Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

does he have any siblings? where is this place he is at with his mother....quick questions from me.

Nope, he doesn't have any siblings (probably because of the one child policy).

He and his mother was going to the Ban Dao News station (Ban Dao is his home town). The news station invited him to hold an internet chat that day, July 19th, 2004. His mother came along to spend more time with him.

no siblings? he must be very lonely....not to mention how precious he must be to his parents and they to him too. its usually fun for us that celebrities have siblings...then we can see if the siblings bear any resemblance to the actors too...and see if good genes run in the family.

I hope he's not spoilt as a result of being a precious only child.

What kind of family background is he from? rich or average ...what does his parents do?

Chaule -will catch you again.
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-21-04 at 05:44 AM.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Do you know how long Xiao Ming ge has been acting? How many tv serials has he been in?

I was born and raised in U.S.A. and never been to Vietnam, however, my family is from there.

I never liked Liu Che's first wife. She had her chances but she didn't know how to take those chances and make it better for herself. Near the end Liu Che was moved by her singing and was going to give her a last chance. But he couldn't agree with the jealousy that she still has. I mean DongFong Shuo told her that theres a chance that Liu Che would have a change of heart and take her back, it all depends on how SHE deals with it. So in the end, I believe its her fault that she is still neglected by him. He did have the doctors to go see her and have people take care of her.

One thing I'd like to know is that Zhang guy that's the eldest of Liu Che's friends. He did betray Liu Che because Liu Ling seduced him and in the end he felt guity and commited suicide right? He framed that other friend with the box of gold and jewelry right?

Too bad Liu Che is destined to be a lonely Emperor. Losing the innocence that he had as a youth and becoming the cold and paranoid emperor in the sequel and I hear there's a third DHTZ thats coming after ROCH?
    I know.. Liu Che's 1st wife had so many chances to come back to her original life.. but her hatred and thoughts prevented her from doing so. I was really touched at the end how.. Liu Che lost everyone that he needed and became a lonely king.

Yea Zhang committed suicide after he found out that Liu Che was listening to him and Liu Ling in the jail. I didn't like that guy.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

I thot Liu Che was careless in determining Guo She Ren's fate...and I really did not understand why Guan Fu had to die.

Chaule - another question I am curious about. Does HXM know he's good-looking? Good-lookers in general tend to be more frivolous and think highly of themselves becoming conceited people. I wonder if HXM is like that?
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-21-04 at 09:52 AM.

just curious...is Zhao Wei an only child too? Chaule, will you know?

Thanks for all the pix Chau Le!! It's great to see how Xiao Ming's mom looks. I wonder how his dad looks? It is lonely to be an only child. Poor Xiao Ming....

To Strawberry,
    Zhao Wei has one older brother named Zhao Jie(If I remember correctly). He is like 6-7 years older then her. He is married and his wife(who is Zhao Wei's sister in law) is her manager too. They get along well and are close.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Thks for info Trinie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    It is lonely to be an only child. Poor Xiao Ming....
    Not really. People just like to assume that only children are lonely and/or spoiled when that really depends on the individual.

Cool pics, chaule. Thanks!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I do not think they would necessary be so..but there could be a tendency to be lonely or spoilt.

You know the new-comer, Huang Sheng Yi, acting in stephen chow's new movie...she's also from Beijing Film Academy where HXM and Zhao wei they are from..wow..this school is churing out stars....
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-22-04 at 07:40 PM.

You are welcome Strawberry!! I guess it does depend on the person. I have 7 brothers so I can't imagine being an only child, so I thought it would be lonely. I do feel lonely as the only girl so I thought Xiao Ming would be lonely...

Yea, a lot of stars are coming from Beijing Dian Ying Xue Yuan....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I thot Liu Che was careless in determining Guo She Ren's fate...and I really did not understand why Guan Fu had to die.

Chaule - another question I am curious about. Does HXM know he's good-looking? Good-lookers in general tend to be more frivolous and think highly of themselves becoming conceited people. I wonder if HXM is like that?

Dah....I don't know about you but my expressions when seeing Guo She Ren "drinking milk" from his mother at his age (twice in the series)was

Although it is a dramatic scene, it's just gross and sick.

Yes I couldn't understand why Liu Che was careless about Guo She Ren and Guan Fu.

