Page 68 of 285 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Quote Originally Posted by divinefish
    is that picture supposed to be evidence of her bf cheating on her? you cant even see their faces!! and even if that was her bf with another girl, they're just walking around in a mall, maybe they're just friends that went shopping together? its not like they were caught snogging or anything, its kinda early to convict him isnt it?
    1st of all, you don't just go out with "any girl" if you are in a relationship!!! He kept as a secret until some one caught them. Or maybe you just don't have any experience in a relationships!!! I have a girl friend and most of time its really hard to go out with any friends that are girls, unless i tells her about it.
    Maybe you are right or maybe you are wrong, but the true will come out and i'm on the side that he is cheating on GYY.End of sentence!!!
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-30-05 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Excelsior and sunnysnow...someone here shows a lot more love than you ladies.
    A correction i think chuy605 love her more.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    A correction i think chuy605 love her more.
    I agree with that too, but i will not cheat on my girl friend like what he's doing.

got to show some picture, before i lose it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1lod0.jpg')

she's so fine!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/i1m9nt.jpg')

she has to start doing series again...she's not getting any younger.

I think she is doing a series or film in HK, as we speak. She signed some contract few months ago. There are pictures of her making the deal with some people. The pictures are posted on page 59. Sunnysnow knows more about it.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-30-05 at 12:15 AM.

She's acting Ah 9 in Bie Xieu Jian who is suppose to be incredibly beautiful according to the descriptions. I find her... ok.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    I think she is doing a series or film in HK, as we speak. She signed some contract few months ago. There are pictures of her making the deal with some people. The pictures are posted on page 59. Sunnysnow knows more about it.
    Good to know...good to know...Alyssa have to start doing series too.

I hope they collaborate with each other one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    She's acting Ah 9 in Bie Xieu Jian who is suppose to be incredibly beautiful according to the descriptions. I find her... ok.
    Isn't Sun Fei Fei acting as Ah 9?

wait, so GYY is working on this new series call "Bie Xieu Jian"??? And her character name is Ah 9!!!??

Ah 9, is a weird name. It sounded like "Flux-capacitor" in Back to the Future.
    Last edited by chuy605; 11-30-05 at 09:04 AM.

is that picture supposed to be evidence of her bf cheating on her? you cant even see their faces!! and even if that was her bf with another girl, they're just walking around in a mall, maybe they're just friends that went shopping together? its not like they were caught snogging or anything, its kinda early to convict him isnt it?
    well thats the job of the paparazzi isnt it? blowing up something into a big issue, but anyway this isnt the 1st time ZYD has had rumours with her, Xu Jing Lei, it's a well-known fact that she takes a fancy to him and when the press actually spies them together alone, they're in for a juicy write up.

Yes she has to start, but not cause of her age but cause we ppl wanna see more of her onscreen. i dont really care abt whether she's getting old, why she's only like 26 this yr, thats not that old. imo, she beats many of her younger counterparts in terms of looks, poise, class and of course, acting.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-30-05 at 11:22 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    Ah Jiu is the most beautiful female character in BXJ and i think GYY may be well suited to play her, she's vengeful yet innocent, somewhat like GYY's previous roles like ZZR in HSDS and Piao Xu in TXDY. she's not ok to me, she's one of the most beautiful and gorgeous mainland actress, she's even suited to play XLN imo. a pity she isn't playing Ah Jiu in ZJZ's new BXJ like i hoped. Sun Fei Fei got the role instead.

Wise Fool

GYY looks really good to me. I dont want her to take the younger roles in series. Don't want her to play an 18 year old virgin when she's actually 30 years old...dont want Mainland to follow TVB's trends.

crazylife, no offence but i think u place too much emphasis on age. if the actress is young and good, all's well but i'd rather matured, and experienced than young, but inexperienced, which is a pain for the audience who really wanna enjoy good acting. and gyy is only 26, which is pretty far frm 30. and i dont think Sun Fei Fei is exactly that young either bt who knows, she may do well as Ah Jiu. and what abt others like alyssa etc who is pass 30? she still was convincing as the young and cheeky ZM in HSDS when she was like 28 or 29? and Liu Tao and Chen Hao, who are not exactly very young were great as Ah Zhu and Ah Zi in TLBB. and HXM who at 30 is way pass YG's age but he still looks good as YG and probably can act better as YG as compared to maybe some young and dashing but inexperienced actor.

it's nice to have young actors ard but problem is, most of them are so inexperienced or untrained that they just ruin the whole show for you, check out those young punks in TVB series who only have age to their advantage and nothing else as compared to the so-called older actors. Experience mostly comes with age unless you're trained in acting or have been acting since young. ppl are just so caught up with this youthful thingy, it's just like the slimming frenzy.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-30-05 at 04:00 PM.

Wise Fool

chuchinhuoc are u really a girl?? because u don't talk or sounded like one. Just asking
    ueah i know i sound like a guy, but when you meet me in person i am a type of shy person....yeah this is just giving your opion about Gyy so yeah i'm not that nervous (besi i like her)...
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

LOL You are funny,....if it really happen, exactly how you are going to track him down, China is a huge place.(did u said that u have no money)
    Ok I haven't think about it yet but i'll study hard to be coming something or someone that have lots of money so i can track That Dued down... he is so gotnnan pay for breaking MY GAO YUAN YUAN's heart.

And if i can't get revenge strainght away i 'll wait, i don't really care how long it gonna be
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.

well maybe may be not you never know...
    I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE GYY IS ACTUALLY SNOGGING THAT DUED (IT MAKE ME WANNA VOMIT WHEN I THINK OF IT) EWEWEWEWEW....

I agree with that too, but i will not cheat on my girl friend like what he's doing.
    HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUY TALKING ABOUT???? I'M LOST HERE

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    crazylife, no offence but i think u place too much emphasis on age. if the actress is young and good, all's well but i'd rather matured, and experienced than young, but inexperienced, which is a pain for the audience who really wanna enjoy good acting. and gyy is only 26, which is pretty far frm 30. and i dont think Sun Fei Fei is exactly that young either bt who knows, she may do well as Ah Jiu. and what abt others like alyssa etc who is pass 30? she still was convincing as the young and cheeky ZM in HSDS when she was like 28 or 29? and Liu Tao and Chen Hao, who are not exactly very young were great as Ah Zhu and Ah Zi in TLBB. and HXM who at 30 is way pass YG's age but he still looks good as YG and probably can act better as YG as compared to maybe some young and dashing but inexperienced actor.

it's nice to have young actors ard but problem is, most of them are so inexperienced or untrained that they just ruin the whole show for you, check out those young punks in TVB series who only have age to their advantage and nothing else as compared to the so-called older actors. Experience mostly comes with age unless you're trained in acting or have been acting since young. ppl are just so caught up with this youthful thingy, it's just like the slimming frenzy.
    I have nothing against GYY. If she start working now, she'll get more roles. Once she hit 30, it'll be harder for her to play the younger roles. Casting Directors will choose the younger actress in her place.