Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

I did not like Long zhu feng bao...its a really crappy show....I did not know what was going on.

U did not like Da han tian zi? is it part 1 or 2?

so u only saw HXM in Tang Bo Hu and Long zhu feng bao..no other shows?

Hi Strawberry! Here I sneak on again since I got sick of writing my paper... Anyway, I saw Xiao Ming in HZGG 3, Long ZHu Feng Bao and Tang Bo Hu. Those are the only 3 that I saw all the way through. I only saw parts of Da Han Tian ZI part 1. I didn't see part 2 since I didn't like part 1 from what I saw. I was going to see Long Piao but it may not be very good from what I heard, but lets see.... Are you planning to see it?
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

For some reason, you always sound so excited to me...

so which was the show you saw that made you like him?

I like DHTZ1...in fact, it was his performance in DHTZ1 and Tang Bo Hu that caught my attention. I was watching them about the same period.

yes, I intend to watch Long Piao though I have been warned by Chaule that it would take some patience to see this show.

I would really like to see his modern serial 'Nan mao nu cai' and waiting for ROCH too.

ps: I just saw Zhao Wei on Singapore's star awards...she's quite pretty but not that skinny as I thot she had become
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-12-04 at 08:20 AM.

Remeber I was saying I was trying hard to give LOCH 03 a chance...well..I conclude that at this point in time, its a really boring serial.

Really? Me, excited?? No way... I will be after I am done with all of my work this semester.... I have one more big project to go since I just finished my term paper. Gosh was it hell....

Believe it or not, I liked him in Long Zhu Feng Bao even though I hated that series. My most favorite series of him is Tang Bo Hu. He was good in HZGG 3 too. But I guess the show that really made me like him a lot is Tang Bo Hu. What about you?

You saw the Singapore Star Awards? Was that the same one that Xiao Ming went to with Fan Bing Bing??

I don't like modern series at all, but it would be good for Xiao Ming to act in some of those so that he can have a break. I think modern series are easier to make then ancient series.

It will be a long wait for ROCH though. I don't know if I will see it since I am sick of remakes.

I saw parts of LOCH 03 and hope to see it all soon. I thought it was ok from what I saw since it was really accurate to the novel... The acting was not as good as people were saying though. I thought that XAJH and DGDS were pretty bad. LOCH was a lot better than those....I think you should give LOCH 03 another chance.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I understand why you would like HXM best from Tang bo hu but he was also very good in DHTZ1..you may want to give it another try. A very convincing young emperor in terms of both his looks and acting. A very fine-looking emperor. Its cool that you still like him in Long zhu feng bao despite the show being lousy..is it because his character was pleasing or because he looks very good in it? I could not get pass the serial..basically I do not understand the storyline.

I like him equally from Tang bo hu and Da han tian zi 1. no, the awards show I am talking about is singapore's star awards, the one u referred of HXM & FBB is an award show in shanghai.

I guess I am looking forward to his modern serial as I would like to see him in a modern serial for a change and even better, I get to hear his singing and talking voice from nu cai nan mao.

I have never liked ROCH but I will make an exception and watch it this time simply because of the casting mainly. I feel that LYF and HXM should be able to do this serial well as I find them quite suitably cast.

I may still watch LOCH but its really boring. its not exciting at all. Zhou Xun, in my opinion did not played huang rong very well.

see u around.

Hi Strawberry!! I am FINALLY done with my finals!!!!! Now I really sound excited.
    I guess I will try to see Dai Han Tian Zi again. I think that I didn't like it because it seemed too political to me. I think my first brother would love it since he likes those kinds of series. I liked his character in Long Zhu Feng Bao because he finally loved that one girl played by Chen Hui( I forgot her character name, I think it was Qing Yue). People say that it is Li Xiang, but I read their names at the end credits and it said Chen Hui. At first, he did not like her at all but finally learned to love her. I actually like that in a guy because it is usually the girl who finally learns to love a guy, but the guy never does regardless of what the girl does for him. It was my first time seeing him as well... It is true that he did look good in there but I don't like actors and actresses for their looks. They have to be talented and stuff too. I had to finish it since my mom was watching it with me and she ALWAYS has to finish a series no matter how bad it is. The series also wasn't that long.... I agree the storyline was really bad....