Did they just want to make Liu Che a lonely man or what?

Liu Che's first wife looks awfully like his aunt or someone who should play an elder. Just looking at her makes me want to push her into abandonment. Such an annoying looking actress.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I do not think they would necessary be so..but there could be a tendency to be lonely or spoilt.
    Some people (especially those who are not only children themselves) seem to like to imply that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I guess it does depend on the person. I have 7 brothers so I can't imagine being an only child, so I thought it would be lonely. I do feel lonely as the only girl so I thought Xiao Ming would be lonely...
    7 brothers? Are you one of the youngest children in your family?

As for HXM, I don't think he has much time to feel lonely.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

there is a possibility that Huang Xiao Ming would still feel lonely spiritually...like after all the excitement at work or going for events has died down, some celebrities feel that empty feeling..that is spiritual emptiness. but I was also thinking of him being lonely growing up.

Sure there is the possibility of him being "spiritually" lonely, but that could be the case for anyone, whether they're a celebrity or an only child or not. Some people have siblings, but they may not be close to their siblings while other families are more closely-knit. There are other people besides siblings, you know. There are friends, cousins, pets, etc. I'm an only child and I've never felt lonely. However, Trinie has 7 siblings and yet she's still felt lonely. Again, it all depends on the individual.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yes....I agree with that...it depends on the individual as well as the context or conditions of situations.

no siblings? he must be very lonely....not to mention how precious he must be to his parents and they to him too. its usually fun for us that celebrities have siblings...then we can see if the siblings bear any resemblance to the actors too...and see if good genes run in the family.

I hope he's not spoilt as a result of being a precious only child.

What kind of family background is he from? rich or average ...what does his parents do?
    Yes, he's very precious to his family. I remember he said when he left for Beijing Dian Ying Xue Yuan, the whole family, including his grandparents, came to see him off. He said only until then that he understand the feelling of seperation.

I never heard anything regarding him feeling lonely or not as a child. I guess that he's not for he's a cheerful person. He's not only know how to enjoy himself, he also know how to make others cheer with him. I also heard him saying he likes to read. Especially reading Wu Xia novels.

His family is not rich, just average. I don't know what his parents do. All I know is that his parents are well educated people. He loves his parents very much and always filial to them.

Does HXM know he's good-looking? Good-lookers in general tend to be more frivolous and think highly of themselves becoming conceited people. I wonder if HXM is like that?
    Yes, he always knows he's good-looking. Ever since he was a child, his good-looking is widely spread in his hometown. Eventhough, he's well aware that he's good looking, he also knows very well that looks is not everything and do not last forever. He always says that "If you think you're good looking, there are tons of others look better than you. It's skills that count. Only skills last." That's why he's non stop learning to improve and perfect himself.

You also don't have to worry and wonder whether he's being spoilt, frivolous, or conceited. Eventhough he's a very confidence person and great sense of pride, (for instance, "Tang Buo Hu" the more people say he can't and shouldn't do, the more he wants to do it. He won't admit defeate without a fight. He wanted to prove that China can also do good comedies), he does not look down on people or anything. In fact, he's well known for humble attitudes to people. He's also well known for generousity, considerate, good heart, willing to help, friendly, sweet, and gentle. His good interpersonal relationship is widely known, widely praised among his peers, colleages, and fans.

that's nice to know.

Since he's famous in his home-town for being good-looking...wonder if many of the girls there always go after him?

I saw the trailer for alfie...the more I look at Jude law, the more he resembles HXM, esp when he smiles..but I feel that HXM has a sweet smile while Jude law has a nice smile. but...I do not like how Jude Law sounds and speaks...its me but I do not think he goes well with a british ascent. nothing against british ascent, they sound nice actually but, I do not like Jude Law with it.

Actually, it's not the girls who went after him but their mothers. They always call him future son-in-law. He's well loved because he's always being very modest. So he got many "mothers" when he was still a child. They always told his mother that they want to "reserve" him for their daughters. Funny and interesting, isn't it?

I don't think I can judge Jude Law's accent for I do not know all that much about him. The only time I seen him was from "Enemy at the Gates" and that was long ago. I forgot all how he really was. But then again, everyone has his/her own likings.