Page 75 of 285 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

Oh, relax you people. Anyway i dont think its proper to just bash other actresses for no rhyme or reason, most of the time, it's rude fans causing the problem.

but anyway people just stop this comparing and dissing thingy, it's not exactly reflecting well on GYY fans, we dont wanna join the leagues of immature fans like some of michelle's who diss GYY just cause she acted evil and killed michelle's character in TXDY right? so just chill and relax! I think everyone has a right to share their views on GYY so long as they're not rude. Im no fan of michelle's but ppl like Sugar are and she likes GYY too so i just refrain frm saying anything abt Mich just to give some respect. As for LYF, i'm neutral with her, eventhough i still want GYY to be XLN so much but i think LYF deserves a chance to prove herself 1st in ROCH before i make any comments on her as XLN. As for the GYY-Alyssa debate, im so sick of it that i won't bother to fry somemore of my brain cells to respond to that. im actually glad to see GYY fans just ignoring some irritant fans of Alyssa who frequently diss GYY in her own baidu forum.

Anyway, i just hope GYY finishes her break soon and start the films/series rolling, i really miss seeing her onscreen!
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    oo god GYY killed michelle so easy it was funny how she died.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/gyy.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_11_61.gif')
    I think GYY looked the prettiest in this scene, eventhough she was evil and all...more SC...check out those cold, killer eyes, awesome!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/txdy15.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/txdy14.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/txdy13.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/txdy19.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/txdy11.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/txdy5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/txdy1.jpg')

Anyway, i didnt like GYY's character in TXDY, it wasnt properly developed and rather incosistent, though GYY's acting was fine. Her relationship with LYP's character was also too rushed and unconvincing as well. Overall, i dont like the series, i didnt even bother finishing after half of it, i just skipped to the end parts which had more GYY scenes. If GYY wasnt in it, i wouldnt even have bother watching it, though i think Eva Huang Shengyi and Michelle were ok in it too.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 12-05-05 at 01:56 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

When I saw GYY in this series, I was disappointed. I thought she would get better roles after HSDS but she didn't. I knew who Michelle was and didnt care too much about Eva. GYY was best looking actress in this series. The storyline wasn't good. It was okay to watch.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_50_1.gif')
    Last edited by crazylife123; 12-05-05 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    It's okay. You guys could bash other actresses if you like. GYY isn't the best actress in the world. Her acting is good but not great in my opinion.

Deal with it. GYY didn't get the role as XLN. You don't have to go around bashing LYF. Who fault is it to take a long break? Michelle got the leading role in 'World Finest' Just deal with it. GYY will have other opportunities. You have to get it in your head that there are other actresses that are better than her. *whew* hardcore fans are hard to deal with.
    What qualifies you to make such judgement that X actress is qualified for a leading role and X actress is not?

Are you a doctorate professional talent evaluator? The fact that your are here amongst us clearly indicates you are as pathetic as I am. Therefore, you are not in a position to give objective opinions.

I can be objective when you are qualified, but I will not standby idly and allow you to disseminate subjective insinuations and innuendoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh Bear
    What qualifies you to make such judgement that X actress is qualified for a leading role and X actress is not?

Are you a doctorate professional talent evaluator? The fact that your are here amongst us clearly indicates you are as pathetic as I am. Therefore, you are not in a position to give objective opinions.

I can be objective when you are qualified, but I will not standby idly and allow you to disseminate subjective insinuations and innuendoes!
    I'm confused. When did I say any thing about qualifications among the actresses? You could say that you're pathetic and I won't belittle myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    I think GYY looked the prettiest in this scene, eventhough she was evil and all...more SC...check out those cold, killer eyes, awesome!

Anyway, i didnt like GYY's character in TXDY, it wasnt properly developed and rather incosistent, though GYY's acting was fine. Her relationship with LYP's character was also too rushed and unconvincing as well. Overall, i dont like the series, i didnt even bother finishing after half of it, i just skipped to the end parts which had more GYY scenes. If GYY wasnt in it, i wouldnt even have bother watching it, though i think Eva Huang Shengyi and Michelle were ok in it too.
    I bought TXDY only because GYY was in it, but normally I don't watch or purchase Japanese theme materials. Even though I'm almost 3rd generation, my bigotry against the Japanese is still programmed subconscientiously into me. I'm considered "educated" and have tried to use "selective" recall to deal with the Japanese people, but so far I have failed to come to terms with myself.

