Page 2 of 285 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

It's not just because I'm biased towards Alec, but I don't think Leo's that great of a singer or actor. His voice annoys me; it's too thin and sometimes feminine, and he has no chemistry with his costars.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    Is there something wrong with Leo...?

You wish it was you instead of him, dontcha?
    um no not really...again i don't know her... but i feel they should have tried to find someone to match her more

haha. what about leo and huang yi in hzgg III?? i don't think they match together, i think leo looks better with vicki zhao in qssymm.

in hsds, gao yuan yuan doesn't look good with alec, everytime i see them together, i think zhou zhiruo is zhang wuji's big sister. alec looks much better with alyssa chia.

Gosh those pics of Gou Yuan Yuan with short hair reminds me of some actress.....I just can't place my finger on it yet though!!!!!

I am quite the opposite of you Ding Ding Dong Dong. At first before starting the series and only seeing pics I thought alyssa and alec would be the perfect pair and Gou Yuan Yuan wouldn't match. Lol, how my thoughts changed!!! I really thought GYY and Alec where very cute and even better then him with alyssa. actually the two girls had their own chemistry with him, but I enjoyed GYY's more.

If only she would have been able to smiled more int he seires then that would have been better. I didn't reallly like the sad longing eyes too much. It sorta got annoying and it made her look just so blah!! Smiles add happiness that adds.....yah...lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yea, she looks really beautiful in the series just needs to smile more. in the beginning, her looks are mostly sad and vulnerable, toward the ending, her looks are angry and series.

anyone watched Beijing Bicycle, is it good?

Originally posted by Ding Ding Dong Dong
    anyone watched Beijing Bicycle, is it good?
    I haven't seen it yet, but I've only heard good things about it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I am currently watching HSDS03. GYY looks very pretty in here. She has qi zhi. Among the ZZRS in all the HSDS versions, she is my second favourite, after Kathy Chow. Oh yes, I think both of them pretty resemble each other from certain angles too.
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    ....I really like that poster of Guo Yuan Yuan from HSDS. It actually has her smiling. She didn't really get a chance to smile too much in HSDS so its sorta strange seeing it now. Anyways I still thnk she looks extra pretty with that smile. Hoep to see more of her. Please do post more pics guys
    No smile...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gao00.com/bbs/UploadFile/200342310291451437.jpg')

A smile...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gao00.com/bbs/UploadFile/200351411551224625.jpg')

It's just a small smile. I agree she would look more attractive with a bigger one, like in the poster. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/hearts.gif')

not tryign to digress here, but replyign to earlier posts about leo, i'm sry but i dont' think he can act, or sing, and to be perfectly honest, he doesn't look that good either, but that's not the most important thing, so i didn't like him paired up with gyy, i htought she was the cute type, and him with his copied beckham hairdo is just super _________

she looked pretty in hsds, but i like alyssa a lot better, i think alyssa also had better chemistry with alec

I liked her looks best in HSDS when she was evil. The makeup accentuated her eyes and made her look less weak.

thanks for the pics Southern Crane She still looks cute with a smile, but yeah....I bigger one is so much better on her. Oh as for the first pic of her going to Shaolin temple and all, I found those scenes of her well done and all. I felt that she does look really pretty.

Well at the beginning of the series or whenever she was wearing that pinkish outfit it did really make her look weak and innocent. However weaker wins over innocent. Then at the end she looks rather simple and also a bit pitiful. I thought she looked really nice in the costume at the end which she wore when she turned evil. I wasnt too for the headress or the makeup, but the costume was really nice. Liked that purple looking one.

Lingz, its showing on tv for you now? Hehe, how far are you into the series? hope you enjoy it!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    I liked her looks best in HSDS when she was evil. The makeup accentuated her eyes and made her look less weak.
    I think the stark contrast is what they were looking for...the complete metamorphisis, from weak to EEK.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I think the stark contrast is what they were looking for...the complete metamorphisis, from weak to EEK.
    *laughs* Good point. But yes, I much prefer the evil her.

About her smile, she said in an article that during the filming of HSDS, she was going through some bad times, incidentally putting her in bad moods, so she didn't smile as much.

i liked the purple dress too, but i hated the hairpiece thingy, u know, she had the old one before, they were just three wood thingys on each side, and then when she turend evil, the hairpiece changed too, they kinda bent inwards, kinda like the big long nails she had (sry i know i'm relaly bad at descrbigin, prolly confused everyone, i'll take screencaps to show later)

Originally posted by Lingz13
    I am currently watching HSDS03. GYY looks very pretty in here. She has qi zhi. Among the ZZRS in all the HSDS versions, she is my second favourite, after Kathy Chow. Oh yes, I think both of them pretty resemble each other from certain angles too.
    she does look exceptionally like Kathy Chow in certain shots - even the ZZR look when Kathy played her in hsds93 resembles GYY - very elegant

Southern Crane has become a slave

hehe... I'm a slave to ALL beautiful women. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/hearts.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/biggrin.gif')

Cool

nice pix of her

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gaoyuanyuan.com/photo/yizhichun/spring/guilin/11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gaoyuanyuan.com/photo/yizhichun/spring/guilin/06.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gaoyuanyuan.com/photo/yizhichun/spring/yiyu/41.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gaoyuanyuan.com/photo/yizhichun/spring/yiyu/23.jpg')

I like the first one. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/tongue.gif')

*mops up piles of drool*

Next time, you're cleaning that up yourself.

Thanks for sharing the pics, Ding Ding Dong Dong. I like the one where she's wearing orange the most.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")