Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hearts Of Fencing 《當四葉草碰上劍尖時》

Default Hearts Of Fencing 《當四葉草碰上劍尖時》

Source :http://www.tvseriesfans.com/forums/s...t+of+No+Return

English Title: Hearts Off Fencing (Tenative)

Cast: Edmond Leung, Eileen Yeow, Chin Ka-Lok, Race Wong, Natalie Tong, Renee Tai Mong-Mong, Don Li, Kelly Fu, Yiu Chi-Ling, Sam Chan, Markus Ng, Eddie Lee, Go Ho-Ching, Lai Lok-Yi, Glen Lee Lam-Yan, Wong Tin-Cheung

Special Appearances: Shine & Boy'z

Websites: Hearts Off Fencing Pictures

Title song: Sung by Jade Kwan

Cast Names:

Edmond Leung playing Wong Chui-Suet aka "Mr. Sword Sir"
    Chin Ka Lok playing Yu Chi-Wei, a prinicipal
    Eileen Yiu playing Cheng Sum-Mei aka "Ms. Cheng"
    Race Wong playing Cheng Ka-Lam, known as "Lam"
    Natalie Tong playing Go Ching, known as "Ching"
    Renee Dai Mong Mong playing Wong Miu-Yee, known as "Big Miu"
    Yiu Zhi Ling playing Lam Suet-Man, known as "Man"
    Kelly Fu Ga Lei playing Tsui Kam-Mui, known as "13 mui"
    Eddie Lee playing Chu Moon-Tong, known as "Don"
    Go Ho-Ching playing Lau Hac-Fung, known as "Tai Hak"(meaning "Big black" in english
    Lai Lok-Yi playing AuYeung Yat, known as "Yat"
    Sam Chan playing Kwan Yu-Lung, known as "lung"@
    Markus Ng playing "Fei Cheong"
    Glen Lee
    Wong Tin Cheung

Guest-star:
    Boy'z and shine playing "the four God of Swords"
    Shine
    Yumiko Cheng playing a fan of Eason Chan
    Nick Tse playing himself
    Mini Cookies playing themselves
    Alex Fong playing a swimmng club president
    Miriam Yeung
    Edison Chan
    Bobo Chan
    Eason Chan
    (fyi, miriam and edison chan's cameo won't appear on tvseries that aired in hk, their cameo will appear on vcds instead)
    Currently airing in Hong Kong!
    Filming is done!

Story:
    Four leaves Clover represents hope, confidence, love and luck. One piece of four leaves Clover draws 3 teenagers' hearts together.
    A group of teenagers follow their dream pursuing their goals. They found themselves through facing problems of friendships, love, obstacles and confusion, and experiencing the youthful period from initially being enemies to encouraging one another in the end.

Story begins in Shun Ngai Private High School...............

Legend has it that there're 4 heavenly god-swords in a fencing club who are invincible, never losing a match before. They could have altered an ordinary high school into a famous high school but a day before their match, the 4 heavenly god-swords disappear. Shun Ngai Private High thus turns back into its old common self, even less known by the world.

A new school year begins, a talent althlete new student AuYeung Lok(played by Don Li) soon becomes a fencing club's pillar, which recovers a previously subsided fencing club once again. He also becomes the most popular person in school. AuYeung Lok's elder brother AuYeung Yat(played by Lai Lok-yi) is a lazy person who is coerced by his younger brother to join the fencing club. And Yat is lucky enough to take a part in Lok's honor due to his younger brother's success.

with the help of her friends Go Ching(played by Natalie Wong) and Lam Suet-man(played by Yiu Chi Ling), A validatorian Cheng Ka-Nam(played by Race Wong) in next classroom decides to run the school periodical once again after the periodical has not been published for a long time. They ask "Big Miu" Wong Miu Yee(played by Renee Dai) and "13 Mui" Tsui Kam Mui(played by Kelly Fu) to help them also to revitalize the school periodical from its mundane and conservative style.

A rich boy who just returns to Hong Kong from a western country Don Chu(played by Eddie Lee) proclaims that he wants to be the president of the fencing club, not wanting to let Lok to have all the fun. Both of them compete for the title and both become the school's attention. Don Chu's childhood friend and best pal Kwan Yu-Lung(played by Sam Chan) also attends Shun Ngai Private High, heeding Don's order all the time. But due to special circumstance, Lung and Suet-Man start having feelings for each other..........Don chases after Kar-nam passionately so Ka-nam has to ask Lok to help her out. Lok and Ka-nam hang around together all the time and Lok is also a caring person thus the relationship between the two of them looks ambiguous. Yat also lost himself in Lok and Ka-nam's intimate relationship.

A fencing seletion begins, Don and Lok compromise secretly that the loser will forfeit his right to chase after Ka-nam. While everyone's attention is on Don and Lok's competition, Yat who never win a point, suddenly and quietly defeats many opponents. Maybe even Yat is unclear that there's a strength within himself to contend 'til the end. In the end, both Don and Lok score equally, both compromise to a fair competition chasing after Ka-nam.

In order to prepare for a academic fencing match, the fencing club go to Saipan to practice. During their practice, Don and Lung are one team while Lok and Yat form another team to join triathlon. B/c of this competiton, the four of them realize the value of team spirits and develop a friendship with each other.

