Page 15 of 285 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Quote Originally Posted by Xian-
    yea!! that jerk died but she still was rejected by zwz..at least she still ended up with another guy in the series...i will cry if she gets rejected and becomes a lonely girl til the end

poor GYY getting roles where she wil lose the guy to another girl
    if only i could be the one in her heart

and to qiaofeng, from my post, what u think i am? girl or guy?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I'm sure GYY doesn't mind acting coz all these will boost her 'shows' and her popularity..

I hope that as she becomes more popular, the producers will offer her roles that have a better ending!!!!

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    poor GYY getting roles where she wil lose the guy to another girl
    if only i could be the one in her heart

and to qiaofeng, from my post, what u think i am? girl or guy?
    u talk like a dude, but i heard ur a girl....so im very unsure...

for those who are angry at zwj for abandoning zzr and zm for interrupting the wedding, i think zzr got what she deserved. she stole the sword and sabre, poison everybody, "killed" zwj's cousin, and blame it all on zm. if zwj knew any of these he'll never agree to marrying her, so its better that zm stop the wedding b4 its too late. dont get me wrong, i love gyy and wants her to always get the guy she like, but i just dont feel sorry for her in hsds. besides, its just a story, as long as the gyy in real life is happy, i dont care if her tv characters suffer or not.

you can't say she stole the sword and sabre, technically, the sword and sabre don't belong to anyone in the Wulin world at that time, whoever gets it gets it and become more powerful. Wulin is a very competitive world, i don't mind Zhou Zhiruo being competitive, if i have to blame on Zhiruo, then i have to blame on every fighters in Wulin, because they are all competitive just in different ways. Zhaomin had the sword, but does it belong to Zhaomin? NO. same thing goes to JMSW Xie Xun. its made from Yg's sword and Gj made it and Hr wrote the 9yin stuff, Zhaomin and Xie Xun's names are not carved on the sword and sabre. it doesn't belong to Zhiruo either, but Zhiruo "stole" them, well, too bad for ZM and Xie Xun, if somone else took them from Zhiruo, then too bad for Zhiruo...these stuff happens in Wulin, every fighter wants to become more powerful, you can't judge on whos bad and whos good on that, you can only say whos ambitious/competitive and whos not. Xiao Zhao and Zwj's cousin, i don't call them good people, too general a word i don't like to use, i woudl say they're unambitious and not competitive. Zhiruo and Zhaomin, they are competitive and ambitious toward different goals. nothing wrong with both ways, they're just personalities.

back on gyy, i heard some ppl say gyy really made them feel sorry for Zhiruo more than they did when watching the Charmaine and Kathy version. i don't doubt about Charmaine cuz i don't even think she's pretty enough to be Zhiruo, Kathy's version i didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Dang
    back on gyy, i heard some ppl say gyy really made them feel sorry for Zhiruo more than they did when watching the Charmaine and Kathy version. i don't doubt about Charmaine cuz i don't even think she's pretty enough to be Zhiruo, Kathy's version i didn't see.
    Yes, I'm one of them. GYY's portrayal of ZZR made me feel very sad for her and her ending I wished the producer would give ZZR a better ending in HSDS2003

I'm actually quite satisfied with ZZR's ending in HSDS 2003. She's the leader of E Mei sect and the future can still be a bright one for her. I'm glad she wasn't made to go crazy like I've heard was the case in another adaptation.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I'm actually quite satisfied with ZZR's ending in HSDS 2003. She's the leader of E Mei sect and the future can still be a bright one for her. I'm glad she wasn't made to go crazy like I've heard was the case in another adaptation.
    Ok, I've got a question -- what was the ending for ZZR in Jin Yong's original story?

In HSDS2003, she returned to Ermei and continue to be the head, but she decided to become a nun after ZWJ rejected her. In my opinion, that's sad because ZZR deserves someone

In HSDS2000, she lost her memory and skills..

