Page 82 of 285 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

She is dating that guy. Finally someone has knocked some sense into her or has someone up there finally straighten his thoughts?
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    She is dating that guy. Finally someone has knocked some sense into her or has someone up there finally straighten his thoughts?
    really..they are dating?? how do you know that..?

Can this news be confirm as true?

so who's the guy? if it is true, than i'm glad cause she looks happy in the pics.

Yeah I want her to be happy.

so who is the guy?
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

That's yan kuan, the same guy who was in GYY's last serie. I don't think they are going out. But i don't know, i really hope so though.

see his in the back signing.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/ilf2fd.jpg')

Wow really so how old is he to hopefully date her?

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

i would guess around the same, he maybe around 20 + and no more then 30( i hope)

Thought that this was an interesting statement...got it off of another forum

A gentleman works for a French broadcasting company said:” Her beauty is different from that of Ziyi. Yuanyuan is more reserved. She behaved like a shy little girl on the red carpet. Her acting skill is very good. Her role is very moving. Though I don't know anything about that era in China, the characters moved me just the same." When comparing Yuanyuan and Ziyi, a lady working for a movie theatre in France said:” Gao Yuanyuan is relatively shy. Ziyi knows how to present herself to others better."

well i like her reserve manner
    Last edited by funnybunny; 12-14-05 at 01:26 AM.

I hope Yuan Yuan finally finds someone that will treasure her.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

Quote Originally Posted by funnybunny

A gentleman works for a French broadcasting company said:” Her beauty is different from that of Ziyi. Yuanyuan is more reserved. She behaved like a shy little girl on the red carpet. Her acting skill is very good. Her role is very moving. Though I don't know anything about that era in China, the characters moved me just the same." When comparing Yuanyuan and Ziyi, a lady working for a movie theatre in France said:” Gao Yuanyuan is relatively shy. Ziyi knows how to present herself to others better."

Shy...wow.. she does not look shy. I guess that is a good acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    GYY and Yan Kuan are not dating.

Yan Kuan is 26, almost 27.

Quote Originally Posted by funnybunny

GYY is more wholesome and pure than ZZY. ZZY is also more used to the international spotlight whereas GYY is still relatively new to it. However, from the pictures and video shot at Cannes, I wouldn't compare her to a "shy little girl". She appeared very gracious and elegant.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    GYY and Yan Kuan are not dating.

Yan Kuan is 26, almost 27.

GYY is more wholesome and pure than ZZY. ZZY is also more used to the international spotlight whereas GYY is still relatively new to it. However, from the pictures and video shot at Cannes, I wouldn't compare her to a "shy little girl". She appeared very gracious and elegant.
    i agree with that too.

Oh so they not dating and that guy is younger than her by acouple of months then?

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Hi, everyone. Haven't been here for some time and there are many pics of her. ^^

By the way, I'm trying to make a decision on which show I should watch, 'Shen Yi Xia Lu' or 'Qin Wang Li Shi Min'. Both are like so tempting with GYY in it but I can only make a decision between both. If both are equally good, I'm gonna pester someone to buy it for me as X'mas gift. ^^ HAHA!

Are there any new news about her?? Is she filming another show?? If she is, I hope this will be a modern show, so we could see her in other attire.^_^But, she'll turn out the prettiest anyway.
    Be nice, say hello. HELLO !!

Quote Originally Posted by macoroni
    Hi, everyone. Haven't been here for some time and there are many pics of her. ^^

By the way, I'm trying to make a decision on which show I should watch, 'Shen Yi Xia Lu' or 'Qin Wang Li Shi Min'. Both are like so tempting with GYY in it but I can only make a decision between both. If both are equally good, I'm gonna pester someone to buy it for me as X'mas gift. ^^ HAHA!

Are there any new news about her?? Is she filming another show?? If she is, I hope this will be a modern show, so we could see her in other attire.^_^But, she'll turn out the prettiest anyway.
    I personaly like Qin Wang Li Shi Min, it has a good story line from begining to middle, but the ending was wired.

Quote Originally Posted by prettyangel
    Oh so they not dating and that guy is younger than her by acouple of months then?
    Yan Kuan is older than GYY by about 8-9 months.

Like chuy, I prefer QWLSM. GYY's role was much better in there and I liked the overall storyline more too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I lik Shen Yi for Alyssa, but GYY's character is rather weak. U should want Qin Wang! Peter and Yuan Yuan's parts are real touching and I love her costumes. And for once I c Yuan Yuan not being the weak and jealous person. She so pretty in this serie.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

Thanks for all the tips. ^-^ I think I'll watch QWLSM then. I know Alyssa was acting in SYXL, but is she in QWLSM??And what is QWLSM about, I mean just a little sypnosis, cuz I know about SYXL but not so much bout QWLSM. Is GYY the main actress in QWLSM??crazy question ^^

I realized that Alyssa and GYY always act in the same show, like HSDS with Alec Su, now SYXL, izzit because they cooperate well or theylook nice in the same show? Anyway I like both of them and I'll just enjoy their shows^^
    Be nice, say hello. HELLO !!

Thanks for all the tips. ^-^ I think I'll watch QWLSM then. I know Alyssa was acting in SYXL, but is she in QWLSM??And what is QWLSM about, I mean just a little sypnosis, cuz I know about SYXL but not so much bout QWLSM. Is GYY the main actress in QWLSM??crazy question ^^

I realized that Alyssa and GYY always act in the same show, like HSDS with Alec Su, now SYXL, izzit because they cooperate well or theylook nice in the same show? Anyway I like both of them and I'll just enjoy their shows^^
    Yes, Alyssa is in QWLSM and yes, GYY is the main actress. QWLSM is a very romanticized/historically twisted version of eventual Tang emperor Li Shimin's tragic romance with the last Sui emperor's daughter Ruo Xi and his struggles against his brothers for love, honor, and the throne. There are some subplots as well, but you'll have to watch for yourself.

It's true that GYY and Alyssa have been in several series together. They are very good friends in real life. I've noticed that GYY and Lu Xing have been in 3 series together as well (SYXL, QWLSM, and Yan Hua San Yue).
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 12-16-05 at 02:34 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")