I was just watching Tang Bo Hu again and love that series. It is sooo cute. Xiao Ming and his friends are all so cute....

Oh sorry for the mistake. Were there any pix for the Singapore awards show? Can you post them or give me the website? I would love to see who went and how they all looked.

Is Nu Cai Nan Mao a modern series?? I would like to see him act in more modern series so that he gets a break. I also want people to appreciate him for being in modern series as well since a lot of people don't think he looks good in modern series or acts well in them. I want him to prove them wrong. I think people are just used to seeing him in ancient series.

I always liked ROCH and LOCH. I love the version with Andy and Idy Chan. The story is really nice.... But I must say that most or actually all of the productions from China have disappointed me. LOCH is a good story and the mainland adaption was ok. To me, I thought the fact that it was accurate to the novel and grand landscape was the only 2 main things that I liked about it. Besides that, the acting and everything else was not that good.... I agree that Zhou Xun did not play Huang Rong very well. PEople were raving about her acting too. They said that her portrayal is the most accurate to the novel. I love the 80s version from TVB the most even though it isn't the most accurate to the novel, it was a great show. YOu should actually see that instead if you don't want to see the one from China. I will try to see that over my break, but my mom doesn't like it and we usually watch series together....

Take care and talk to you later!!

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

I just finished watching Prince of the Hans Dynasty.. HXM was so awesome. I think the time between Princess Pearl III and this one he had improved alot. I love how he was able to express all the feelings and talents into the script.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Hi Lilazinprincess,

You are referring to Da Han Tian zi part 1 or 2? Did HXM act in Princess of Pearls before DHTZ1 and 2?

Hi Trinne,

What do you mean that he learned to love her? From whatever I could make out of it, I thot he did like her (the girl who was like dressed in a tribal costume). but he was married to another girl already? Do you know what was happening here? what is the storyline? He seems to love her but had this marriage engagement so he could not go with the one he loved.

sorry, I do not have any links or pictures of our star awards. There is a picture of how Zhao Wei looked like at the awards under her thread.

yes..nu cai nan mao is a modern serial. I am not sure how he comes across in modern serials so I want to find out...according to chaule, he's good too based on that modern movie of his. but I have yet to see it so I do not know about that yet.
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-18-04 at 12:30 AM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lilazinprincess
    I just finished watching Prince of the Hans Dynasty.. HXM was so awesome. I think the time between Princess Pearl III and this one he had improved alot. I love how he was able to express all the feelings and talents into the script.
    Hahahha YAY! Now that final exams are over I rented Da Han Tian Zi part 1 and finished it within 3 days or was it two days? Eh oh well..but I just finished watching it finally. Xiao Ming ge is so cute in there!

I'm now officially Xiao Ming ge's fan!!!!! HEHEEHHEHE~! At first, I've only seen pictures of him and read stuff in the thread here and then my first series that I saw him in is that one with Alec Su with Xiao Ming ge as the evil prince. Now my 2nd series with him as Liu Che, eeek I love the scenes with Wei Zifu and Liu Che.

I thought it was silly that Liu Che was so hopelessly in love with Alyssa's character when obviously Alyssa had much more chemistry with Chen Dao Ming's character. Liu Che should have pursued Zifu much earlier --before the wedding. I mean they obviously had some chemistry and feelings for each other. It's just Liu Che was still in pursuit of Alyssa's character to even OFFICIALLY starting another relationship with Wei Zifu.

I like how Liu Che and Wei Zifu comb each other's hair and Liu Che does her eyebrows for her. Hehehe cute!

I hate the Empress, the one who Liu Che HAD to marry. I'm glad she got what she deserved for being too jealous and smothering.

I also hate that Princess Liu Ling. I'm glad she died.

Does anyone know who played Li Ling?