I was very disappointed that my icon would choose the do a Japanese serial.

Somehow I wish she'd pay more attention to her fans and absorb some of our chatters. But foremost, I prefer that she is more aggressive with her career. Time is of the essence. She needs to be more assertive.

The primary reason she's not offered leading roles is because of her statute. And this can only be solved by chosing roles carefully and being more visible to the public eye.

Finally, GYY, please grow your hair back! You are most gorgeous with your hairs long!

I'm confused. When did I say any thing about qualifications among the actresses? You could say that you're pathetic and I won't belittle myself.
    I don't know about that...if you put Alyssa and GYY in the same series. Alyssa will probably get the lead role. Alyssa has that leading role look.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_34.gif')

Strange. I supposed your access to this forum must've been keylogged and the individual that uttered the above isn't you.

That's it. You're forgiving. Someone else impersonated you!

Strange. I supposed your access to this forum must've been keylogged and the individual that uttered the above isn't you.

That's it. You're forgiving. Someone else impersonated you!
    Pooh_Bear...I'm stating facts. Isn't true from the past series with Alyssa/GYY...didn't Alyssa get all the leading roles? Most likely Alyssa will get the leading role again if she collaborate with GYY in a series.

Pooh_Bear...I'm stating facts. Isn't true from the past series with Alyssa/GYY...didn't Alyssa get all the leading roles? Most likely Alyssa will get the leading role again if she collaborate with GYY in a series.
    Well, you "facts" are tainted with bias. You don't qualify your statements.

Alyssa didn't get her leading roles because she's "leading role" material. She got these roles simply because she's a "veteran", whereas GYY is just starting to assert herself.

At current moment, if Alyssa and GYY on in a same production, they'll have equal chance of being "lead" material, with the upperhand going to GYY.

If disseminate innuendoes, you'll get nothing, but dispondence from me.

Well, you "facts" are tainted with bias. You don't qualify your statements.

Alyssa didn't get her leading roles because she's "leading role" material. She got these roles simply because she's a "veteran", whereas GYY is just starting to assert herself.

At current moment, if Alyssa and GYY on in a same production, they'll have equal chance of being "lead" material, with the upperhand going to GYY.

If disseminate innuendoes, you'll get nothing, but dispondence from me.
    Seriously, I have nothing against GYY. I was just giving my opinion.

I'm not saying Alyssa looks/act better than GYY.

If the roles were switch in HSDS, Alyssa wouldn't do well as ZZR and GYY wouldn't do well as ZM. These ladies fit their role.

Yang Mi wanted to play as Guo Fu in ROCH. The director told her she's better as Guo Xiang.

If GYY was to play a role in ROCH. She would be better off playing XLN than Guo Xiang.

It just depend on the roles for each actress.

**Hardcore fans (wooo whewww)...sunnysnow...now do you see the different between hardcore and just a fan. I like LYF but not a hardcore one at that. LoL
    Last edited by crazylife123; 12-05-05 at 05:21 PM.

Seriously, I have nothing against GYY. I was just giving my opinion.

I'm not saying Alyssa looks/act better than GYY.

If the roles were switch in HSDS, Alyssa wouldn't do well as ZZR and GYY wouldn't do well as ZM. These ladies fit their role.

Yang Mi wanted to play as Guo Fu in ROCH. The director told her she's better as Guo Xiang.

If GYY was to play a role in ROCH. She would be better off playing XLN than Guo Xiang.

It just depend on the roles for each actress.

**Hardcore fans (wooo whewww)...sunnysnow...now do you see the different between hardcore and just a fan. I like LYF but not a hardcore one at that. LoL
    It's really pointless to try to explain yourself.

Your attempts only succeed to foster further discontent.

