Page 73 of 285 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Is 00 still on vacation or is she filming a serial in Hong Kong?
    According to Sunnysnow she's on break and has signed 2 contract for films or series. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/23_11_611.gif')
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-04-05 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    Sunnysnow can you pop some(alot) of pictures of GYY, lets advance this thread to 100.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_1_111.gif')
    Chuy's in charge of that at the moment. But be careful of spamming and over-posting pics or the moderators may very well just lock this whole GYY thread and we hafta start a new one all over again.

According to Sunnysnow she's on break and has signed 2 contract for films or series. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/23_11_611.gif')
    Ah...Chuy, you're following Crazy on this goofy faces rampage too? anyway im not too sure whether she has signed the contracts for the 2 film offers.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Chuy's in charge of that at the moment. But be careful of spamming and over-posting pics or the moderators may very well just lock this whole GYY thread and we hafta start a new one all over again.

Ah...Chuy, you're following Crazy on this goofy faces rampage too? anyway im not too sure whether she has signed the contracts for the 2 film offers.
    Yes Sir Sunnysnow, i'll make sure there will be a control of posting pictures, from me.

This goofy faces is funny, you should try it too.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-04-05 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Is 00 still on vacation or is she filming a serial in Hong Kong?
    Accroding to Sunnysnow, it looks like GYY is doing nothing but breaks, and may have not signed anything for films or series. COOLLL $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/23_11_521.gif')

Will, there goes the idea of 100 pages by the end of this years.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_11_71.gif')
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-04-05 at 04:14 PM.

1 picture each page.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/002gy.jpg')

I agree with Sunnysno, I think GYY's looks give her more range of expressions too. However, I don't like how she keep taking breaks.. if she keeps on doing this.. how would she beat alyssa in the coming years?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I agree with Sunnysno, I think GYY's looks give her more range of expressions too. However, I don't like how she keep taking breaks.. if she keeps on doing this.. how would she beat alyssa in the coming years?
    I think GYY has already beat Alyssa in many ways, maybe not in the # of films or series but in "beauty and fame."

It time to let GYY beat the big Name actress.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-04-05 at 02:30 PM.

I totally vote 4 GYY, since I never like Vicki.

sunnysnow...I highly doubt the admin/mods are going to shut down the thread of over-post pix. Look at Carmen Lee's thread, it's full of pix. If other thread gets shut down because of over-post pix then I'll know the admins/mods are Carmen Lee's fan. LoL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif')

I think GYY has already beat Alyssa in many ways, maybe not in the # of films or series but in "beauty and fame."

I don't know about that...if you put Alyssa and GYY in the same series. Alyssa will probably get the lead role. Alyssa has that leading role look.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_34.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I don't know about that...if you put Alyssa and GYY in the same series. Alyssa will probably get the lead role. Alyssa has that leading role look.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_34.gif')
    Yes, that was back in the days, but GYY got a leading role in her last serie with Alyssa, was i wrong?? ......"Things change"(Batman Return 0:58:24) my friend. In the future GYY will also share the same fate.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_1_41.gif')
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-04-05 at 04:11 PM.

yup, i too would like her to do another wuxia series as she looked so lovely in hsds. hate how the die hard michelle ye fans keep bashing on gyy because of her role in worlds finest...can't believe that so many people (mostly michelle fans) would fine michelle more attractive than our lovely gyy who is soooo much more fair and a better actress...

anyhow, i agree that zzy has nothing over gyy. gyy seems more down to earth and has a more versatile look.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

well there is a slight advantage for GYY since ALyssa had a break for having a baby. Yet, she still isn't doing much.

anyways, I like both Mich and GYY..and yes, i think it is stupid for bashing GYY for her role in TIan xi di yi. shame on those ppl

It's okay to bash on LYF but not GYY??? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_16.gif')

Cool

LOL....you really think so??? i think its not ok to bash any of them
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    yup, i too would like her to do another wuxia series as she looked so lovely in hsds. hate how the die hard michelle ye fans keep bashing on gyy because of her role in worlds finest...can't believe that so many people (mostly michelle fans) would fine michelle more attractive than our lovely gyy who is soooo much more fair and a better actress...

anyhow, i agree that zzy has nothing over gyy. gyy seems more down to earth and has a more versatile look.
    All right.... where the hell are Michelle Ye's fans at...how come they have no guts to come here and say something about GYY.

For all the michelle fans...she sucks....yeah. you heard me!!!
    Not even half of GYY!! Butt ugly too.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-04-05 at 07:54 PM.

im not sure abt that, bigger names would include ppl like Zhang Ziyi, Zhou Xun and Vicki Zhao. But i do believe GYY was ranked as one of top mainland actresses in terms of looks. And i came across a survey abt Chinese actresses (China, Taiwan, Hk, S'pore etc.) popularity in Japan and GYY came in something like 18th or something.
    yes i Think i know what you takling about Sunnysnow... because i'm bored so i went on the net to up Gyy and i found that- unfortunately the article in Viet- she is one of the 10 most like actress.1. Lư Tiểu Lộ. 2. Giả Tĩnh Văn 3. Trương Bá Chi 4. Tiêu Á Hiên 5. Tuyên Huyên 6. Twins 7. Đổng Khiết 8. Cao Viên Viên yeah this is Gao Yuan Yuan viet name. 9. Lưu Nhược Anh 10. Từ Tịnh Lôi
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

i do not find michelle ye attactive at all, GYY look 100times better then her.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/mecell.gif')

IMO, GYY in my opinion looks better than MY.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    yes i Think i know what you takling about Sunnysnow... because i'm bored so i went on the net to up Gyy and i found that- unfortunately the article in Viet- she is one of the 10 most like actress.1. Lư Tiểu Lộ. 2. Giả Tĩnh Văn 3. Trương Bá Chi 4. Tiêu Á Hiên 5. Tuyên Huyên 6. Twins 7. Đổng Khiết 8. Cao Viên Viên yeah this is Gao Yuan Yuan viet name. 9. Lưu Nhược Anh 10. Từ Tịnh Lôi
    hehe, LYF aint' on it..

well it's ok to bash actress if they suck and overrated.