Page 101 of 130 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2592

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    Strawberry, if you still remember, what did the hosts say or do that made them teeny-bopper? And how did Jiao Zhu reply?
    hi Chaule

Really good to hear from you.

The hosts was a group of taiwanese boyband and I just felt that the way they behaved was so childish next to HXM...as you know, he is older and more mature than them and he certainly carried himself that way too..its the way he is. Its the overall feel when I said that they were coming across as childish while HXM was much more mature. I just think they so pale next to him..not even to mention that he is so much better-looking than them!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    hi Chaule

Really good to hear from you.

The hosts was a group of taiwanese boyband and I just felt that the way they behaved was so childish next to HXM...as you know, he is older and more mature than them and he certainly carried himself that way too..its the way he is. Its the overall feel when I said that they were coming across as childish while HXM was much more mature. I just think they so pale next to him..not even to mention that he is so much better-looking than them!
    Ah, a taiwanese boyband, no wonder.

Ahhhhh.... cant believe HXM's thread actually went on to the third page
    but anyways, im watching The New ShangHai Bund now and i really like how cool and cold he looks... man, hes so hot in there
    hmmm, i think sun li and HXM have good chemistry together

any recent news???
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

For those of you who were asking, the interview of HXM on Kang Xi Lai Le was a fairly recent episode. It first aired on April 13, 2007. The Shanghai Bund has just started airing in Taiwan which is why the host said stay tuned for The Shanghai Bund. I'm pretty sure the episode is available on youtube and tudou. It's also available for download on icefish. It was a good interview so if you get the chance, watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    but anyways, im watching The New ShangHai Bund now and i really like how cool and cold he looks... man, hes so hot in there
    hmmm, i think sun li and HXM have good chemistry together
    definately true !!! he's so cool and OMG .. can't take my eyes out of him I like his Xu Wen Jiang's version ( btw Im at episode 20 now )
    I don't really sure about the chemistry but I think Sun Li acted well here, and she suits for Feng Cheng Cheng's character.
    I heard that the producer has some changes and adaptations for the ending, is that true ??

Hi im new here and for the past two days i've been reading the threads but the problem is that the baby pics of HXM doesn't show so I was hoping if any one can tell me what website the baby pics of HXM

Quote Originally Posted by perfectrose View Post
    definately true !!! he's so cool and OMG .. can't take my eyes out of him I like his Xu Wen Jiang's version ( btw Im at episode 20 now )
    I don't really sure about the chemistry but I think Sun Li acted well here, and she suits for Feng Cheng Cheng's character.
    I heard that the producer has some changes and adaptations for the ending, is that true ??
    i hope so.... cause i seriously dont want HXM to die
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by emmeliyee View Post
    Hi im new here and for the past two days i've been reading the threads but the problem is that the baby pics of HXM doesn't show so I was hoping if any one can tell me what website the baby pics of HXM
    Hello emmeliyee!!!
    Welcome to HXM's thread
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

does anyone know if HXM's voice for XWJ ( Shanghai Bund ) is being dubbed or not ?? as far as I know that he didn't succeed for dubbing YG in ROCH 2005, I hope he made some improvements on this one

well perfectrose i think HXM's voice in Shanghai bund is not dubbed and i also think he improved a lot on this movie since ROCH. Also he really lost some weight in this movie more muscle than fat although i think he looks good either way.

do anyone know when duke of mount deer is coming out since HXM is going to be wei xiao bao i want to check it out. did the movie even finish?

