Page 11 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

sure it is...she is sooo pretty...I actually like her more then alyssa in HSDS..man...the mainland shouldn't have ruin the image of Trieu Man in HSDS...you know alyssa role?...yeah...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

i actually like e character zhaomin more thn zzr bt seeing hsds03,i like zzr more thn zhaomin cause gyy made zzr sooo interesting and exciting to watch...she was innocent, gentle, smart, kind, evil, jealous, gorgeous, hot and beautiful all at once..and i felt so sorry for zzr in e end...and i really liked the character for once...gyy did a brilliant job potraying zzr and cant blame her for outshining alyssa cause i guess zhaomin's character is quite normal n predictable and its seriously easier to act thn zzr cause to act zzr u need so many different expressions n styles..i still like alyssa's role too..she did well for zhaomin for she was really funny n adorable but i was more attracted to gyy's role...i also really liked the role yin susu too...

i know that alyssa's supposed to b the main actress in hsds03 but in some articles, sites n stuff gyy's name is listed after alec's and b4 alyssa...which makes her seem like e lead right? and frm much articles, reviews n stuff, theres like much more write ups on gyy thn alyssa in hsds03...hmm i dunno maybe cause it was gyy's 1st series n yet she did such a great job so she gt many praises?

Erm...i tink both of them did a great job and i will continue to support them...
    KóøN HÜÄ

haha... it's quite weird, in the 1st place I watched HSDS coz of Alyssa, but in the end it was Yuanyuan whom caught my attention more...

I'll support both of them since both are pretty & cute.

alyssa may seem prettier than yuanyuan at first sight but after awhile i got tired of looking at alyssa. yuanyuan may not seem as pretty as alyssa at first but her looks tend to grow on u. its probably cus of her nice features. n alyssa's has a funny looking look, a little to big for her face, + her cheekbones are not high, nice eyes thou

I've personally never found Alyssa to be that pretty. IMO, she's cute at the most, but not beautiful. It was her character Zhao Min in HSDS 2003 that actually grew on me.
    GYY on the other hand caught my attention from the get-go and I think she's much better looking than Alyssa.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, GYY is so cute in modern pics!!! Gosh, soooo beautiful and cute altogether ^_^ Hehe, maybe its just me, but GYY reminded me of Vicki Zhao in that 4rd picture where she is at the ocean or something with a blue t-shirt on ^_^
    Oh, she looks very very nice in the 3rd pic with the white shirt and jacket on!!!!!

I like Huang Xiao Ming, he is a very good actor and I think he is also very handsome as well As for Liu Yi Fei, I don't think she has the XiaoLongNu look to her....her acting to me is still quite raw....
    totally agree with you. as i was saying in the china series forum, lyf is cute but not pretty enough to play sll and does not have the "umph" to pull off the role....it may just be because she cannot act or just because she doesn't have on screen presence or charisma.

gyy on the other hand...beautiful and she has the kind of look that makes you want to stare at her for more. and it helps that she can act...too bad she wasn't considered for the role.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    haha... it's quite weird, in the 1st place I watched HSDS coz of Alyssa, but in the end it was Yuanyuan whom caught my attention more...

I'll support both of them since both are pretty & cute.
    same here actually i only started watching it cause my mom was watching n i liked alyssa alot n was attracted to her at 1st...i didnt find gyy all that wonderful till a later later i was attracted to gyy much more thn alyssa...alyssa's really adorable n she can act v well comically bt she's nt as beautiful as gyy...alyssa has really nice eyes though...i think its cause of e pretty costumes n e unique role of zzr which gyy did so well that made me like her more bt i still like gyy n alyssa...maybe gyy a little more..

Agree. GYY and Alyssa both did very well in HSDS03. I think that they are both considered as the female lead since both their roles was very significant in the serie. I lean more towards GYY in there though. There was just something about her performance that made her really shine to me. I know I've mentioned this a million times, but her ZZR was very very good!!! :thumbsup
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i like the both! they are both really good in acting. between looks, sometimes alyssa look better to me sometimes gyy, alyssa i think has the outgoing and fresh looking beauty while gyy has the more feminine and calm/mature beauty, so she should be xln. too bad she's not picked as xln, but gyy is really popular now heard shes filming some other series and she will have more series to film int eh future, maybe she can be xln in another adaption.

[QUOTE=Ding Dang]i like the both! they are both really good in acting. between looks, sometimes alyssa look better to me sometimes gyy, alyssa i think has the outgoing and fresh looking beauty while gyy has the more feminine and calm/mature beauty, so she should be xln. QUOTE]

I agree. I think ALyssa is pretty, but in a bubbly, cute doll like way. In contrary GYY has a subtle beauty with that face that makes me swoon when she smiles
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Thumbs up

Some of Yuanyuan's autographed pics.

Credits to gao00.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kenixgoh; 09-20-04 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Dang
    i like the both! they are both really good in acting. between looks, sometimes alyssa look better to me sometimes gyy, alyssa i think has the outgoing and fresh looking beauty while gyy has the more feminine and calm/mature beauty, so she should be xln. too bad she's not picked as xln, but gyy is really popular now heard shes filming some other series and she will have more series to film int eh future, maybe she can be xln in another adaption.
    agree!! they r both pretty in their own ways n once again, gyy would make a perfect xln!! cant wait for her upcoming series to b released!

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    Some of Yuanyuan's autographed pics.

Credits to gao00.com
    thanks!! soo pretty!! hey was wondering if u guys have e time, join http://hkseriesfans.3.forumer.com and support gyy's thread in the G actresses forum...i posted alot of pics of her there...

yeah ok sure
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Crane
    No smile...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gao00.com/bbs/UploadFile/200342310291451437.jpg')

A smile...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gao00.com/bbs/UploadFile/200351411551224625.jpg')

It's just a small smile. I agree she would look more attractive with a bigger one, like in the poster. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/hearts.gif')
    Hey i couldnt view the picture anymore but Im a fan of hers. Did anyone save the picture above? I really hope to see one where she is smiling as the character ZZR. thanks

Thanks for the pics Kenixgoh Hehe, very cute and she has like a different facial look in each one ^_^ I really like her with long/middlish hair. So cute!!

Lol I've been a member there for a little while now. Can't remember if I have been in the GYY thread there yet Will go now though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah i remember seeing u there i think goddessofhonour....hey gyy's currently filming yan hua san yue w benny n she seems like e main lead and pairs up w benny...soo cutee...cant wait to see her n him together....and i like e description of her character....a very pretty, gentle, kind and intelligent girl that loves benny alot...too bad the series is a really sad ending for gyy n benny....i posted e story plot in gyy's thread in hkseriesfans will try to post it here tmr if u guys r interested..

Hi...can any one recommand some fans website of gao yuan yuan...

lol...now i remember that new serie with benny chan...ummm...which benny is it??
    Crazy for Bad Boyz