Page 61 of 285 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

sunnysnow is the link working i can't seem to open it? Btw do you like have to pay or something to subscribe to that.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

sorry, i've corrected the link already. no u dont have to pay or anything, u just have to know chinese and sign up as a member to view anything in the forum

btw, 00 recently did some charity work at 2 sickly children homes and spent her money to buy a wollen cap for every child, how sweet

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/2005-11-08/1131386740_1gayRX.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-08-05 at 04:06 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

nice hat
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/ffbat1.jpg')

i think GYY had too much drink. LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fjg7le.jpg')

1 more drink please.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-09-05 at 04:19 AM.

Default Yo

Hi guys... i am new... juz wanna comment dat she looks really gd... even "gd" is too mild a word to describe her... simply mesmerizing
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

i can wait until GYY's new serie come out!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/flvgbt.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-12-05 at 04:57 AM.

oh, thats her latest series. is it out yet Chuy605? though i may not buy it unless its good. btw, i caught a glimpse of 00 in Feng Cui Bian Guan on this taiwanese cable channel, TVBS. she's really pretty as usual but i didnt know the series was airing since the title was "Di Ren Jie" and it was already the 20somethingth epsiode. i really wanted to watch the beginning when 00 dresses up as a guy. anyway, i think the series is made up of a couple of stories and 00's only in one of them right? does she actually appear throughout the series? but anyway, i watched a couple more episodes but didnt see 00 and the pace is rather boring.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-12-05 at 03:28 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    oh, thats her latest series. is it out yet Chuy605? though i may not buy it unless its good. btw, i caught a glimpse of 00 in Feng Cui Bian Guan on this taiwanese cable channel, TVBS. she's really pretty as usual but i didnt know the series was airing since the title was "Di Ren Jie" and it was already the 20somethingth epsiode. i really wanted to watch the beginning when 00 dresses up as a guy. anyway, i think the series is made up of a couple of stories and 00's only in one of them right? does she actually appear throughout the series? but anyway, i watched a couple more episodes but didnt see 00 and the pace is rather boring.
    it's coming out next year, base from what i heard but can't be sure when. yeah GYY is in Feng Cui Bian Guan and she is the main female actress in that serie (unlike other series). But the story is not base on her, she is the person that got cought in the middle of everything. The main story is base on that old guy (detetive) and tells the story how he solved the case of the missing money that was suppose to use for builting the Great Wall. Then there are also sub-story which is also related to the money....etc. I think its a good story, i think you should get it SunnySnow and watch it from the begining to get the whole story. It keep u guessing who did what, until the end when all the puzzles are put together. And its funny too(in the begining epsiodes). And there are only 23 epsiode in all, so GYY was kind of not in it during the late epsiodes. (they only show few short scens of her) starting from epsiode 19-22. I guess her part of the story was over by epsoide 19-22. And the director try to put all the puzzles together, so that is why you did't see her that much. but they will show her in the last epsiode (23). The funny thing is that all the characters died, expect GYY, the queen and the old dude(of course).
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-12-05 at 05:38 PM.

Does anyone know the name of the series where GYY is forced into marrying a guy that she hates and confronts him with bad makeup and convinces him into signing a divorce contract because she says she got food poisoned???? It turns out really sad cause she ends up with no one.

its the same serie i was describing on the last post, the begining few epsiode is funny. The title is "Feng Cui Bian Guna-Di Ren Jie."
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-12-05 at 05:20 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fm6m90.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fm6nt2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fm6o0h.jpg')

i think this is the serie you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    Does anyone know the name of the series where GYY is forced into marrying a guy that she hates and confronts him with bad makeup and convinces him into signing a divorce contract because she says she got food poisoned???? It turns out really sad cause she ends up with no one.
    You can find this serie in chinese video stores(maybe), they use to have it in Yesasia.com for a cheap price, but now they don't sell it anymore.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-12-05 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    You can find this serie in chinese stores(maybe), they use to have it in Yesasia.com for a cheap price, but now they don't sell it anymore.
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! That's the one I was talking about. But I'm viet so I need to try to find the name in viet now. I know a forum that let you download TV series so I can try to request it from there. Thank you soooooo much!

no problem, hope u find it, Good Luck!!!!

Question unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian
    The website of asianphen.net has changed, it is http://www.asianphen.biz now. This website is in ENGLISH!!!!
    I went to the website www.asianphen.biz but all they say is bye bye. Can you tell me why?

this is an odd question in Gao YuanYuan's forum, anyways it means that website is closed for good or no longer working.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-12-05 at 10:07 PM.

thanks for the pics and info Chuy. 00 looks hilarious in the pic she pretends to be ugly. i heard her character's rather funny in the beginning, thats why i wanted to watch the beginning. so 00 only appears up till episode23? but the whole series PM Di Ren Jie is 40episodes right? cause they're showing like episode 28 or something and i dont see 00 anymore.

Wise Fool

will, i have the series and there is only 23 episode. "Feng Cui Bian Guan" does have 2 different story line in 2 different serie set. The 1st serie set talk about why some one is trying to kill the queen and how the old guy (detective) sloved the case, that came out in 2002. Then in 2003 "Feng Cui Bian Guan-Di Ren Jie" came out, that's another different story with GYY's character in it. And both series have only 20 some episode. If there is more then 23 episode, that means they are showing both series at same time. I have both series, i bought the 1st serie thinking that GYY was in it, but it turn out so wrong and later i bought the 2nd series and it turn out that GYY is in it, but the story is different. (just like: Batman and Batman Return, same movie but different characters in it and stories too).
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-13-05 at 02:18 AM.

Here is series 1&2. I love collecting GYY's series, i have all GYY's films expect 2 old ones which is hard to find. (like in 1997 series)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fmq5g5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fmq3xd.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-13-05 at 02:23 AM.

i saw the one 00 was in b4 but i didnt buy it since the series didnt really gain gd reviews. and i think tvbs is showing the 00 one since i saw her in one of the episodes which she confronted this man, asking whether did he lie to her and kill her father or something. but i missed 2episodes after that and when i watched the series again on tv, 00 wasnt in in anymore and it said episode 28, they're showing like episode 30something now. one more thing, the vcd set i saw in shops with 00 in it stated that there was 40episodes altogether. maybe thats for vcd, whereas dvd has lesser episodes since they can store more scenes in a dvd disc?

Wise Fool