Page 10 of 285 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

thanks for e pics....e actress playing xln is sweet bt nt as pretty as gyy...she looks a very typical chinese girl w those common features...bt gyy has more unique n sharper features...i love her eyes especially...so large n mesmerizing..sometimes in some pix, gyy looks a bit mixed...i think she'll look a prettier n cooler xln than e other ger...she looks too ladylike n sweet to play xln..xln has this icy, aloof pretty aura abt her which i think gyy will b able to carry off perfectly

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/sweet_sakura_angel73/GYYmod1.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 09-14-04 at 05:40 AM.

i totally agree with u on that, liu yi fei is pretty, but doesnt look unique, shes like one of the pretty girls that u see on the streets, gaoyuanyuan has more unique n striking features, not to mention she looks different from different angles, which is good, she kindda looks like li jia xing in some angles. +shes very innocent looking n has expressive eyes, a perfect candidate for playing gugu

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    well im not too particular abt the guys, just as long as they dont suck too much, im more concerned abt the girls heres a couple of pics. its my first time posting pics so dont blame me if they dont show up.

heres some pics of gaoyuanyuan

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/30.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/33.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/25.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/112.jpg')

hmm... i see how GYY always tilt her head to the side...SHe got a nice jaw
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Hehe, GYY is so cute in modern pics!!! Gosh, soooo beautiful and cute altogether ^_^ Hehe, maybe its just me, but GYY reminded me of Vicki Zhao in that 4rd picture where she is at the ocean or something with a blue t-shirt on ^_^
    Oh, she looks very very nice in the 3rd pic with the white shirt and jacket on!!!!!

I like Huang Xiao Ming, he is a very good actor and I think he is also very handsome as well As for Liu Yi Fei, I don't think she has the XiaoLongNu look to her....her acting to me is still quite raw....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    hmm... i see how GYY always tilt her head to the side...SHe got a nice jaw
    haha, dats the first time i've ever heard somebody compliment other ppl's jaw! dat mite work as a pickup line, "hey baby, nice jaw, whats ya name?" haha

i think what he meant is that shes got a nice distinct jawline, which isnt very common among asians. and btw in case u guys didnt know its official, liu fei yi would be cast as xiaolongnu, what a disappointment. lets hope she catches sars or something, so yuanyuan can replace her as xiaolongnu (just kidding im not that mean, thou i hope yuanyuan can replace her)

here are more yummy pics, she looks really sweet, damn im starting to become obsessed over her, y does she have to be so pretty

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/91.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/96.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/73.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/77.jpg')

this is funny, shes choking the little duck lol
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/gaoyuanyuan/d/57.jpg')

thanks for the pics! hehe the last pic with the duck is so funny adn cute!!!

Wink

can anyone tell mi when is gao yuan yuan b'day and her age now?
    KóøN HÜÄ

her b'day is 5th oct 1979...which makes her 24 now...going on to 25...she's sooo young yet talented...juz loove her..i heard she has a bf..any idea who is he or any pics??

thanks for all e great pics of gyy....she's stunning in both modern n ancient wear...she's juz so beautiful...and gosh how does she manage to look cute, adorable, innocent, gorgeous, beautiful yet matured and sophisticated at e same time....she's blessed w such great n unique looks man!

oh ya and for her new series w benny, i heard that the role was originally supposed to go to charmaine sheh bt she turned it down...hmmm anyone knows wad kinda k'ter/role does gyy play and whether she will end up w benny??

Talking

I heard she had a BF too, but got no idea who he is, i have many friends who r charmed but her. mi too
    KóøN HÜÄ

Yuan Yuan's current bf is Zhang Ya Dong, a talented music album producer. (Heard that Yuan Yuan was the one whom make the initiative to be friend with this fellow... ).

I read from her bbs forum that she's going to film a modern drama with singer Daniel Chan this month... further details I'm not very sure.

yeah, She got a nice jaw, no wonder she poses so proudlt
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    Yuan Yuan's current bf is Zhang Ya Dong, a talented music album producer. (Heard that Yuan Yuan was the one whom make the initiative to be friend with this fellow... ).

I read from her bbs forum that she's going to film a modern drama with singer Daniel Chan this month... further details I'm not very sure.
    wow i envy that guy, hes one lucky SOB, ill gladly give up my left nut to have a girlfriend who looks like her

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    Hmm, I wonder if GYY will try her hand at a singing career sometime in the future?

GYY has the same birthday (different year, though) as Shen Xiao Hai. That's so cool.

Thanks for the pics, qiaofeng. I like the one with the duck the best too. They both look very cute.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

so her bf's a music producer...cool..maybe he can help her release an album if she can sing...and she's filming a series w daniel chan...great...they're both cutee

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    wow i envy that guy, hes one lucky SOB, ill gladly give up my left nut to have a girlfriend who looks like her
    haha, im not sure if she'll want u if u only have your right nut!!

Talking

WoW!!! mi so envious of that guy...i wish i was the guy
    KóøN HÜÄ

that's ridiculus...why would you wanna give up your nuts for....unless its not useful anymore
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

haha i guess he's juz trying to show how much he adores gyy and how she is so hot w guys...not to mention guys...girls find her gorgeous too