Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
All In (Life is Gambling) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 108

Thread: All In (Life is Gambling)

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinky ballerina
    hi welcome to the forum!hope u enjoy ! ..hm..the ending..: is that lihe "backed" out from working with michael zhang, and went to live in the house that he build himself with his own money, the one that is juz beside the church/orphange->i m not sure, that his girlfriend-angela once stayed...->becos that time she wanted/have the though to be a nun. ...then zi xi-> the female manger of zhong wen casino, tells shu ying(angela) that lihe is giving up everything and went to live in the house. so shu ying was very touched and drive to his house. At that point of time, renhe( lee byung hung) was "decorating" the outside pathway of his house. with rocks... then he heard a music sound which is very familiar. then he turn back n saw shu ying. both of them remained silent.then shu ying says " did u 4get anything?" renhe kept quiet. then when shu ying was about to leave sadly, renhe called her back, and say..." i give you a room, will u stay with me?" -> this is indirectly proposing to her. ..then shu ying was unable to control her tears.she turn around and with her face full of tears..she nodded her head in approval. thus they hugged and kissed.... ..then it shows a little part where renhe was standing at the bank of the sea, saying that he was a gambler,he bet all the things in his life including his happiness to do something.and now he only wanted to concentrate on loving his girlfriend and nothing else..then he says : "All-In"..then the drama ended...
    Wow you described it so well though this drama was shown quite some time back already. Think I got to go watch the VCD to recall back other parts of the show

  2. #82
    Senior Member pinky ballerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    Wow you described it so well though this drama was shown quite some time back already. Think I got to go watch the VCD to recall back other parts of the show
    heheee..thanks thanks!!!! ..i love korean dramas, so i watch it alot of times till i can remeber the whole thing and the lines the actor/actress said.hehe. ..hopefull it helps to those who have not seen the drama yet. u aso watch loving you right? which country r u from?->if u dont mind i ask.
    ~Pinky **

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    792

    Default

    I'm from Singapore, but watched Loving You long ago already. Watched All In long ago also haha but I don't really recall much of what i watch haha, that's why I'm amazed at how you can do it and describe so in detail that makes me gradually remember bits and pieces.

    Where you from?

    I love Korean dramas as well.

  4. #84
    Senior Member pinky ballerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    I'm from Singapore, but watched Loving You long ago already. Watched All In long ago also haha but I don't really recall much of what i watch haha, that's why I'm amazed at how you can do it and describe so in detail that makes me gradually remember bits and pieces.

    Where you from?

    I love Korean dramas as well.
    haha..thanks for the compliment!! ..hm...maybe i care about little little details?so that may be how i can remember the show. i like loving you drama alot. .its my favourite. how about you? ..nice to meet you in here!..i am from.....hm.....hahahahahah....same as you! singapore! ..which level r u at now?(eg.sec, poly,jc,etc.)
    ~Pinky **

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinky ballerina
    haha..thanks for the compliment!! ..hm...maybe i care about little little details?so that may be how i can remember the show. i like loving you drama alot. .its my favourite. how about you? ..nice to meet you in here!..i am from.....hm.....hahahahahah....same as you! singapore! ..which level r u at now?(eg.sec, poly,jc,etc.)
    My faves are Forbidden Love and Love Story In Harvard (both cause of Kim Tae-hee). Oh so you're from SG too, nice to meet you on here! I've already completed sec/poly/jc stage. Currently working and studying. You?

  6. #86
    Senior Member pinky ballerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    My faves are Forbidden Love and Love Story In Harvard (both cause of Kim Tae-hee). Oh so you're from SG too, nice to meet you on here! I've already completed sec/poly/jc stage. Currently working and studying. You?
    oh...hm...i haven't watch those yet..hm...i like loving you->no matter how long the show ended already..which is like ages ago. hehehehe..wow u r my senior man...i am only at poly..working and studying???...-> how u do that? u mean part-time for each?? whats ur name?..i am regina! hehe
    ~Pinky **

  7. #87
    Senior Member pinky ballerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    536

    Default

    there is one part of the show i don't understand...does the daughter(zhi xi)of the director of zhongwen casino like zhen yuan??i mean in america they were hugging n all together...then when they came back to korea, they are in a "war"...
    ~Pinky **

  8. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    12

    Default

    they began showing "all in" here in the philippines just recently. i wasn't able to see episodes 1-6 (probably more) because before, they air this series at 2100 so i am only able to watch it during my days off. good thing they changed it to 1930 permitting me to watch it everyday before i go to work. i just wish they would air it again, uncut, so i would understand it better.

    i am so loving LBH in this series because he is so manly and his eyes are so expressive! and SHK is, as always, pretty. the other night i was even thinking if they ever developed some feelings for each other while filming this and was surprised to find out from here that they actually went out, decided to get married, but eventually broke up. that is so sad! they really look good together!

    i also found out from somewhere that "all in" is based on a true story of a gambler who went to the US with only $18 in his pocket and eventually became a millionaire because of his skills...wow that is so impressive!

    right now they are showing the episode wherein LBH was shot while protecting his boss and SHK is waiting for LBH at the church in her wedding dress. woohoo...can't wait! although i know what's going to happen because of the episode guides and reviews i have read, i am still excited!

