Page 67 of 285 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

personly i rather see pictures of GYY with her female friends then with any guys around her.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1bek1.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 02:08 PM.

these stories are every where. IS that Jet li on the bottom. Even his picture are not big as GYY's.LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1cwlg.jpg')

Anyone seen the movie "Kingdom of Heaven"??
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Any of you ladies find GYY's ex-boyfriend attractive? I'm not a girl so I dont know. Somehow he's getting GYY and that other girl and both ladies are attractive.
    WAIT a mintutes who's GYY's ex-boyfriend? Sorry about this people but I just watch Than Y hiep Lu ( i think it called Miracle Heller or sumthing)... then I watch Y thien Do Long KY (Heavenly Sword...-too long can't remmember) yeah when GYY in zhou Zhi Rou ( Chu Chi Nhuoc in viet-that what my user name is) i totally fall to love (normal love noe male and female) her...SO i didn't know about her that much

SO COULD ANNY ONE TELL ME HOW MANY BOYFRIEND DID SHE ACCTUALLY HAVE? COUNT ALL THE EX- ONE TOO.... THANK YOU
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    personly i rather see pictures of GYY with her female friends then with any guys around her.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1bek1.jpg')
    Damp... men she is gorgeous...is that her bf the one next to her... hey guys for some reson i page 66 didn't work for me. Pobaly the stupid school computer cordinator banned it... annyone mind psoting those picture on this page
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    SO COULD ANNY ONE TELL ME HOW MANY BOYFRIEND DID SHE ACCTUALLY HAVE? COUNT ALL THE EX- ONE TOO.... THANK YOU
    GYY don't have any ex-boyfriend (i think), the ex-boyfriend part is not real, they were talking about the same "old ugly boyfriend."
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 07:12 PM.

Damp... men she is gorgeous...is that her bf the one next to her... hey guys for some reson i page 66 didn't work for me. Pobaly the stupid school computer cordinator banned it... annyone mind psoting those picture on this page
    That's a picture of her friend or something, but i rather if she go out with him then what's his face.
    Sorry i can't post all that pictures again, just to much work.
    Maybe Sunnysnow will do it.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 07:18 PM.

chuchinhuoc are u really a girl?? because u don't talk or sounded like one. Just asking
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 08:12 PM.

GYY clothes...every one buy some!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1gwop.jpg')

That's a picture of her friend or something, but i rather if she go out with him then what's his face.
    Sorry i can't post all that pictures again, just to much work.
    Maybe Sunnysnow will do it.
    oh..i don;t get this are you telling that the lady in the Black shirt is not Gyy i'm sure it's GYY ... she look like GYY

chuchinhuoc are u really a girl?? because u don't talk or sounded like one. Just asking
    yeah i'm really a girl... god you know in here Australia- Melbourne i have to go to this school and there's like sorrounded with girl it's a girl school. and the grils are so "B***chy" Yeah so I hate girlssss..... some of them i like but most i hated

oh..i don;t get this are you telling that the lady in the Black shirt is not Gyy i'm sure it's GYY ... she look like GYY
    The guy next to GYY.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 08:52 PM.

Hey chuy605 who is the girl beside GYY's picture in the magzine cover? According to the heading she is supposed to be her love rival? Is that true? They look so much alike!
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Hey chuy605 who is the girl beside GYY's picture in the magzine cover? According to the heading she is supposed to be her love rival? Is that true? They look so much alike!
    Yep, that's the same girl from the other picture (page 65).
    News or rumor said that GYY's boyfriend is seeing or dating her in secret.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 09:27 PM.

You know what, i think ZYD got mixed by what he saw! Like i said they look so much alike, maybe he got drunk and mistook *whoever she is* her for GYY!
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

You know what, i think ZYD got mixed by what he saw! Like i said they look so much alike, maybe he got drunk and mistook *whoever she is* her for GYY!
    Ok for those of you who didn't know me. I have to tell you something, i'm a selfish type person... well mostly... so to tell you the truth I don't like my favourite singer/actor/actress to get married... but they allowed to have boyfriend/ girlfriend.

SO THAT GUY (WHO EVER HE IS- I DON'T CARE HE'S THE PRINCE OR SOME *******) BETTER NOT BREAKING GYY'S HEART. OR I'LL HUNT HIM DOWN AND I'M SERIOUS

JUST THINK OF THAT DUED BROKE GYY'D HEART MAKE ME PISS OFF...
    NOW I HAVE TO GO BEFORE I'M LOSING CONTROLL OF MYSELF AND SWEARING AROUND...

Ok for those of you who didn't know me. I have to tell you something, i'm a selfish type person... well mostly... so to tell you the truth I don't like my favourite singer/actor/actress to get married... but they allowed to have boyfriend/ girlfriend.

SO THAT GUY (WHO EVER HE IS- I DON'T CARE HE'S THE PRINCE OR SOME *******) BETTER NOT BREAKING GYY'S HEART. OR I'LL HUNT HIM DOWN AND I'M SERIOUS

Excelsior and sunnysnow...someone here shows a lot more love than you ladies.

LOL That's a good one.

LOL You are funny,....if it really happen, exactly how you are going to track him down, China is a huge place.(did u said that u have no money)
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 11:12 PM.

For those who have not seen these pictures.Here are pictures of GYY's so call boy-friend together with that other girl.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1l193.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1l1sz.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1l1yp.jpg')

someone just happen to snap a picture. God, just look at him, i wants to... him off the planet earth.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-29-05 at 11:10 PM.

is that picture supposed to be evidence of her bf cheating on her? you cant even see their faces!! and even if that was her bf with another girl, they're just walking around in a mall, maybe they're just friends that went shopping together? its not like they were caught snogging or anything, its kinda early to convict him isnt it?