Your problem is you are a revisionist and you seem to thrive on insinuations and innuendoes. I'm not sure if you see these faults or not.

As for solutions, I'll play upsmanship and just put your opinions on the "ignored" list. (Only fools desire the last word!)

I need to a respectful fan, not a fanatic.

(But be warned, this bear won't hibernate forever!)
    Last edited by Pooh Bear; 12-05-05 at 05:43 PM.

I'm glad to hear that from you. Now we don't have to see this kind of stupid debate in the future.

Respectful fan? Can't really see it. People could only praise GYY but can't give negative comments. Wow!

There's only one actress in the world and that's GYY!!!!

[QUOTE=crazylife123]Aiyo...you guys make GYY looks so bad as to choose the wrong boyfriend. He's probably good person and with other good qualities. You never know he might be good in bed. [img]

Hmmm.... are you trying to say GYY is not a ...v...i..r...g.i..n? i'm sad
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    OOO my god, in bed.....sick...imagine GYY in bed with him make....... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_1_41.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/36_5_111.gif')
    Same here...I alway think that GYY could be a "INNOCENT" person, maybe she and her BF just... you know walking on the beach making poem...and ...go home ?
    yah? I think that GYY is a type of that could do such a thing.... She not even married yet GOD
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Sad to say chuy605, they say that love is blind and this is a great example. By the way if he is 43 i think he can be her big brother rather than her boyfriend. Hopefully 00 doesn't wish to marry him, or else it would be like hollywood!

To Xin Zhi Zhu:
    Hell yea, I just came back from Beijing and what is the chance you might see her? I would say your predicition is rather plausible.
    Is the guy in this picture is GYY bf... HE LOOK LIKE MIECHLE JACKSON DON'T YOU THINK???

Oh, relax you people. Anyway i dont think its proper to just bash other actresses for no rhyme or reason, most of the time, it's rude fans causing the problem.

but anyway people just stop this comparing and dissing thingy, it's not exactly reflecting well on GYY fans, we dont wanna join the leagues of immature fans like some of michelle's who diss GYY just cause she acted evil and killed michelle's character in TXDY right? so just chill and relax! I think everyone has a right to share their views on GYY so long as they're not rude. Im no fan of michelle's but ppl like Sugar are and she likes GYY too so i just refrain frm saying anything abt Mich just to give some respect. As for LYF, i'm neutral with her, eventhough i still want GYY to be XLN so much but i think LYF deserves a chance to prove herself 1st in ROCH before i make any comments on her as XLN. As for the GYY-Alyssa debate, im so sick of it that i won't bother to fry somemore of my brain cells to respond to that. im actually glad to see GYY fans just ignoring some irritant fans of Alyssa who frequently diss GYY in her own baidu forum.

Anyway, i just hope GYY finishes her break soon and start the films/series rolling, i really miss seeing her onscreen!

awwww. u can say what you want about Michelle. I like her.. but i do find her acting ver inconsistent. I think it is quite unfair for ppl to hate GYY just because she "killed Michelle's" character. Criticisms are fine.. but i hate irrational replies that are irrational. When u want to criticize, at least be somewhat constructive..
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Ok I'M ONE OF GYY FAN NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID I'LL STAND BY HER SIDE EVEN IF SHE NOT A ...(U KNOW)..V..I..R..G...I..N.

WOW.. i can't believe Crazylife123 and Pooh Bear are going at it. I hope you two get along in the future, after all this is a place where we all enjoy our favor actress by sharing good memories, so you two should not be fighting like this. I respect you both, so Play nice.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-06-05 at 01:59 AM.

I was watching TXDY, and the person who dub GYY's voice sounded so old. Even though, it is GYY, but the dub voice make me felt that it was someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc
    Ok I'M ONE OF GYY FAN NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID I'LL STAND BY HER SIDE EVEN IF SHE NOT A ...(U KNOW)..V..I..R..G...I..N.
    LOL you just like to talk about Random stuff hun. Anyways, GYY is 26 or 27, she is not a nun, chance are she's not a virgin. I mean, even GYY needs pleasure before business.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-06-05 at 02:28 AM.