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinky ballerina
    there is one part of the show i don't understand...does the daughter(zhi xi)of the director of zhongwen casino like zhen yuan??i mean in america they were hugging n all together...then when they came back to korea, they are in a "war"...

    yes he liked her, but he is the type of guy who enjoys a challenge. once he won her over, he was ready to moved on to the next girl. tsk tsk.

    this movie was great, and LBH is just fanastic, however the ending left me wishing for more. there simply was something lacking in it. can't explain it.

  10. #90
    Member CheungKafai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    上海滩
    Posts
    161

    Default

    More pics..






  11. #91
    Member CheungKafai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    上海滩
    Posts
    161

    Default

    One of my fav korean drama... thou i'm not exactly a great follower K-drama, this serial was a highly anticipated one 4 me ever since i saw its makin trailers; i've always been a great fan of gambling serial!

    If u are expecting a HK-style God of Gambling serial, u may be disappointed cos tis more like a love-human psychology drama, where the gambling theme only serves as a backdrop

    Lee Byeung Hun's stellar performance in this show has make him my No. 1 fav korean actor... his expression, his martial skill & not to mention all the sharp suits he don later in the show as he becomes King of Gambler




  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheungKafai
    Lee Byeung Hun's stellar performance in this show has make him my No. 1 fav korean actor... his expression, his martial skill & not to mention all the sharp suits he don later in the show as he becomes King of Gambler
    He is my #1 Korean actor too.

  13. #93
    Senior Member Lovewinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    372

    Default

    So glad to know that he also your number one too!


    From the day after watching Beautiful Days, he is always my no. 1, no
    one can replaced him inside my heart.

  14. #94
    Member CheungKafai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    上海滩
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    this movie was great, and LBH is just fanastic, however the ending left me wishing for more. there simply was something lacking in it. can't explain it.
    Why do ppl keepin calling serials as "movie".. as it always happen in TVB forum?

    i know... i had that feelin too...maybe it's the lack of the obligatory action scenes which usually occur in the finale. i was also expecting some more gambling scene... the only one i saw was the one inside the room b/w jinrenhe & the jap gal

    Lookin bac, this serial has relatively few gambling scenes... mostly occur only in epi10-13 where jinrenhe took part in world champion pokership

  15. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    12

    Default

    he looks like a member of a boy band in beautiful days probably because of his hair but i like his acting there...so intense! but i love him in all in...woah can't explain!

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    So glad to know that he also your number one too!


    From the day after watching Beautiful Days, he is always my no. 1, no
    one can replaced him inside my heart.
    Have watched quite a number of his dramas (all or almost all) and I'm always impressed by his excellent acting!

  17. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilvietangelgirl
    Awww, i just love the guy that play the younger version of lee byung Hung, Jin Goo. He was sooooooo KUTE and HOT like hell! I liked him better than Lee Byung Hung....maybe cuz he's around my age whereas, LBH is too old. hehehhe
    i totally agree!
    i think he's really cute
    he's like protecting the girl he likes no matter no what..you know?
    like she's my girl so don't mess with her
    anyone knows what is his name?

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by as1an4l1fe
    anyone knows what is his name?
    like lilvietangelgirl has mentioned, the young In-ha's real name is Jin Goo

  19. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11

    Default

    oh thanks! ^-^

    i've read the previous thread and i kinda know whats the end but i'm confused about the names so if you guys don't mind..........









    so um the main guy ends up with the main girl?
    and they live 2gether in the house beside the orphange...
    what happens to the supporting male and female? (the daughter and the son of hte casino owner)
    and in real life...they did date 2gether?

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by as1an4l1fe
    oh thanks! ^-^

    i've read the previous thread and i kinda know whats the end but i'm confused about the names so if you guys don't mind..........









    so um the main guy ends up with the main girl?
    and they live 2gether in the house beside the orphange...
    what happens to the supporting male and female? (the daughter and the son of hte casino owner)
    and in real life...they did date 2gether?
    Are you referring here to Ji Sung & park Sol Mi? They were sweethearts in real life before but they just broke-up.

Similar Threads

  1. Way of Life in the Wuxia World vs. Modern Life
    By Peachblossom in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-31-15, 02:43 AM
  2. ATV series about gambling
    By ukoziak in forum ATV TV Series
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-26-07, 08:35 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-06, 01:25 AM
  4. gambling movies?
    By i_watch_tvb in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-05, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •