Page 76 of 285 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Hey you know what the pictures that were posted by sunnysnow in #1482, the last picture looks like Felicia Chin! I think that we should not worry too much over GYY's chasity, it's all in the heart, if she really loves someone so deeply that she is willing to lose her *ahem* to him so be it. We have no right to comment about it.

To Pooh Bear and crazylife123, I think you 2 should just cool down. Our opinions are personal and we should try to live happily like a family here.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    I was watching TXDY, and the person who dub GYY's voice sounded so old. Even though, it is GYY, but the dub voice make me felt that it was someone else.
    i cant remember how her voice sounded like in TXDY. i like GYY's natural voice, it's nice, a pity she doesnt sing though and wouldnt take a shot at singing for nuts since she herself stated she cant sing and she wants to stick only to acting and a little modelling here and there. anyway, have any of u ppl watched YHSY? oh her dubbed voice in there was worse than TXDY, absolutely gloomy and horrible!

Abt the taking breaks thingy, i guess it's a double-edge sword for me. It's definitely not doing anything good to her acting career but well, it might be helping her out for her personal life and the fact that she doesn't swell and let all the fame and opportunities sink into her after the success of QH says alot about her character, i've got a feeling that she's strong-headed, just like what her ex bf ZYD said. Once GYY makes up her mind on something, nothing much can influence her otherwise. But i do agree that she should choose her future roles wisely and not just pick recklessly and end up with some flat and boring role like Piao Xu in TXDY or Shen Wan in YHSY which serves nothing to expand or develop her acting skills or worse, doesn't do justice to her acting skills and dont allow her to display her potential and talents to the audience which would be such a total waste!
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 12-06-05 at 06:33 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    i cant remember how her voice sounded like in TXDY. i like GYY's natural voice, it's nice, a pity she doesnt sing though and wouldnt take a shot at singing for nuts since she herself stated she cant sing and she wants to stick only to acting and a little modelling here and there. anyway, have any of u ppl watched YHSY? oh her dubbed voice in there was worse than TXDY, absolutely gloomy and horrible!

Abt the taking breaks thingy, i guess it's a double-edge sword for me. It's definitely not doing anything good to her acting career but well, it might be helping her out for her personal life and the fact that she doesn't swell and let all the fame and opportunities sink into her after the success of QH says alot about her character, i've got a feeling that she's strong-headed, just like what her ex bf ZYD said. Once GYY makes up her mind on something, nothing much can influence her otherwise. But i do agree that she should choose her future roles wisely and not just pick recklessly and end up with some flat and boring role like Piao Xu in TXDY or Shen Wan in YHSY which serves nothing to expand or develop her acting skills or worse, doesn't do justice to her acting skills and dont allow her to display her potential and talents to the audience which would be such a total waste!
    Did you say "EX-BOYFRIEND ZYD"? Is that really true?
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Cool

I sure hope its EX-boy friend...he totally doesnt deserve her...

I mus agree with sunnysnow that she has chosen her role very wisely...rather than doing some potentially useless roles...she should take her time and choose those important ones that allows her to fully display her talent
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow

Did she have a dubbed voice in HSDS 2003? In txdy, she had a dubbed voice.. an annoying one i might add
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

"Ex-boyfriend"!!....please let this information be true.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_1_111.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Did she have a dubbed voice in HSDS 2003? In txdy, she had a dubbed voice.. an annoying one i might add
    Most likely majority of her series has a dubbed voice, because GYY has an ac-cent. If you want to hear what GYY's real voice just watch "Ni Zai Wei Xiao Wo Que Ku Le." They let her use her own voice Many of you guys will ask what do i know,... will, because i have the same ac-cent, all mainland chinese have it, only people from Taiwan don't have it, they sounded differently. That is how you can tell if she/he is from mainland China or Taiwan.

trust me, i once work in a chinese cell phone store, and my boss keeps giving me mainland customers because i have that ac-cent. I guess sound does make difference.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-06-05 at 02:34 PM.

an old photo.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/oool.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/ooll.jpg')

"Ex-boyfriend"!!....please let this information be true.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_1_111.gif')
    ZYD her Ex_boyfriend... How could this be???? yesterday we were talking about him and her (u khow what i mean).... and today he became her- ex... What the hell is going on here? men i think i'll be in a mental illness hospital soon
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

LOL you just like to talk about Random stuff hun. Anyways, GYY is 26 or 27, she is not a nun, chance are she's not a virgin. I mean, even GYY needs pleasure before business.
    well still i couldn't stick to the idea that GYY is not a virgin... i just fell sad, because i'm a virgin and she not+ she is my idol too. I wonder what GYY's mum gonna say too her...JUST WONDERING . becuase if my mum know that i'm not a virgin at the age 27 or sumthing she gonnan KIll me seriously.....
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    well still i couldn't stick to the idea that GYY is not a virgin... i just fell sad, because i'm a virgin and she not+ she is my idol too. I wonder what GYY's mum gonna say too her...JUST WONDERING . becuase if my mum know that i'm not a virgin at the age 27 or sumthing she gonnan KIll me seriously.....
    What the!!.!!!.... i'm happy that ur a virgin....but i don't think this is place you should share this kind of information.

you never know who is reading this.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-06-05 at 07:38 PM.

Does anyone know a list of all the dramas she was in? Did she ever play in a drama called "feng chui bian guan"? or something?

Quote Originally Posted by zzing
    Does anyone know a list of all the dramas she was in? Did she ever play in a drama called "feng chui bian guan"? or something?
    and the answer is YES

Does it matter if she is a virgin or not? SHe is 26.. and the avg age for ppl having it for the first time is around 21... I wouldn't be suprised if she isn't one if that is true.

I like GYY because she can act, who cares if she slept with her boyfriend

I like GYY because she can act, who cares if she slept with her boyfriend
    Sorry to bust ur bubbles, but Actually, there are people that cares.

i mean as, who as in WHY care if she is a virgin or not? Unless.. u want to marry her or something

Yes I have to agree that what do u want to marry her and how do you guys know or not if she is a virgin I'm one too and you know that all people lie just to tell you it may not be true to what she says...
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

i mean as, who as in WHY care if she is a virgin or not? Unless.. u want to marry her or something
    Actually i do want to marry her, is there a problem with that. If you do say it.
    But i don't have problems if she's not a vigin, still cool with me. i will be the happiest guy here.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-07-05 at 05:49 AM.

Oh I'm sorry then go ahead but I want to be invited to the wedding.
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by prettyangel
    Oh I'm sorry then go ahead but I want to be invited to the wedding.
    LOL,cool, you are in, see u there.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/marry1.jpg')Dreams are faithful interpreters of our inclination; but there is art required to sort and understand them.-Michel De Montaigne
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-07-05 at 01:48 AM.