Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spcnet's policy on signatures

i say u guys need to go out and take a deep breath once in every hour or something like that, if ur asking about this question.

why do you care about the length or anything with it? aint we are come here to chat and be entertain by the subjects we like?

no offence, go take a walk.

one more thing i didnt read all previous replys on this. so dont all gang up on me now.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

why do you care about the length or anything with it? aint we are come here to chat and be entertain by the subjects we like?
    It's not always that way anymore.

how do u stick a link into the sig??

Originally posted by Crazy8
    i say u guys need to go out and take a deep breath once in every hour or something like that, if ur asking about this question.

no offence, go take a walk.

one more thing i didnt read all previous replys on this. so dont all gang up on me now.
    When you group a bunch of people from different background you will always have different opinions. It is easy to say not to get over work up from someone's comment... but a lot of time people do because the comment is directly attack them and as human being the first thing we do is defend ourselves.

And Crazy8, your question is valid
    Last edited by James Ko; 12-27-03 at 04:28 PM.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I think people should adviretise other forums. It's stupid & it burns Lisa. No respect ya know?

Originally posted by misao ohgami
    I think people should adviretise other forums. It's stupid & it burns Lisa. No respect ya know?
    Correct me if I am wrong but you think people should promote other forums? Like you are on the TVB board but promoting ATV?

OR you disagree with that?

I know a lot of people in their sign have their own personal site (even in their info pages)
    Flame on I am gone...

How's my sig, SPC? Acceptable? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/smokin.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif')
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

I think we should be allowed to have TINY banners...limited size. And like 5 lines of signature. Than it'll be great!
    Huang Yi Forever

My Fanfics:
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/H_Z_G_G_3[Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lovefate [Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Desires [Processing]

i actaully like some of the ads some of the ppl put on thier sig. one of which got me to the other tvb forum site where i can dl stuff with bitorent, and others guide me to new releases of the upcoming year. Overall most of the ads on the sig i like. i dont think there is anything wrong with those, but i dont like the long once. i think they should just shorten it or put another poem, face it no one is going to read a long poem.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Originally posted by James Ko
    Correct me if I am wrong but you think people should promote other forums? Like you are on the TVB board but promoting ATV?

OR you disagree with that?

I know a lot of people in their sign have their own personal site (even in their info pages)

Typo... I meant people shouldn't. Well if you look around you'll see what I mean... Lisa was being sarcastic.

Ahh now I am totally confuse because you said you shouldn't but yet in your sig you have Wuxia world which is like another SPCNET forum with many ex member from SPCNET etc. etc.

I don't know... SPC once told me to remove one of my link from my personal info page because well is not suitable for kids. I have no problem with that at all. But this is where we get to the old saying... if SPC don't want us linking pages to other sites that might be competition to SPCNET then we shouldn't do it because this is her site.
    Flame on I am gone...

Regarding links on signatures, I don't care if members link to another website, as long as it does not point to illegal or adult content. This is the Internet after all, links and information is what it's about.
    -SC

Just want to add, members, stop fretting over these things. If I find something inappropriate in your signatures or profiles or postings, I'll be sure to let you know.
    -SC

Originally posted by James Ko
    Ahh now I am totally confuse because you said you shouldn't but yet in your sig you have Wuxia world which is like another SPCNET forum with many ex member from SPCNET etc. etc.
    Ah I see you got my saracasm now on my sig. I think personal pages are ok... Just not the 1s where your adviretising for another forum... especially if it's like a mirror reflection out Miss Spcnet's forum.

Originally posted by spcnet
    Regarding links on signatures, I don't care if members link to another website, as long as it does not point to illegal or adult content. This is the Internet after all, links and information is what it's about.
    I admire your outlook and I totally agree. I don't understand the attitude that you should pick one forum over another. Each one is different in it's own way, and even if they were alike, you should be able to enjoy as many forums as you care to. Like you said, it's about the free exchange of knowledge and having fun. The idea that theres "competition" seems pretty ridiculous to me.

Originally posted by misao ohgami
    Ah I see you got my saracasm now on my sig. I think personal pages are ok... Just not the 1s where your adviretising for another forum... especially if it's like a mirror reflection out Miss Spcnet's forum.
    Nice sig.

Sorry for going off-topic.

The Kid.
    I Will Only Quote If I Feel There Is A Necessity To!

Need A Place With General Discussion And Relationship Forum Without The Need To Be Cautious Of What You Post? Well... Come join
    Our Vision!

The Kid.

Originally posted by The Kid
    Nice sig.

Sorry for going off-topic.

The Kid.
    Why thank you my sweet Baby Cloud. Mommy wubs.

Just want to add, members, stop fretting over these things. If I find something inappropriate in your signatures or profiles or postings, I'll be sure to let you know.
    Yes yes, I think the best way is to just let us know.

Yeah...I applaud you SC...not like some sore loser who got nothing better to do than to diss other ppl's forum.

MooMoo Cows Can Fly.

Yep, the web should not be exclusive.

Well I hope the question on signatures is answered. Please start a new topic if there is a different question or concern. Thread closed.
    -SC