Page 47 of 285 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Cool

I hope that it is only rumors...or else another pretty girl is going to get heart broken...
    And that guy should be content with GYY already ...i know i will
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Sucks for the ladies. However, if he could get more actresses. He should write a book about it. He's doing something right. Plus, how come he could get girls? Isn't he an average looking Joe? And what the hell is GYY doing with him?

u all might seen dis pic already .....here a wallpaper of gyy
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/lol7.jpg')

Maybe China have some hardcore fans of GYY and if the rumors are true then perhaps someone will take a knife and hopefully castrate him ! (as good as those who stalk overseas stars like Kournikova )
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

I think it's great that his "fox tail" has slipped out before GYY commits to him even more via marriage (assuming the rumor is true). Hope she can get someone more deserving of her.........like me, hahahaha [slap slap wake up]

Seriously though, I don't understand why nice non-****ty actresses like GYY wants to hook up with an entertainment-industry type fella. Read that she was the initiator. Isn't it fairly common knowledge that these fellas aren't really renowned for being faithful? This may be a sweeping statement and there will be exceptions, but if I am a good pretty girl like GYY, I wouldn't be holding my breath for one of these guys, however talented he may be. Or maybe the saying, "it's the bad boys who attract the girls" is true?

Zhang Ya Dong doesn't exactly have a good track record when it comes to romantic relationships. For GYY's sake, I hope he and this "other woman" only have a platonic relationship, but if not, 00 can definitely do alot better.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Zhang Ya Dong doesn't exactly have a good track record when it comes to romantic relationships.
    Can explain what you mean by a good track record. Anyway 00 should just dump him if he really was seeing another woman behind her back.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Can explain what you mean by a good track record. Anyway 00 should just dump him if he really was seeing another woman behind her back.
    good track record...i am guessing his history and background??? but anyway...i think GYY can do alot better...
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

i heard zhang yadong is a divorcee, his ex-wife is faye wong's ex-husband's sister. when gyy 1st knew zhang yadong, he was still married.

another piece of news. seems like this rumour abt a love entangelment btw gyy, her bf and this other actress is not new. the actress is called xu jinglei and she was interested in gyy's bf ever since 4yrs ago and still is eventhough she knows gyy and zyd are already together.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2005-07-27/0702792359.html
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

nowaday , i feel sry for those actress who dating and their bf cheating on them for other grl. lik GOSH !! :@ gyy way too good for him ...he should be happy to have her !! wat a stupid dumb *** hole

well,in fact zhang yadong had already divorced from Dou Ying,the sister of Dou Wei who was the ex-husband of Faye wong,in 1999 and meet gyy in 2000.
    I need to say that this is a totally rumor , and yes Zhang ,GYY and Xu are good friends, as I know zhang is the main music producer of each Xu's recent movie,include the spring subway(gyy also had a role in it), I love you ,My Father And Me(zyd also had a role in this movie).
    So it's not surprise that you found zhang and xu on street.I think the newspapers and portal websites just need some 'Big News'.
    Also I should indicate that Zhang will release his new Album soon and Xu's new movie is in preparing,so bla bla bla...........................

I wonder what 00 sees in this a**hole that stops her from breaking up with him. Anyway would anyone be willing to share their love with another person. To even think about your boyfriend's heart has 2 women is already bad enough!!

Cool

I wonder what 00 sees in this a**hole that stops her from breaking up with him. Anyway would anyone be willing to share their love with another person. To even think about your boyfriend's heart has 2 women is already bad enough!!
    haha...i personally think that is not possible... what do you people think???

but i sure hope its a rumor...or i think its in best interest of GYY to break up with him...

The Opposite of life

Is it still legal to have more than one wife over in China? If it is, then GYY and the rest of the ladies should consider sharing their man. Nowadays...guys cheat and have a lot of women.

Lol, polygamy is certainly not legal in China.
    But I do agree that this trend with cheating husbands/boyfriends/etc is troublesome. I mean, first there was speculation with Alyssa Chia and that was false. But then came Vicki and her boyfriend and whatever happened there, they're very much broken up now. And then comes Yuan Yuan.
    And then, before all three of these media blowouts, there's been a long line of actors/businessmen cheating.
    Oy. I don't know if it's their ego, media pressure, being surrounded by really really pretty people all the time or what, but long term relationships in the ent. circle is very very hard to come by.
    In any case, hope that Zhang YaDong's interactions with Xu Jinglei were just blown out of proportion, but if not, well, Yuan Yuan is young and successful and will definitely be able to find another person who is better in person that ZYD.

well i tink it's nt up 2 us 2 gib any comment though... watever it is, most impt is wat 00 tink abt tis incident & is her heart still truely believe/luv tis guy s b4? we can oni gib our blessing 4 her...

But even GYY is human right???? Would you want another person to share your boyfriend/girlfriend with you??? It is just not right to get into so many relationships at one go. Drop one before you pick up another.

But even GYY is human right???? Would you want another person to share your boyfriend/girlfriend with you??? It is just not right to get into so many relationships at one go. Drop one before you pick up another.
    Some people are just greedy. They just want backup.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Some people are just greedy. They just want backup.
    Agree!!! But i from the GDP of China, they have more males than females so shouldn't the factor of polygamy be the other way around???

my computer been broken for couple week. any recent news of gyy? or any series she's planning to do next? or is she on break for a little while?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*: