Page 70 of 285 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

wow..this is big!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i2u3o9.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-01-05 at 02:59 PM.

Cool

nice pictures.... cant wait for her to come back ...sure hope she can appear more often in series after her break
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Default To Chuy605

Hey Chuy605!
    since you were saying that you watch every singel one movie of GYY.. last night before i sleep i was wondering what GYY did right now. Yeah back to the point last night at 12:34am i was wondering GYY in HEVANly Sword... and more did she ever kiss anyone.... i'm asking a kiss here not the one on the cheek. (I JUST WONDER WHO'S THE LUCKY DUED)

CAN YOU TELL ME? THANKS...

AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK GYY IS TO OLD FOR A YOUNGER ROLL... YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE CHEN HAO(I'M ONE OF HER FAN) IS 29 AND SHE'S TAKING A 18 OR17 YEAR OLD ROLL THE ONE IN TIAN LONG BA BU- I FALL INLOVE WITH JIMMYLIN AFTER THE MOVIE
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    more new pics of gyy attending a function yesterday. she looks beautiful!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/U1223P28T3D868916F326DT20051018162054.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/U1223P28T3D868920F326DT20051018162405.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/U1223P28T3D869042F326DT20051018171550.JPG')
    who's the guy she standing next to? is that herboyfriend, that's so lame they standing next to eachother and doing nothing....GYY is so tight, chezz at least let the guy hug her man...

BUT I LIKE IT LIKE THAT... WE GIRLS HAVE TO BE TIGHT (OR A TIGHT @$$) AROUND GUYS BECAUSE ONCE THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT.... HA AND THEY THEN THEY KICK YOU OUT, TRUST ME. I MAY NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BUT I CAN TELL IT ALL HAPPEND IN MOVIE--> EVEN IN THE ONE THAT GYY IS (MEARICLE HELLER), SHE WHAT HAPPEN TO HER.
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    Hey Chuy605!
    since you were saying that you watch every singel one movie of GYY.. last night before i sleep i was wondering what GYY did right now. Yeah back to the point last night at 12:34am i was wondering GYY in HEVANly Sword... and more did she ever kiss anyone.... i'm asking a kiss here not the one on the cheek. (I JUST WONDER WHO'S THE LUCKY DUED)

CAN YOU TELL ME? THANKS...
    I did't watch her very 1st serie, but all the series after that. Actually i have not watched TSDY yet, the dvds are just sitting in my desk.
    In that serie Heavenly Sword, GYY kiss no one, and no one kiss her, but she almost got marry 2 time. hehe
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-01-05 at 09:18 PM.

who's the guy she standing next to? is that herboyfriend, that's so lame they standing next to eachother and doing nothing....GYY is so tight, chezz at least let the guy hug her man...

BUT I LIKE IT LIKE THAT... WE GIRLS HAVE TO BE TIGHT (OR A TIGHT @$$) AROUND GUYS BECAUSE ONCE THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT.... HA AND THEY THEN THEY KICK YOU OUT, TRUST ME. I MAY NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BUT I CAN TELL IT ALL HAPPEND IN MOVIE--> EVEN IN THE ONE THAT GYY IS (MEARICLE HELLER), SHE WHAT HAPPEN TO HER.
    Her boyfriend!!??.... You know how her boyfriend look like, have we not been talking about him for the past few days.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-01-05 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    Her boyfriend!!??.... You know how her boyfriend look like, have we not been talking about him for the past few days.
    yeah the ughky one... i wish that dued is GYY's bf... who is he anyway?

TOO BAD IN Heavenly Sword, THEY DIDN'T SHOW THE WEDDING NIGHT PART...(YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN YEAH!) ANYWAYS, GYY MUST ME SUCK (I CAN'T FIND ANY BETTER WORD FOR THIS- NOTGOOD) AT KISSING BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAY SHE NEVER HAVE BEEN/ BEEN KISS BY ANNYONE....

yeah the ughky one... i wish that dued is GYY's bf... who is he anyway?

TOO BAD IN Heavenly Sword, THEY DIDN'T SHOW THE WEDDING NIGHT PART...(YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN YEAH!) ANYWAYS, GYY MUST ME SUCK (I CAN'T FIND ANY BETTER WORD FOR THIS- NOTGOOD) AT KISSING BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAY SHE NEVER HAVE BEEN/ BEEN KISS BY ANNYONE....
    ??? not sure what you try to say, but in Heavenly Sword, GYY almost got marry 2 time, with 2 different person; one was forced but was saved (forgot the character name) and other one.. will he ran away to find his uncle. There were never any wedding night.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    ??? not sure what you try to say, but in Heavenly Sword, GYY almost got marry 2 time, with 2 different person; one was forced but was saved (forgot the character name) and other one.. will he ran away to find his uncle. There were never any wedding night.
    I thought ZWJ ran away because ZM said something about the swords and she got injured by ZZR, that he not happy ran away from the wedding. The other he act hero save her from marrying Song Qing Shu, which was forced by the Beggar Sect. when he joined them. She had a pretty shitty role in HSDS, i wonder why she always get the sad endings...
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

No ZM gave ZWJ a lock of Xie xun's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    I thought ZWJ ran away because ZM said something about the swords and she got injured by ZZR, that he not happy ran away from the wedding. The other he act hero save her from marrying Song Qing Shu, which was forced by the Beggar Sect. when he joined them. She had a pretty shitty role in HSDS, i wonder why she always get the sad endings...
    If you put Alyssa and GYY together, Alyssa will always get the lead role. ZWJ ran away from her wedding because ZM told him the whereabouts of his godfather.

Off topic but crazylife you switch camps liao ah? From GYY to LYF?
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    No ZM gave ZWJ a lock of Xie xun's hair.
    yep that was right, ZM showed the golden hair of xie xun (ZWJ's uncle), during the wedding day, at the same time GYY attack her, and ZM got hurt. Then later ZWJ founded out it was a trap set up by ZM's big brother.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-02-05 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    If you put Alyssa and GYY together, Alyssa will always get the lead role. ZWJ ran away from her wedding because ZM told him the whereabouts of his godfather.
    really? im getting kinda sick of this alyssa-gyy topic. yes, in the shows they did together in the past alyssa always got the lead role (with the exception of QWLSM which gyy got the lead role whereas alyssa was 2nd lead) mainly cause alyssa at that time was more experienced thn gyy since she entered the industry much earlier and thus had a wider fan base. but look at the situation now, alyssa used to be more famous thn gyy in mainland thats change dont u think? especially after gyy's role in QH, gyy is now equal status as alyssa, maybe even more popular since alyssa did take a break for her baby. even as gyy is breaking right now, she's still offered roles and in case u guys dunno, she's endorsing alot of stuff like laptops etc, guest walking in big time fashion shows and posing for tons of write ups, magazine covers etc.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

sunnysnow...any idea if she's going to do a wuxia series in the future. I dont want to see her in modern series. i like wuxia series more than modern series.

im not really sure bt after her success in QH, it does seems like she's branching out to do more movies instead, she already has 2 film offers. i would also like to see her in a high profile wuxia series, she's lovely in ancient costumes
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I thought GYY is the top 10 actress in mainland China. Is she not?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    im not really sure bt after her success in QH, it does seems like she's branching out to do more movies instead, she already has 2 film offers. i would also like to see her in a high profile wuxia series, she's lovely in ancient costumes

totally agree with you...she looks really lovely in ancient costumes ...and i sure hope she can do more ancient movies or series
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2430/gyywall17lo.jpg')

that's nice photoshop & illustrator