Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    That is what you think, instead i'm already there and have master all the powers. When i saw u jump down i caught you in my arms and we live in happly after. You like that ending..huh...Then we have 3 kids too.
    you have an overactive imagination! dream on mister.

those 3 kids aren't ours btw. i borrowed them from trusting friends to deceive and gradually weaken you over the years with a colorless and odorless poison so that you lose all of your martial arts and then i plot my revenge...after i suck all of your internal energy.

excelsior-you're next on my hit list for encouraging chuy

then sugar is after for also violating me and spreading vicious rumors about me.

then i shall seek tweety and 0-0-0 and protect them from the likes of you dirtyminded folks...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    The war shall begin get the best weapons you have and meet me at your door. LOL!
    you will regret ever crossing path with *trumpet playing in the background to a heroic tune* the angelic and valiant patricia and tweety !!!!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n

those 3 kids aren't ours btw. i borrowed them from trusting friends to deceive and gradually weaken you over the years with a colorless and odorless poison so that you lose all of your martial arts and then i plot my revenge...after i suck all of your internal energy.

then sugar is after for also violating me and spreading vicious rumors about me.

then i shall seek tweety and 0-0-0 and protect them from the likes of you dirtyminded folks...
    HEHE I am next? So chuy has to die first right? But I am already at your doorstep with supplies of Vx nerve gas... Will you survive? LOL!
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

HEHE I am next? So chuy has to die first right? But I am already at your doorstep with supplies of Vx nerve gas... Will you survive? LOL!
    i see you from my window and shoot a dart into your tank, hence releasing that nerve gas and having it affect you while i am well protected in my well contained and leak proof home. so you die first then i go out and torture chuy.

i see you from my window and shoot a dart into your tank, hence releasing that nerve gas and having it affect you while i am well protected in my well contained and leak proof home. so you die first then i go out and torture chuy.
    ... Did I say I was standing physically at your door??? You under-estimate my powers.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

What our kids is not my, but we did't use protections.

Even though, my enegry was was gone, some how i FOUND a powerful GF that has the healing power and in the end i got all my strength back and on my way to find you.

... Did I say I was standing physically at your door??? You under-estimate my powers.
    you said for me to meet you at your door! so you must be there!

What our kids is not my, but we did't use protections.
    that wasn't me with you ...my goodness...this is a rated G forum too!

Even though, my enegry was was gone, some how i FOUND a powerful GF that has the healing power and in the end i got all my strength back and on my way to find you.
    i will find a lover more powerful than you and have him hurt you.

you said for me to meet you at your door! so you must be there!
    There is something called visual images... I think you better start coming out from that well you have been squatting in all these years. LOL! And I said meet, but I didn't state the time. pat you have a weak case, the judge will most probably fine you for wasting his time.

There is something called visual images... I think you better start coming out from that well you have been squatting in all these years. LOL! And I said meet, but I didn't state the time. pat you have a weak case, the judge will most probably fine you for wasting his time.
    so wise...

That judge is me, its time to get my revange.

heck...look at your other post...you said you were already standing at my door. i cannot help it if you give away everything over the internet.... this angel is ready to harm hl in the wuxia rpg.

heck...look at your other post...you said you were already standing at my door. i cannot help it if you give away everything over the internet.... this angel is ready to harm hl in the wuxia rpg.
    Visual images!!!

That judge is me, its time to get my revange.
    i've been telling you to stay dead...then your time will not have been wasted.

can you stop the debate on who standing next to the door??

The war shall begin get the best weapons you have and meet me at your door!
    hes not at the door yet

i've been telling you to stay dead...then your time will not have been wasted.
    only if you come back to the bed.

only if you come back to the bed.
    you must really enjoy the woman i hired to keep you company every night. i'll send her back...hint hint...her name is sugar.

you must really enjoy the woman i hired to keep you company every night. i'll send her back...hint hint...her name is sugar.
    are you leaving me?? We have kids and a dog.

OMG! The angel just revealed herself to be a DEVIL! Sugar she just defamed your name!