Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Default GYY as spokesperson for K-Gold

Old man hitting on her..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.gao00.com/attachments/forumid_30/32_kH7Zzelqwgdp.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.gao00.com/attachments/forumid_30/35_IOviwf2f84vu.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.gao00.com/attachments/forumid_30/37_Ielnbahda6CB.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.gao00.com/attachments/forumid_30/34_pi6A3Xj3yjQr.jpg')

I need a massage. Anyone? Chuy? Surferket?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.gao00.com/attachments/forumid_30/39_T0buhYLCM0Yc.jpg')
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    OOo what a cute nursie GYY makes! I read that the baby gave her so much problems tt she doesnt wanna have children next time
    really?? Did she love to hang out with kids??

Old man hitting on her..

I need a massage. Anyone? Chuy?
    Just get those massge chair, the place do intership has one and each person get to use it during break. But i have not try the one with actual person that is doing the massage. Is there any difference??

So i guess GYY actualy get some free Gold from that old man..huh??

sunnysnow.... u will make gyy's guy fans jealousy and piss cuz a old guy got to see gyy bfe the young one did. j/k..

those must be recent pix....why is he giving her a necklace? or is tah an award?

u guys must post alot. i havent been here for like a week and there's five page for me to review.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    sunnysnow.... u will make gyy's guy fans jealousy and piss cuz a old guy got to see gyy bfe the young one did. j/k..

those must be recent pix....why is he giving her a necklace? or is tah an award?

u guys must post alot. i havent been here for like a week and there's five page for me to review.

will, at-least you got some to read now...

Banned

Hi everyone, I'm new here are; i was shocked to see how Gao 00 thread here is so big compare to the other website i was in. You guys are true fans.

Quote Originally Posted by x-men
    Hi everyone, I'm new here are; i was shocked to see how Gao 00 thread here is so big compare to the other website i was in. You guys are true fans.
    Hello there welcome, you have not see nothing yet, this thread will be bigger in the years to come. As long we got sunnysnow here to update the pictures of GYY this thread will always be here....and plus all the GYY fans too of course.hehe

wow! i hasn't been here for so long
    anyway ..thnkx sunnysnow and chuy605 for the update and gyy's pics
    gyy looks great these day and getting more prettier love her make-up so simply and nice

Hi everyone, I'm new here are; i was shocked to see how Gao 00 thread here is so big compare to the other website i was in.
    the thread is mainly spammed by Sunnysnow and Chuy605

You guys are true fans.
    only a select few - the majority of us are critics and impartial fans

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    The so-called "spam" is nothing compared to what is happening in LYF's and YM's thread. At least it's mainly news, pics and discussions of/on GYY in this thread

Wise Fool

the critics arent really critics

Default New magazine cover..or spam to some ppl

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.gao00.com/attachments/forumid_33/48afecc34a194fc0a247ad71964e2f5d_091631[1]_Dv0jxRT1Lq6b.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.gao00.com/attachments/forumid_33/138ed62ad865a938ba292bb89b60e0a1_071628_p[1]_KQ86g0nKQpDv.jpg')

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr

Shit... like you don't spammed anything.
    Last edited by chuy605; 06-29-06 at 07:58 PM.

Hey..where are all the invisible GYY fans? Vote for her in the Actress Cup poll! She's in danger of being eliminated by the likes of ZX and Alyssa.

Wise Fool

should at least beat ZX

Default 29.6.06- GYY doesn't wait for Ang Lee and accepts new role in movie "Harmonica"

It is rumoured that Ang Lee's new movie "Caution: Lust" is currently deciding the female lead among the final 4 actresses Zhou Xun, Gao Yuan Yuan, Shu Qi and Barbie Hsu. "Caution Lust" is one of Zhang Ailing's more brilliant scripts and one that Ang Lee is giving most attention to. Tony Leung Ka Wai is already confirmed as the lead actor while the second male lead will go to Wang Leehom. It would be a dream come through for many actresses if they are offered the leading female role but seems like reporters have found out that Gao Yuan Yuan has decided not to wait for Ang Lee's confirmation and has already accepted a role in a new movie entitled "Harmonica", directed by an unknown director.

According to the producers, "Caution:Lust" already has both its leading male characters played by Hongkong and Taiwanese actors and to gain acess to film in Mainland, China, the lead actress must be a Mainlander. Ang Lee has always admired Tony Leung and thus offered the leading role to him without hesitating. But he is undecided on which actress to cast as the female lead and it seems that he has the highest hopes on actress Gao Yuan Yuan, who has gained recognition for her performance in the Cannes award-winning movie "Qing Hong".

But when reporters phoned Gao Yuan Yuan yesterday, she denied the rumours and said that she didnt even meet Ang Lee in the first place and thus, doesnt know how these news came about. Gao Yuan Yuan also stated that she was unaware of the hype on the internet about her being offered the lead role in "Caution:Lust" and the so-called praises Ang Lee has made about her. She has decided not to wait for Ang Lee's decision and recently went ahead to accept a new movie entitled "Harmonica" which will start filming in August. Her co-stars in the new movie include Hongkong actors Nick Cheung and Anthony Wong. Gao Yuan Yuan also added, "I'm not bothered about how hyped a production is because the main thing i look out for when accepting a role is how comfortable i would be if i were to co-operate with someone for a movie."

http://enjoy.eastday.com/eastday/enj...ai2141327.html
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-30-06 at 04:55 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    should at least beat ZX
    I'd rather GYY advance into the next round with ZX instead of Alyssa actually

Wise Fool

It is rumoured that Ang Lee's new movie "Caution: Lust" is currently deciding the female lead among the final 4 actresses Zhou Xun, Gao Yuan Yuan, Shu Qi and Barbie Hsu. "Caution Lust" is one of Zhang Ailing's more brilliant scripts and one that Ang Lee is giving most attention to. Tony Leung Ka Wai is already confirmed as the lead actor while the second male lead will go to Wang Leehom. It would be a dream come through for many actresses if they are offered the leading female role but seems like reporters have found out that Gao Yuan Yuan has decided not to wait for Ang Lee's confirmation and has already accepted a role in a new movie entitled "Harmonica", directed by an unknown director.

According to the producers, "Caution:Lust" already has both its leading male characters played by Hongkong and Taiwanese actors and to gain acess to film in Mainland, China, the lead actress must be a Mainlander. Ang Lee has always admired Tony Leung and thus offered the leading role to him without hesitating. But he is undecided on which actress to cast as the female lead and it seems that he has the highest hopes on actress Gao Yuan Yuan, who has gained recognition for her performance in the Cannes award-winning movie "Qing Hong".

But when reporters phoned Gao Yuan Yuan yesterday, she denied the rumours and said that she didnt even meet Ang Lee in the first place and thus, doesnt know how these news came about. Gao Yuan Yuan also stated that she was unaware of the hype on the internet about her being offered the lead role in "Caution:Lust" and the so-called praises Ang Lee has made about her. She has decided not to wait for Ang Lee's decision and recently went ahead to accept a new movie entitled "Harmonica" which will start filming in August. Her co-stars in the new movie include Hongkong actors Nick Cheung and Anthony Wong. Gao Yuan Yuan also added, "I'm not bothered about how hyped a production is because the main thing i look out for when accepting a role is how comfortable i am if i were to co-operate with someone for a movie."

http://enjoy.eastday.com/eastday/enj...ai2141327.html
    There goes her shot at possibly world recognition...
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    There goes her shot at possibly world recognition...
    It's her personality and way of doing things i guess. I told u she is laidback and unagressive.

Wise Fool