Anyway....Is there any other Huang Xiao Ming series that's Viet dubbed? I don't want to watch HZGG3. Even though I like Xiao Jian, I never liked Qing Er or Rebecca Wang at all.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Suet Seung,

Are you from vietnam?

anyway, I always thot you would have seen DHTZ long ago..surprise that you are only watching it now. great to know you like it.

try Tang Bo Hu? that is good too.

Liu Che's scenes with zifu were my favourites too and its in DHTZ1 that I first realize that HXM has a very nice smile.... bright and sweet.

his newest available serial is long Piao though I am sure you know by now.
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-18-04 at 08:50 AM.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Somehow after this series (Prince of Hans Dynasty), i felt sorry for the queen. I didn't like her at first but after Liu Che neglected her and left her to become crazy. I kinda felt sorry for her, how it was just a one-way love.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Suet Seung,

Are you from vietnam?

anyway, I always thot you would have seen DHTZ long ago..surprise that you are only watching it now. great to know you like it.

try Tang Bo Hu? that is good too.

Liu Che's scenes with zifu were my favourites too and its in DHTZ1 that I first realize that HXM has a very nice smile.... bright and sweet.

his newest available serial is long Piao though I am sure you know by now.

Do you know how long Xiao Ming ge has been acting? How many tv serials has he been in?

I was born and raised in U.S.A. and never been to Vietnam, however, my family is from there.

I never liked Liu Che's first wife. She had her chances but she didn't know how to take those chances and make it better for herself. Near the end Liu Che was moved by her singing and was going to give her a last chance. But he couldn't agree with the jealousy that she still has. I mean DongFong Shuo told her that theres a chance that Liu Che would have a change of heart and take her back, it all depends on how SHE deals with it. So in the end, I believe its her fault that she is still neglected by him. He did have the doctors to go see her and have people take care of her.

One thing I'd like to know is that Zhang guy that's the eldest of Liu Che's friends. He did betray Liu Che because Liu Ling seduced him and in the end he felt guity and commited suicide right? He framed that other friend with the box of gold and jewelry right?

Too bad Liu Che is destined to be a lonely Emperor. Losing the innocence that he had as a youth and becoming the cold and paranoid emperor in the sequel and I hear there's a third DHTZ thats coming after ROCH?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I do not know how long he has been acting...check Chaule's posts..she has listed a comprehensive list of shows he was in.

Your analysis of Zhang Tang's story is correct. yes. heard there is a part 3 after HXM finishes filming ROCH.

No, Jiao Zhu star in Da Han I before Huan Zhu III. Qiong Yao decided to give him the role of Xiao Jian over other candidates after the casting director sent her a copy of Da Han I. Da Han I was filmed in 2001. Huan Zhu III was filmed in 2002.

The actor who played Li Ling is Liu Guan Xiang. I heard he just graduated in 2002. I like him too.

Aside from those four series, (Long Zhu Feng Bao, Pai An Jing Qi, Huan Zhu III, and Da Han I), I think there's none other dubbed in vietnamese. From what I know, Da Han II only dubbed by a company in VN only. It's tittle in vietnamese is "Co Nghiep Vua Chua", don't know if you knew it. It's quite difficult to find it over here. The dubbing wasn't good. They don't have the experience like the company over here in the US.

Suet Seung, can you speak cantonese or mandarin. From your name here, I guess that you can speak cantonese, am I right? If you can, then I do suggest you to go rent Long Piao. The series has both mandarin and cantonese. It's a very good series. In my opinion, his character in here is the best so far. His character in here is very intelligent and complex. As much as I like his portrayal of Liu Che in Da Han I & II, I still think the author should have made Liu Che more intelligent and more complex. In my opinion, the character Liu Che didn't really displayed the quality of one of China's greatest emperors. The story didn't show his military and governing talents. The author made him basically had to always rely on the help of his subjects. If only the author made him more independent and wise, I think I should have give Da Han a five stars instead of a four stars.

As of how long he's been acting. Well, he graduated from Beijing Film Academy together with Zhao Wei and Chen Kun in June, 2000.

