Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    sadly, in hk...looks count as much as talent, maybe even more so and ron seems to be the main focus right now. but neither of these men are good enough for gyy...and daniel wu is hot internationally...i'd rather die for him than watch any series with raymond where he is not with tavia.
    I'd rather GYY with Raymond thn Daniel actually. Sorry for hurting ur feelings Pat but I think Daniel is a perfect example of a Himbo..i found him rather good-looking at first but im getting tired of his looks of late, not to mention tt he cannot act (i'm actually picturing one of my worse movie nightmares now..which is Daniel Wu and LYF together in a show ), whereas Raymond fares much better in this aspect.

But, Raymond looks too young for GYY..she looks better with more matured and manly guys. Don't mind seeing her with actors like Yan Kuan, Chen Kun etc. Would love to see GYY in a movie with Donnie Yuen (now that you've planted this pairing in my head Pat)..i think they would look great with each other.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-18-06 at 02:09 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    I'd rather GYY with Raymond thn Daniel actually. Sorry for hurting ur feelings Pat but I think Daniel is a perfect example of a Himbo..i found him rather good-looking at first but im getting tired of his looks of late, not to mention tt he cannot act (i'm actually picturing one of my worse movie nightmares now..which is Daniel Wu and LYF together in a show ), whereas Raymond fares much better in this aspect.
    no offense taken. only thing is...unlike lyf, i can see the attraction with daniel wu...so sad to hear that he can't act. well, fortunately for me, i'm not exposed to hk actors that much so i can still drool for now.

But, Raymond looks too young for GYY..she looks better with more matured and manly guys. Don't mind seeing her with actors like Yan Kuan, Chen Kun etc. Would love to see GYY in a movie with Donnie Yuen (now that you've planted this pairing in my head Pat)..i think they would look great with each other.
    raymond does look very very young. i would like to see her with louis koo as well! imagine my disappointment when gyy got paired up with jackie instead of louis in their new movie. but of course, i'm totally keeping my fingers cross for a movie with gyy and donnie....that'll be excellent.

Jackie likes pretty girl-vases. Hope she doesn't get seduced by him.

Actually Ray can act and he's got a good built so he's one of the hunkiest HK tv stars now.

sadly, in hk...looks count as much as talent, maybe even more so and ron seems to be the main focus right now. but neither of these men are good enough for gyy...and daniel wu is hot internationally...i'd rather die for him than watch any series with raymond where he is not with tavia.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Actually Ray can act and he's got a good built so he's one of the hunkiest HK tv stars now.
    i agree, ray can act! but i just can't picture him with gyy...and boy, do i detect a hint of man-crush? i never knew that older men were attracted to raymond.

plus, i'm a fungyi fan...so ray is only meant for tavia. and gyy looks too refine and hot for him...she needs a good looking man. the more and more i think about it, the more i like the idea of gyy and donnie even if his looks aren't the greatest, but they seem compatible.

Jackie likes pretty girl-vases. Hope she doesn't get seduced by him.
    No..but then again, GYY isn't the type who goes for looks..just take a look at Zhang Ya Dong, her ex.

BTW, Jackie has a son and wife already, and she used to be a famous Taiwanese actress, Lin Feng Jiao. I wonder how she handles all the rumours Jackie has gotten into so far.

Wise Fool

Default Some "Nan Cai Nu Mao" pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ycwb.com/img/2006-05/29/yylwhl65379.jpg')

Sigh, really dislike her look in this movie. Her hair looks bad especially.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ycwb.com/img/2006-05/29/yylwhl65376.jpg')

Plus the outfit, she looks like i dunno..a maid?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.tom.com/200605/2006052915335362126_0.jpg')

Wise Fool

But oh well, i guess the acting and plot is more crucial to me. So i hope the dirctor is seriously planning on using GYY's acting (by giving her a good role) since he doesn't seem to be using her looks.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/news/pics/479/479199.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2006-05-28/a8902636f5145e3b71873d3a2fe262ed.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ce.cn/ent/ds/dsyw/200605/29/W020060529539853834284.jpg')

Wise Fool

sunny, where do you get your pix? thanks for posting...i agree, what a waste of a beauty if it's not going to be emphasized on camera. but i do hope the script is good.

sunny, where do you get your pix? thanks for posting...i agree, what a waste of a beauty if it's not going to be emphasized on camera. but i do hope the script is good.
    GYY's Baidu Thread: http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=103140296

I do hope the script is good too since i've pretty much given hope on "Rob-B-Hood" which is the typical HK kung-fu comedy with a predictable happy ending. Not to mention that GYY's character is vase-like..sigh!

Wise Fool

BTW, i noticed that there seems to be invisible GYY fans around us. GYY has plenty of supporters, judging by poll results but there seems to always only be a few of us posting in GYY's thread. Thanks for voting for GYY anyway people (wherever u are)...i hope i dont sound schizophrenic

Wise Fool

BTW, i noticed that there seems to be invisible GYY fans around us. GYY has plenty of supporters, judging by poll results but there seems to always only be a few of us posting in GYY's thread. Thanks for voting for GYY anyway people (wherever u are)...i hope i dont sound schizophrenic
    she has my support. wish she work on more series than movies. not enough screen time for her. so beautiful

Jackie being married with a faithful wife and a full grown son does not stop Jackie tasting new dishes that comes his way.

No..but then again, GYY isn't the type who goes for looks..just take a look at Zhang Ya Dong, her ex.

BTW, Jackie has a son and wife already, and she used to be a famous Taiwanese actress, Lin Feng Jiao. I wonder how she handles all the rumours Jackie has gotten into so far.

Hell Donnie is OLD!! You might as well say GYY with Jackie then.
    At least Ray's handsome and looks like a gentleman.

i agree, ray can act! but i just can't picture him with gyy...and boy, do i detect a hint of man-crush? i never knew that older men were attracted to raymond.

plus, i'm a fungyi fan...so ray is only meant for tavia. and gyy looks too refine and hot for him...she needs a good looking man. the more and more i think about it, the more i like the idea of gyy and donnie even if his looks aren't the greatest, but they seem compatible.

haha.. edison and gyy ....

btw daniel wu's a good actor

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    haha.. edison and gyy ....
    No please..Edison is another Himbo. And he looks too young for GYY as well. He's like Shawn Yue's generation, and i think Shawn Yue looks too young for GYY in their new movie as well.

Wise Fool

Hell Donnie is OLD!! You might as well say GYY with Jackie then.
    At least Ray's handsome and looks like a gentleman.
    At least Donnie's still cool and manly eventhough he's old. Jackie is well...your uncle next door. But if it's Raymond and Jackie of course i'll go with Raymond.

Wise Fool

I think the older GYY gets the sexer she get.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.tinypic.com/14x11yc.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 06-19-06 at 05:14 PM.

LOOK AT JACKIE CHAN, HE'S SOOO HAPPY WITH GYY....lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.tinypic.com/14x12yg.jpg')