Default hi spirit

you mean the original series?
    zzr decided to become a nun at the whacking of her wedding ceremony.
    and as what i said, zzr only deserve and love zwj. hehe.

i cant wait for any of her series ..u noticed she never gets to get married to the man she loves..in hsds zhao min interrupted her wedding,in MD her wedding was interrupted cuz of an assasination attempt, in your spoilers for yan hua san yue, her beloved dies.. whY Oh wHY~
    yeah...sad ger...i hope she has a happy ending e peter ho in qin wang li shi ming..i think they get married in the series...dunno...hmmm

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/qinwang1.jpg')

with florence tan
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/qinwang2.jpg')

erm... sorry to disappoint you but I think most likely 00 does not end up with anyone in Qin Wang Li Shi Min.

Default hi snow

since you are so good in finding photos, do you have any with zm (lisa wang) jumping off the cliff so that i can continue to curse zwj? hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by chungieboy
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yizhichun.cn/eBusiness/product_images/b/cn_b_7_111.jpg')

at first i thought that was Michelle Reise but then when i take a second look ... she kinna looks like Michelle Reise when she was young

Talking

more pics...thx all of u for ur support
    KóøN HÜÄ

I think you meant Michelle Reis, the Miss Hongkong some years back? Yeah I think GYY looked a bit like every pretty actress :P

u can actually see glimpses of different actresses from different angles of gyy...

u can actually see glimpses of different actresses from different angles of gyy...
    Yes, I hope she can come to Singapore for filming!!

yeah....she looks like michelle reis in most pics...theres this pic i saw she looked like vicki zhao to me and another i think she looked like ruby lin....in hsds03 she looked alot like kathy chow especially when she turned evil and i think she slimed down while filming qin wang li shi ming n i thought she looked like yvonne lim, e sporean actress

oh yah..her birthday's coming soon too hAha..Oct 5th !!

I wonder if GYY will come to the chat room to chat with her fans? If so, any one know how to get to the chatroom?

Which website is it or how do I enter?

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Dang
    you can't say she stole the sword and sabre, technically, the sword and sabre don't belong to anyone in the Wulin world at that time, whoever gets it gets it and become more powerful. Wulin is a very competitive world, i don't mind Zhou Zhiruo being competitive, if i have to blame on Zhiruo, then i have to blame on every fighters in Wulin, because they are all competitive just in different ways. Zhaomin had the sword, but does it belong to Zhaomin? NO. same thing goes to JMSW Xie Xun. its made from Yg's sword and Gj made it and Hr wrote the 9yin stuff, Zhaomin and Xie Xun's names are not carved on the sword and sabre. it doesn't belong to Zhiruo either, but Zhiruo "stole" them, well, too bad for ZM and Xie Xun, if somone else took them from Zhiruo, then too bad for Zhiruo...these stuff happens in Wulin, every fighter wants to become more powerful, you can't judge on whos bad and whos good on that, you can only say whos ambitious/competitive and whos not. Xiao Zhao and Zwj's cousin, i don't call them good people, too general a word i don't like to use, i woudl say they're unambitious and not competitive. Zhiruo and Zhaomin, they are competitive and ambitious toward different goals. nothing wrong with both ways, they're just personalities.

firstly, i wouldnt call zzr ambitious, she stole the sword and sabre not becuz she wanted to be the best fighter in wulin, she did it merely to complete the mission her master left her.
    secondly, there is a unwriten code of honour in wulin, all the so-call good guys/girls follow it. if you read the story of hsds, the first few chapters is all about how ppl use poison, trickery, and such to try to get their hands on the sabre. i think the moral is, as a "good person" if you want the sabre you fight the person for it, face to face, not poison them and blame it on somebody else, like zzr did.
    lastly, there is a fine line btw whats competitive and whats evil. when zzr killed zwj's cousin, even tho shes badly injured and pose no threat to zzr, just to blame it on zm, she crossed dat line. there is a reason why, at the end of the story, she felt guilty towards zwj's cousin, she apologize to zwj, and she stop competing w/ zm for zwj, its becuz she knew she did wrong.
    sorry if this is off topic, but its sumthing i like to get off my chest.