When he was still in the Academy, 1998-1999, he acted in two series: "年華似水情似火 - Nian Hua Xi Shui Qing Xi Huo", "低頭不見抬頭見 - Di Tou Bu Jian Tai Tou Jian".

Guest star: "罪證 - Jui Zheng", and "萍蹤俠影 - Ping Zong Xia Ying".

After graduation: July - August 2000: "花妮妹妹 - Hua Ni Mei Mei"
    Oct - Nov 2000: "網蟲日記 - Wang Chung Ri Ji"
    Nov 2000 - Jan 2001:"龍珠風暴 - Long Zhu Feng Bao"
    Feb - Mar 2001: "長纓在手 - Zhang Wuo Zai Shou"
    Sep 2001: "拍案驚奇 - Pai An Jing Qi"
    Oct - Dec 2001: "大漢天子 I - Da Han Tian Zi I" (First
    starring role)
    Apr - Sep 2002: "還珠格格III—天上人間 - Huan Zhu Ge Ge
    III - Tian Shang Ren Jian"
    Oct - Dec 2002: "少年唐伯虎 - Shao Nian Tang Buo Hu"
    Mar - June 2003: "大漢天子 II - 漢武雄風 - Da Han II - Han Wu
    Xiong Feng"
    Sep 2003 - Feb 2004:"龍票 - Long Piao"
    Mar - June 2004: "女才男貌 - Nu Cai Nan Mao"
    Sep 2004: "聊齋 - Liao Zai"
    Oct 2004 - 2005: "神雕俠侶 - Shen Diao Xia Lu"

Movies: Mar - Apr 2000: "明亮的心 - Ming Liang De Xin"
    Sep 2000: "我們結婚吧 - Wo Men Jie Hun Ba"
    Jul - Aug 2004: "龍威父子 - Long Wei Fu Zi"

He also did some commercials.

As of Da Han III. There's still no news on whether he will star in it or not. Furthermore, according to the news, the story in the third part seem to be more concentrate on the Crown Prince's and his mother, Wei Ji Fu's, stragedy fate. Han Wu Di in the third part is probably even less likeable. The news also said that while Da Han II is more serious and carry the historical style, the third install probably will return to the style of Da Han I, concentrate more on the youngsters, crown prince and his friends like Li Ling's son, Ji An Shi, etc. Han Wu Di probably just about one third of the series. His fans so far say that it probably better if Jiao Zhu doesn't take the role because the story doesn't sound good. They all think that they should follow the style of Da Han II, otherwise don't do Da Han III altogether. And even if he takes it, probably he should take the role of the crown prince instead, or both. Those are also my opinions after reading the news. Doesn't matter what, it's still too soon now and nothing had been confirm yet.
    Last edited by chaule; 12-20-04 at 05:44 AM.

Actually, I think Liu Ling is quite an admirable character. She's a strong, brave, and ambitious person. She has the personality like that of Wu Ze Tian. If she success, I think people will praise her for her talents. She's so much stronger than many men. A woman like her is rare.

More of HXM's younger pics.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yu365.312400.com/hxm/images/upload/2004/12/12/172332.jpg')
    Last edited by chaule; 12-20-04 at 06:47 PM.

Hi Strawberry,
    I don't really remember since I saw Long ZHu Feng Bao awhile ago and did not really like it. I thought that he didn't like her but she kept on pursuing him.That's what I got out of it, but I could be wrong..... I guess I also got that impression from the ending song as well. I love that song... Thanks for letting me know about his modern series but I don't really like modern series.

Thanks for his childhood pix Chau Le! He is sooo cute!!! I really hope that he is taking care of himself now since filming is so hard. I know that he hasn't been acting for that long... Thanks for all the info.

When did you guys become a fan of his? I have liked him since Long Zhu Feng Bao, even though I didn't like that series at all.

Bei Jing Film Academy's Graduation:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yu365.312400.com/hxm/images/upload/2004/12/19/110220.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yu365.312400.com/hxm/images/upload/2004/12/19/210042.jpg')

Jiao Zhu and his mother at Ban Dao Chat (2004-07-19)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yu365.312400.com/hxm/images/upload/2004/12/17/230554.jpg')