Page 44 of 285 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Oh really... So good now that someone has told me. Any idea where you can get it in Singapore??? Trying to find but to no avail.

Cool

which one ?? HSDS or TXDY ??

TXDY! Please tell me the price too... Thanks a lot

TXDY is at every major vcd retailer like TS video.

Retail is usually around $45

im watching yan hua san yue right now. the scenary is breathtaking. the music is really beautiful although overplayed at times. it is a little too draggy. gyy looks gorgeous. i dont really like her character yhsy. sometimes shes so mean to lu ching. i find it interesting that all the characters seem to find like people who are rude to them. how strange..i wonder if gyy's voice was dubbed. it sounds soo different from HSDS and TXDY. the voice is kinda unpleasant sounding and lifeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    TXDY! Please tell me the price too... Thanks a lot
    you should try to purchase txdy frm TS cause they're having this promotion right now and i saw txdy selling for like $29.90 or was it $21.90 which is very cheap for a relatively new and grand wuxia production.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by lookie
    im watching yan hua san yue right now. the scenary is breathtaking. the music is really beautiful although overplayed at times. it is a little too draggy. gyy looks gorgeous. i dont really like her character yhsy. sometimes shes so mean to lu ching. i find it interesting that all the characters seem to find like people who are rude to them. how strange..i wonder if gyy's voice was dubbed. it sounds soo different from HSDS and TXDY. the voice is kinda unpleasant sounding and lifeless...
    i wanna see yhsy too but i've been waiting for ages and s'pore doesnt seem to release it. that's funny cause once they release a full set series online(sometimes even before) the shops will bring in the series. it was like that for gyy's previous series, but not for yhsy, weird!

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    you should try to purchase txdy frm TS cause they're having this promotion right now and i saw txdy selling for like $29.90 or was it $21.90 which is very cheap for a relatively new and grand wuxia production.
    Is it DVD or VCD and where did you see it? Is the promotion for any TS shop? Thanks
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Is it DVD or VCD and where did you see it? Is the promotion for any TS shop? Thanks

should be vcd i guess. i saw it at the westmall outlet but the price should roughly be the same at other outlets.

Wise Fool

should be vcd i guess. i saw it at the westmall outlet but the price should roughly be the same at other outlets.
    Hey sunnysnow i went to TS just now and i asked the lady-in-charge she said there wasn't any promotion for TXDY, it costs $59.90. Can you check again and tell me where you saw I really want to buy it, thanks
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Hey sunnysnow i went to TS just now and i asked the lady-in-charge she said there wasn't any promotion for TXDY, it costs $59.90. Can you check again and tell me where you saw I really want to buy it, thanks
    i saw it at westmall's TS last friday, they were having this huge sale on the first level and there were many series selling for like 10plus, 20plus dollars and txdy was one of them. how can txdy still be $59.90 now? my friend bought it from poh kim when it just came out for like $55.

Wise Fool

Okay is the fair still going on, you sure i can get it at west mall for $29.90? Don't want to waste time going down only to be disappointed again. Anyway thanks for the info.

anyone know is gyy doin any new series rite now ??

According to some sources 00 has decided to take a break from acting for 6 months. The past year was pretty hectic so she decided to take a rest. Anyway I think the number of movies and serials she made last year was more than enough for me to even catch up with. LOL

According to some sources 00 has decided to take a break from acting for 6 months. The past year was pretty hectic so she decided to take a rest. Anyway I think the number of movies and serials she made last year was more than enough for me to even catch up with. LOL
    awwww..but i haven't get enuff gyy series...i want more gyy series !! hey ..od u know any site that i could read gyy news ??

ent.sina if u can read chinese

Okay is the fair still going on, you sure i can get it at west mall for $29.90? Don't want to waste time going down only to be disappointed again. Anyway thanks for the info.
    hmm i may be going down there tmr, i'll help u check if i go there.

Wise Fool

Hey sunnysnow sorry to trouble you but do you mind asking the stall owners if the sale/fair will continue into the weekend. I don't think i can go down to westmall anytime this week until the weekend. Thanks!!

hey excelsior, sorry to tell u this but the fair is over already. you could try going to shops like pohkim, bluemax and stuff to see whether their prices are cheaper thn the one u saw at TS. i'll try see whether there are any gd prices for txdy around.

Wise Fool

hey excelsior, sorry to tell u this but the fair is over already. you could try going to shops like pohkim, bluemax and stuff to see whether their prices are cheaper thn the one u saw at TS. i'll try see whether there are any gd prices for txdy around.
    Thanks suunysnow for telling me appreciate that. Yarh i will check out pohkim but, please inform me if you happen to see TXDY selling at cheaper prices.