does anyone know if HXM's voice for XWJ ( Shanghai Bund ) is being dubbed or not ?? as far as I know that he didn't succeed for dubbing YG in ROCH 2005, I hope he made some improvements on this one
    if u listen carefully, u can tell that someone else dubbed over his voice in the ShangHaiBund
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

do anyone know when duke of mount deer is coming out since HXM is going to be wei xiao bao i want to check it out. did the movie even finish?
    the series finished filming a long time ago
    as for when its coming out, im not sure... but i think its pretty soon
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

if u listen carefully, u can tell that someone else dubbed over his voice in the ShangHaiBund
    yeah... I don't really sure, but I feel like it's not his voice ( his voice is more gentle than XWJ there of course ) but actually I like series which using real voice of their actors/actresses, dubbing sometimes just sounds weird to me As I watched some interviews of HXM, I think his real voice is really gentle, I have to admit that he wasn't good enough in ROCH but I still prefer he dubbs for himself next time, with some practices I believe that he'll do it well

yeah... I don't really sure, but I feel like it's not his voice ( his voice is more gentle than XWJ there of course ) but actually I like series which using real voice of their actors/actresses, dubbing sometimes just sounds weird to me As I watched some interviews of HXM, I think his real voice is really gentle, I have to admit that he wasn't good enough in ROCH but I still prefer he dubbs for himself next time, with some practices I believe that he'll do it well
    i dunt like dubbing either, but sometimes an actor/ actress's cant really fit the the character they portray that well or they could also have an accent in their mandrain
    still, a lot of the dubbing was quite useless in some series cause i thought HXM could have dubbed over his own voice in here

personally, i thought HXM was great in ROCH and that his voice was good too... i didnt think the childish look was bad cause it wasnt his fault anyways, i mean, is it really possible that everyone thought he screamed like a monkey in that series cause i dont believe in that people in this whole world would have the same opinion on something... its just not possible
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i dunt like dubbing either, but sometimes an actor/ actress's cant really fit the the character they portray that well or they could also have an accent in their mandrain
    still, a lot of the dubbing was quite useless in some series cause i thought HXM could have dubbed over his own voice in here

personally, i thought HXM was great in ROCH and that his voice was good too... i didnt think the childish look was bad cause it wasnt his fault anyways, i mean, is it really possible that everyone thought he screamed like a monkey in that series cause i dont believe in that people in this whole world would have the same opinion on something... its just not possible
    Agree .. for me HXM is almost perfect.
    Good looking, good acting, good behaviour and good voice too
    I also don't think that his acting in ROCH was overacted like some people said before. He screamed "like a monkey" ( which I don't see him that way ) just in order to follow the script, and I think it's quite nature, not overacted. He acted as mature YG better than young YG, but overall I like him in ROCH. I like him even better in Shanghai Bund ..

Agree .. for me HXM is almost perfect.
    Good looking, good acting, good behaviour and good voice too
    I also don't think that his acting in ROCH was overacted like some people said before. He screamed "like a monkey" ( which I don't see him that way ) just in order to follow the script, and I think it's quite nature, not overacted. He acted as mature YG better than young YG, but overall I like him in ROCH. I like him even better in Shanghai Bund ..
    yep, i agree
    and hes very respectful and thoughtful to his parents too
    its great to find someone that actually thought HXM's yang guo was great cause overall, practically everyone (besides HXM's fans) thought he did a poor job as Yang Guo and that he screamed like a monkey... which i thought was not true
    i like him better in ShangHai Bund too but he was also great in ROCH although the young Yang Guo could have improved just a little
    still, i have hope he will do great in DOMD... cause even if everyone on this whole forum hates his acting, us HXM fans will always support him
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Scream like a monkey? when he screamed in ROCH i thought it was touching since he had lost XLN and he can only express this pain by screaming how else was he supposed to scream like?

Scream like a monkey? when he screamed in ROCH i thought it was touching since he had lost XLN and he can only express this pain by screaming how else was he supposed to scream like?
    wat others meant was the part when he was young where he and XLN were fooling around.... i didnt think he screamed like a monkey in that part either, but there r many that do
    too bad for HXM, having others insult him because of something his director made him do
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i want to also add that HXM does not look like jude law. i can understand how they might look alike but jude law looks totally different than xiao ming