Page 63 of 285 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

i'm wondering what they are talking about I think GYY made a jork
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fu9dz5.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-18-05 at 10:23 AM.

GYY going STEALTH!!!!Better not mess with her!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fuufzp.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Xian-
    shen yi xia luu is available..i watched it...not really considered a good ending for gyy's char..she was tricked into sleeping with the bad guy
    you serious oh i remember now it that movie called Thần Y Hiệp lữ...and sis Cao is the quên nephew or something... then she like this guy but then this guy don't love her... but his older brother did...and then she end up sleeping with that dued so he ould spare his younger borther life (the guy she like sorry i could remember the name)
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    you serious oh i remember now it that movie called Thần Y Hiệp lữ...and sis Cao is the quên nephew or something... then she like this guy but then this guy don't love her... but his older brother did...and then she end up sleeping with that dued so he ould spare his younger borther life (the guy she like sorry i could remember the name)
    Urgh. I saw that whole series. It was horrible. GYY was like a tool throughout the whole movie and kept getting sick and fainting.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    Urgh. I saw that whole series. It was horrible. GYY was like a tool throughout the whole movie and kept getting sick and fainting.
    I know yeah... i was sitting there watching the movie (in Viet- the translation people are so...annoying espeacially the one who did Cầm Tử voice-Gyy charater-it so annoying me...we brought the movie in Viet Nam so yeah.) atually i think GyY character was boring, up untill when she met Alysia and then both of them got kidnap by the BAT LADY (i can't remeber her name but she use bat to help her in fights so i just callled her that) THE BAT LADY also says that two of them can't love the same guy. She make GYY and Aslysia (i hope my spêling is right) play this game and our GYY always win... it really funny...

Oh speaking of the part that GyY come to the SILVER GUY (can't remember the name but during the movie mostly the dude wear Silver clothes.) place and says that they make a deal she Sleep with him, he have to spear his brother life- The Gold Guy- and that bloody idot didn't keep his promise....i knew it like @ the start when she (GYY) just sitting there and asking her what should she do to help the Golden guy... i wishing myself that instinct was wrong but it end up correct... so that WE SHOULD SAYS THAT GYY IS SACRIFICE HER SELF FOR HER LOVER... THEN... (I HAVE TO GO I'LL CONTINUE WRITTING THIS LATER)
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.

ok guys, i have found the "real" picture of GYY when she was small. This is not easy to find!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/fzby1s.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-23-05 at 04:08 AM.

i know this is real because of her big eyes.

is that really gyy? her eyebrows were bushy back thn huh? and sorry to say this eventhough i love gyy but she's totally not attractive as a kid, no wonder she was saying like how boyish and stuff she was when she was young, who would have guess that she would grow up to be so beautiful?
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Thanks for the pic, chuy. All I can say is..."nu da 18 bian"!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i agree with that too.
    This picture is not clear but it proves that the picture is the real GYY.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hrbpth.jpg')

Cool

wow...she sure looks different now compare to how she looked like when she was young... i totally agree with Lady Zhuge on this one...nu da 18 bian
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    I know yeah... i was sitting there watching the movie (in Viet- the translation people are so...annoying espeacially the one who did Cầm Tử voice-Gyy charater-it so annoying me...we brought the movie in Viet Nam so yeah.) atually i think GyY character was boring, up untill when she met Alysia and then both of them got kidnap by the BAT LADY (i can't remeber her name but she use bat to help her in fights so i just callled her that) THE BAT LADY also says that two of them can't love the same guy. She make GYY and Aslysia (i hope my spêling is right) play this game and our GYY always win... it really funny...

Oh speaking of the part that GyY come to the SILVER GUY (can't remember the name but during the movie mostly the dude wear Silver clothes.) place and says that they make a deal she Sleep with him, he have to spear his brother life- The Gold Guy- and that bloody idot didn't keep his promise....i knew it like @ the start when she (GYY) just sitting there and asking her what should she do to help the Golden guy... i wishing myself that instinct was wrong but it end up correct... so that WE SHOULD SAYS THAT GYY IS SACRIFICE HER SELF FOR HER LOVER... THEN... (I HAVE TO GO I'LL CONTINUE WRITTING THIS LATER)
    I hated the part where she had to sleep with him. After a while he stopped worshipping her and started slapping her around. That was horrible. I think that in the end she ended up with one of the guys that liked Alyssa. Yeah, that's right. At least she got a happy ending and at least she stopped fainting. I wouldn't really recommend that series to anyone because it was so boring and draggy.

I hated the part where they took like 8 episodes just to tell about that guys past with the older sis of gyy. God I just left the room and let it played.
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by prettyangel
    I hated the part where they took like 8 episodes just to tell about that guys past with the older sis of gyy. God I just left the room and let it played.
    They do I didn't even notice....
    Hey I wonder in the movie (we talking about now) how did she gonna explain to her husband (the guy that had a Cute face) about she losing her virginity....JUST WONDERING

Anyway to dragongirl:
    Same here I hate the Silver dude so much, when he slapping GYY. Men i wish i could be a guy like him (but not the slapping part with Gyy), to bad i'm a girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritanto
    LOL @ qiaofeng.

Anyway I hope GYY finishes her filming fast so she can come to the chatroom to chat with her fans at http://www.gao00.com.

Do drop by and see if she's around
    hey did she really make that website???
    Why didn't people make it in Viet so i can read... dam I hate my self for not knowing to read Chinese....
    That mean i can't chat to her then. can she read /talk english

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    is that really gyy? her eyebrows were bushy back thn huh? and sorry to say this eventhough i love gyy but she's totally not attractive as a kid, no wonder she was saying like how boyish and stuff she was when she was young, who would have guess that she would grow up to be so beautiful?

Yeah, i agree with the part not attractive as a kid, at first i thought it was some Latin or spanish kid, then i look carefully and her eyes is really alike GYY's eyes, as now. But now GYY is really attractive. At least we solved the case how GYY look like when she was young.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-23-05 at 10:49 PM.

GYY at a recent press conference for TXDY, which is gonna be broadcasted in Beijing.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-11-21/1132521911_gEai8t.jpg')

the director Wong Jing as well as LYP, who stars beside GYY in the series say that 00's a very pure, innocent and genuine girl. LYP knew GYY since they used to be classmates and praised that she hasn't changed one bit, she's still very nice.

full article: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2005-11-21/0520902316.html

Wise Fool

Sunnysnow, have you seen TXDY yet?

Can anyone tell me which modern show did GYY act in cuz all the shows I've seen her act are all in old times.

In HSDS, ZZR didn't seem to look like her...I mean I couldn't recognise her when seeing other pictures with her hair short.
    Be nice, say hello. HELLO !!

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    Sunnysnow, have you seen TXDY yet?
    yea, but i didnt really like it, was kinf of a crappy and boring series imo and gyy was just a supporting character, appearing very little. her character was also a very flat and not properly developed one. though she's way beautiful than all the other actresses in TXDY. but i heard this was one of the few ancient series she actually had to perform her own fighting stunts since her character's very highly skilled in martial arts and she looked gd at it.

Quote Originally Posted by macoroni
    Can anyone tell me which modern show did GYY act in cuz all the shows I've seen her act are all in old times.

In HSDS, ZZR didn't seem to look like her...I mean I couldn't recognise her when seeing other pictures with her hair short.
    i think she had 1 or 2 older series which were modern. GYY hardly does modern series, its mostly ancient series or set in the 70s-80s era in china. well, she's well-known for her ancient beauty anyway. and yes, she always looks different in different series, pics, make up, hair etc. she's just this natural chamelon.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-26-05 at 02:43 AM.

Wise Fool