!!!

i thought she was raped by e baddie or sumthing..poor gyy!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    i thought she was raped by e baddie or sumthing..poor gyy!!
    nah...she offered herself to the bad guy to save zwz the man she loved..but after sleeping with the bad guy, the bad guy still tried to kill zwz...HATE HIM

hmmm im a little reluctant to watch this series cause of e bad reviews on gyy's character...she's described as brainless, bimbotic, weak, vulnerable, helpless..blah blah all e bad stuff n she's taken advantage of by e baddies plus always losing out to alyssa in e game of love like hsds.....nt exactly a likeable character to e audience...even fans of hers disliked her character in this series

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    hmmm im a little reluctant to watch this series cause of e bad reviews on gyy's character...she's described as brainless, bimbotic, weak, vulnerable, helpless..blah blah all e bad stuff n she's taken advantage of by e baddies plus always losing out to alyssa in e game of love like hsds.....nt exactly a likeable character to e audience...even fans of hers disliked her character in this series
    yah..she IS very weak in this series..kept getting bullied...but heck!!! i bought the series just to watch her shes so gorgeous!!!!

nah...she offered herself to the bad guy to save zwz the man she loved..but after sleeping with the bad guy, the bad guy still tried to kill zwz...HATE HIM
    gosh wad a jerk.....takind adv of poor yy, hope he dies in e end....
    and y does zwz also reject gyy n break her heart like wad zwj did in hsds...haiz...are all e guys blind to one hot babe??
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 09-27-04 at 11:22 AM.

yah..she IS very weak in this series..kept getting bullied...but heck!!! i bought the series just to watch her shes so gorgeous!!!!
    yeah fans i know dislike her character bt still watch it anyway for her hottie looks...frm pics i saw, she loses out to alyssa once again in character but has prettier outfits n is hotter thn alyssa like in hsds

yea!! that jerk died but she still was rejected by zwz..at least she still ended up with another guy in the series...i will cry if she gets rejected and becomes a lonely girl til the end

i think i'm gonna buy any series she acts just to watch her haHA!!

for those interested in gyy's role in 'yan hua san yue", heres a sumpary plot w loads of spoilers in it....

*spoilers*

benny is e main character n his father is a high ranking court official and one day while rooming abr in the palace, benny meets n falls in love w this concubine of the manchu emperor, bt they cant be together cause she's a concubine n he's under his father's orders to marry this other girl who also loves him bt sadly his heart is only w the concubine..and alot of stuff happens..kangxi ( e future emperor, im nt sure whther he's emperor at that time).helps benny elope w e concubine blah blah and finally she is forced to kill herself n im nt sure y bt benny's supposed fiance also kills herself leaving him v heatbroken

thn the story shifts to a few yrs later n benny i supposed to find this great scholar/teacher (nt sure) bt the guy he's supposed to meet is framed bt a court official and instead he meets his daughter or god daughter (nt sure) which is acted by gyy and gyy's character is supposed to be very pretty, gentle and intelligent..plus she's gd in poetry, studies that sort so they fall in love...bt thn kangxi also loves gyy cause of her attractive nature bt her heart belongs only to benny so there's this love triangle...benny brings gyy home to meet his father n rooming ard the house, gyy discovers that benny's father is e one that framed her father n have him in jail...benny;s father realises that gyy knows his dark secret so he attempts to kill her bt is saved by kangxi n kangxi helps to release her father, after that benny cannot marry gyy or sumthing though he loves her cause their families r enemies its like forbidden love and in the end again under his father's and kangxi's pressure, benny is forced to marry this other girl....which leaves gyy heartbroken n kangxi comforts her n stuff....

though benny's married to another girl, its obvious that he only loves gyy so his wife gets jealous n stuff n theres this other man that loves benny's wife bt she doesnt love him n she's evil so she makes use of him to kill gyy...thn benny is v hearbroken or sumthing n after a fight w his father he leaves home to stay in a isolated hut n falls ill....meanwhile gyy is touring the countryside w kangxi when she hears abt benny's plight n wo a momment's hesitation, she goes off to look for benny n takes care of him, cooks n nurses him back to health....thn they spend a happy time together....meanwhile the man that is sent by benny's wife turns up n tries to kill gyy bt benny protects her n is seriously injured instead....he is on e verge of death bt gyy takes care n prays for him daily n stuff n her care n stuff heals his injures n thn they spend the happiest momment together in e hut.....meanwhile that man that injured benny instead of gyy reports back to benny's wife n she is furious n then a fight btw them follows where e guy accidentally kills benny's wife leaving him remorsful n he vows revenge on benny.....kangxi turns up at e hut n seeing them so happy together he feels heartbroken n defeated by benny..thn im nt sure wad happens bt kangxi sends benny to fight in a war or sumthing n benny n gyy say their goodbye as benny is aware that he may never return back to her....when benny leaves, gyy finds out that she is pregnant with his child n is delighted n waits anxiously daily for his return...

meanwhile at thee battle field, benny halfway finds himself weak n injured n thn he realises its the man that was sent by his wife to kill gyy that poisoned him for revenge and e posion provokes his old wounds....the man that harms benny is thn guity n remorseful and turns alittle mad b4 going to b a monk.... on a cold and stormy night, benny dies while calling out n dreaming abt gyy....meanwhile gyy learns abt benny's death n she is devastated when she recieves his body in a coffin... bt she vows to live on n bring up their child....she thn makes a request to kangxi that he witnesses her marriage w benny...she thn goes thr e wedding rituals n at last she lays beside her dead husband and weeps and promises him that they will meet again next life to enjoy e "spring flowers that bloom in march" (yan hua san yue)

yea!! that jerk died but she still was rejected by zwz..at least she still ended up with another guy in the series...i will cry if she gets rejected and becomes a lonely girl til the end
    yeah thats wad happen to her as zzr in hsds...poor thing...haiz ...lucky she still ends up w someone in MH..the series i cant wait to watch her in is qin wang li shi ming...

i cant wait for any of her series ..u noticed she never gets to get married to the man she loves..in hsds zhao min interrupted her wedding,in MD her wedding was interrupted cuz of an assasination attempt, in your spoilers for yan hua san yue, her beloved dies.. whY Oh wHY~

just out of curiosity, any female posters in this thread ? or are all of us guys ?