Page 65 of 285 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

If i ever meet GYY in person i will probable faint in front of her.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hvq713.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hvq9mo.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hvq9zm.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i59m50.gif')
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-04-05 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    If i ever meet GYY in person i will probable faint in front of her.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hvq713.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hvq9mo.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hvq9zm.jpg')
    Me too man... damp i might not faint but i could jump up and down and can't controll my self....
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    Me too man... damp i might not faint but i could jump up and down and can't controll my self....
    I rather faint then jump up and down, GYY will think i'm nuts

Hey Chuy605 since you are soo good at GYY news and stuff would you please trnaslated the whole GYY web page... because i can't read Chinesse I'm Viet so yeah, it's sad I know. Why can't GYY do the site in English? Did she acctually run the site? Who is her boyfriend i wonder? i hate my self for this... can't read Chinese God I"M NOT EVEN CHINESES UGHHHH
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    Hey Chuy605 since you are soo good at GYY news and stuff would you please trnaslated the whole GYY web page... because i can't read Chinesse I'm Viet so yeah, it's sad I know. Why can't GYY do the site in English? Did she acctually run the site? Who is her boyfriend i wonder? i hate my self for this... can't read Chinese God I"M NOT EVEN CHINESES UGHHHH
    Don't need to be sorry, its cool. Yeah, the person who knows every thing about GYY is "Sunnysnow" or "Lady Zhuge", he or she know what GYY is doing or what films she is making. I only know about her series and movies, that's about it, because i collect her series and movies. ( if you need to know about her series then i could answer, but her other stuff then i can't be so sure).

I can read chinese but i cannot read the website, because my pc can't translate the word, all i see is question marks or weird symbols. Like: (?? !!@@##?????? _+), stuff like that. I just ask Sunnysnow if i have any questions about GYY.

You can just go to www.gao00.net it's an english site.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-27-05 at 11:43 PM.

yeah chuchinhuoc, here is a picture of GYY's boy friend, i don't like this guy, because he had some weird marriage history before becoming GYY's boyfirend. There are news or rumors that he is cheating on GYY with that girl in the picture. I just don't like him, end of sentence. He look like someone on drugs.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/eqw275.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-27-05 at 11:52 PM.

How old is he? He looks 30+ to me. Anyway how on earth did they even meet each other in the first place?
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Any of you ladies find GYY's ex-boyfriend attractive? I'm not a girl so I dont know. Somehow he's getting GYY and that other girl and both ladies are attractive.

He looks like 40+. I think GYY should have at least a better looking boy friend then him.

That is a good question, about how they meet. I think "Sunnysnow" know that answer.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-28-05 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Any of you ladies find GYY's ex-boyfriend attractive? I'm not a girl so I dont know. Somehow he's getting GYY and that other girl and both ladies are attractive.
    Wait, so that is GYY's ex-boyfriend now. So they broke up!?
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-28-05 at 03:31 AM.

Wait, so that is GYY's ex-boyfriend now. So they broke up!?
    No, they didn't break up. That's probably just wishful thinking on crazylife's part.

I heard that Zhang Ya Dong is 43 or so. GYY's probably more attracted to his musical talent than appearance.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i was right, he looks 40+. It's a such a waste that a young and beautiful girl like GYY is with an old guy like him. His an ancient relic, where in hell did GYY dig up this guy? How comes all the beautiful chicks always with some old and ugly guys? It's a puzzle.

I mean if GYY like musical people (just say age does not matter) at least go for someone that is famous.

Don't get me wrong GYY is still my #1 chinese female actress.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-28-05 at 04:56 AM.

Originally Posted by chuy605
    I am gg Beijing soon... hope to able to catch a glimpse of her but the probability of doing so is really = 0.00000001% considering beijing is so big..
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I heard that Zhang Ya Dong is 43 or so. GYY's probably more attracted to his musical talent than appearance
    Haha... u noe wat? i dun think is "probably" but she confirmed pick someone based on talent... (Juz look at his face)... dun mean to be rude, esp to those supporter of Zhang Ya Dong... but i think she deserves someone better when u look at his past e.g divorce and scandals
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

i think she is in Shinag Hai or not, just bring a carmera in case you see GYY (Maybe).

And what supporter of Zhang Ya Dong is there, i have tons of chinese music and i never heard his music before, i bet he get with GYY so GYY can pay for his music business. His music is more like # 10,000 down the listing chart.

I'm sorry everyone, i just don't like him. (i got some feeling that GYY is going to get hurt by him) I just want to Kennedy the guy and free GYY from him.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-28-05 at 07:02 AM.

Cool

i think she is in Shinag Hai or not, just bring a carmera in case you see GYY (Maybe).

And what supporter of Zhang Ya Dong is there, i have tons of chinese music and i never heard his music before, i bet he get with GYY so GYY can pay for his music business. His music is more like # 10,000 down the listing chart.

I'm sorry everyone, i just don't like him. (i got some feeling that GYY is going to get hurt by him) I just want to Kennedy the guy and free GYY from him.
    hahaha....i have never heard of him either....until now i still dont see why 00 wants to be with a guy like him....i think he absolutely has no looks whatsoever... and 00 definitely deserve someone better...
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    hahaha....i have never heard of him either....until now i still dont see why 00 wants to be with a guy like him....i think he absolutely has no looks whatsoever... and 00 definitely deserve someone better...
    I agree with that too. No wonder there is no pictures of them together, because everytime his face is next to GYY no one wants to take any pictures. His is like Medusa, one look of his old deform face you will turn to stone.

My GOD just look at him!!! The beautiful and the ugly just does not mix.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hwg088.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-28-05 at 08:17 AM.

I agree with that too. No wonder there is no pictures of them together, because everytime his face is next to GYY no one wants to take any pictures. His is like Medusa, one look of his old deform face you will turn to stone.

My GOD just look at him!!! The beautiful and the ugly just does not mix.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hwg088.jpg')
    Sad to say chuy605, they say that love is blind and this is a great example. By the way if he is 43 i think he can be her big brother rather than her boyfriend. Hopefully 00 doesn't wish to marry him, or else it would be like hollywood!

To Xin Zhi Zhu:
    Hell yea, I just came back from Beijing and what is the chance you might see her? I would say your predicition is rather plausible.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Am I hearing Beauty and the beast, it seems this is what people responding here,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Sad to say chuy605, they say that love is blind and this is a great example. By the way if he is 43 i think he can be her big brother rather than her boyfriend. Hopefully 00 doesn't wish to marry him, or else it would be like hollywood!

To Xin Zhi Zhu:
    Hell yea, I just came back from Beijing and what is the chance you might see her? I would say your predicition is rather plausible.
    I hear ya about love is blind, if GYY get marry with him......