After they return to Hong Kong, Lok prepares to disclose his feelings to Ka-nam................
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 08:08 PM.
    Don't regret for what you've done.
    If you know you will regret,
    Don't do it in the first place.

Edison is in this series????

Originally posted by Pink_ Lotus
    Thats what I thought, I hope so...

Default Hearts of Fencing English Theme Song !

Does anyone where this theme song comes from ! Singer and Song Title... since the theme is in English...
    Currently watching:
    (TVB): Many @ this time to name... ^^
    (Korean): None
    (Jap): None
    (Just Finish): ...

Hi...I think the song's name is "Shining Friends" Sung by: Fiona Fung/Peggy Lee/Mathilde Chan
    Jany

Originally posted by Pink_ Lotus
    Yes Edison his in there he appears in episode 3 or 4 .. one of them I forgot... he appears in a dream of a girl as a prince something like that... he had only one line speech if I remember...
    Currently watching:

the casts are not that strong, imo.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    the casts are not that strong, imo.
    Agree most of the cast are all new young people "younger generation" definitely not a strong casting but the good part there's so many special guest (with most of them 1 line speech)... but the story is quite special about "romance"... this serie is a bit different among all other TVB serie... really great to enjoy if you really a romance lover & would like to watch a different side of TVB production... I really love the place they have filmed the serie (dunno where) the place seem so peaceful and it's a peaceful school they got there also... don't wait to get full action in this one... ^-^ btw great OST in this serie... esp: Love the main theme song + other english song being played in the serie...

Is this serie that TVB wanted to be look a like Taiwan Mega Hit Drama "METEOR GARDEN with F4" ?
    Last edited by Coolnuker; 11-03-03 at 03:46 AM.
    Currently watching:

when is this series released? how long is this?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

10 episode
    Jany

10 episodes meaning 10 vcds only?
    cherrie

Originally posted by LydMystc
    10 episode
    10 episodes you sure ? that seems so short....
    Currently watching:

Sadly enough, it is ten chapters I'm up to the fourth chapter right now and I love it, it's really good....despite the poor cast, that is. Race and the girl who plays "Mun Mun" has the most annoying voices in the world, it killed me so bad in Episode 3 where they based it mostly on her and I had to hear her whining voice for practically the whole episode >=||| Lai Lok -Yi's probably the best out of them all (and the cutest! ^^) Edmond Leung and Eileen Yeow aren't bad but and I do enjoy watching the star cameos

Is it just me or is this very Meteor Garden (or just any teenybopper Taiwanese drama)? The theme song vid is very similar to MG's (especially when they're all just standing there with their eyes closed and all dressed in white) and they constantly use current pop English/Chinese songs...it just really reminds me of MG....

I agree that this serie has the shadow of Meteor Garden.

The young ppl, songs, character and even the way they shoot the main theme song, all have a very "Meteor Garden" or "Taiwan romantic fastasy" style to it.

I remember TVB saying that they want to produce their own version of "Meteor Garden", wondering if this serie is a substitue of that idea.

Lok Yi is probably the best in the series...Race is kinda annoying me. She can't really speak chinese right. But its her first time acting so its not all that bad for a new person...anyway Im on episode 8. 2 more to go and its ending.
    Jany

I'm loving this series, despite the bad acting and the annoying voices, probably because this is teenage-targeted and I dunno, the storyline just seems pretty romantic, and cute and sweet ^^;; Has anyone got the themesong? I love it, it's really peaceful and all and it suits the series perfectly. And does anyone know who Nam Nam (Race) ends up with? I'm pretty sure Mun Mun ends up with Ah Long, Ah Ching with Don and Dai Jek Miu with Fei Cheong but I'm at loss as to which of the Au brothers she'd end up with -- it's killing me cos I like Yat but I really don't like Nam so I really hope she ends up with Lok instead!! >.<

I do hope Lam will end up with a Yat... since I do not like Don (think he the best of the best, in real his not ^-^) and Nam doesn't match with a Lam I think...
    Currently watching:

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

i wuznt very attracted to the poster...... tvb is releasing the new generation waaaaay too quickly... they shuld at least include SOME old ppl who viewers are used to seeing so that the cast wont be so new.... lolz i didnt watch this and im not planning to.... but just making a comment.... OMGOSH!!! 10 EPS thaz SOOOO SHORT
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

can someone post a poster of this series? tnx in advance!

i hope it won't be like meteor garden! i really hated mg!
    cherrie

I do hope Lam will end up with a Yat... since I do not like Don (think he the best of the best, in real his not ^-^) and Nam doesn't match with a Lam I think...
    Yeah I know Nam does match quite well with Yat ^^;; I think I'd be all right with them pairing up together, now that I watched Episode 4, it's so cute how he uses the yellow ribbon to help tie up her scratch and the expression on Race's face ^^ Ahhh I really like this series and I accidentally stumbled upon a summary of Chapter 8 and it's like, really really dramatic...not at all what it's been like so far =||| If anyone would like to know what happens feel free to PM me or post that you would like to and I'll PM it to you cos it's a major spoiler (I regret so much that I read it actually =|||)