Page 15 of 130 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

Attached is Garfield/Jia Fei Jiao Zhu - 加菲教主 (his new nickname) dressed as Santa Claus to give out gifts to colleagues after filming Shen Diao.
    Last edited by chaule; 12-30-04 at 12:33 AM.

After watching HZGG3 I thought he does look a lot like Jude Law. Asian Jude Law, but in pictures he doesnt really look like him.
    My Paper (A Chinese Online Journal)
    If you can read Chinese, go there when you're really bored, there's cute pictures of my cat and my dog.
    http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/tupple

Hahaha.... One more person think Jia Fei Jiao Zhu looks like Jude Law.
    Last edited by chaule; 12-30-04 at 02:08 AM.

Chaule,

How did you know so much about HXM? like you could tell us things like he was well-know in his hometown for being good-looking and yet he's still a nice guy etc...I find it quite amazing because news on chinese artists seemed really difficult to get in singapore...even on the net, it does not seemed available. The only website I know is that Sina website and his official website you gave us...but then they are not in english so its too tedious to read up.

Well, actually I gather all those infos. from reading alot of news, magazines, and his interviews gathered and provided by the fans from both his fan club website from TW and his official websites, as well as the fans essays on their interactions with him.

You're right, it's really tedious to read those especially because our chinese is not all that good. We read soooo slow. I had to spend a lot of time reading them and the amount I read is still no where near those other fans. Those infos. are what I gathered over the past two years.
    Last edited by chaule; 12-30-04 at 02:01 AM.

I really admire you for that

Thank you.

What HXM's next project after ROCH wraps up filming? I hope they finish ROCH soon...

Still not quite sure what's gonna be his next project. Rumors still keep flying around. Some said earlier that his next project right after ROCH is Da Han III. Now, there's a news reporting that his next project is Feng Chen San Xia Zi Hong Fuo Nu (风尘三侠之红拂女 ) starring Shu Qi as Hong Fuo Nu, HXM as Li Shi Min, and 霍建华 as Li Jing. Right now no one know for sure since HXM himself never confirm any of these.

As for ROCH, they hope to be done filming at the end of April.

If you ask me, I absolutely do not hope Jiao Zhu to participate in the Hong Fuo Nu project. If he has to choose between the two, then I hope he rather choose DH III. I think HFN gonna be a real sucky one. First of all, Shu Qi absolutely do not fit the role. I can't imagine her as HFN. No way, man. Second, this series is also gonna be one of those series where they will change the real history completely and make up the whole story. Furthermore, they said that Jiao Zhu will be cast as Li Shi Min which I think is even more unlikely. I don't think he's gonna want to play another emperor so soon. If he has to, then I think he's gonna rather play DH III. But that's just my guess though.

thks for update.

I understand your choice for him, but I kind of don't mind the other show for him as well since all 3 celebrities are among my favourite list

hi guys!!! i'm a new here... i like HXM since i saw him in HZGG3 and the new tang bo hu... he's soo good looking

I read all ur posting here but never say something

any news about him?? what is he doing now?? chaule u got a lot of info about him... share here ok!!! i can't read mandarin so it's really hard to find information about him...

thank uuu

Hi Strawberry,

I understand you. But in my opinion, I don't think SQ fit the role. I would rather have another actress, even a no name actress, who can both show the strong will characteristic and intelligence, and be beautiful. I understand that many people think that SQ is beautiful, but I think she lacks the intelligence and strong woman kind of beautiful. I hope that they are not gonna change HFN character to become cute, loveable, and sexy to fit her. If they do that, then they completely destroy the character.

As for Jiao Zhu, I remember he said earlier that he doesn't want to be categorize into the emperor category. He said that's why he didn't take the role of Gung Chin Wang in Long Piao when he was first offered the role. So that's also one of the reason that I guessed his participant in the show is not high. Ithink they might be just using the names of the famous actors to promote the series. For example, at first they even said that Tang Guo Qiang was going to participate as well. It's confirmed to be impossible now. I still might be wrong.

Hello cyallen26,

Welcome to the thread. All of us here agreed that he's strikingly handsome.

You can't read Chinese, but you can understand Mandarin no problem right?

Right now, Jiao Zhu is still working very hard at the filming set of Shen Diao Xia Lu for right now they are rushing the filming. He hardly have any sleep. The latest report said that he had to wake up at 5:30am to make up and start filming at 6, and only able to return to the hotel at about pass 2 the next morning.
    Last edited by chaule; 03-13-05 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    Hi Strawberry,

I understand you. But in my opinion, I don't think SQ fit the role. I would rather have another actress, even a no name actress, who can both show the strong will characteristic and intelligence, and be beautiful. I understand that many people think that SQ is beautiful, but I think she lacks the intelligence and strong woman kind of beautiful. I hope that they are not gonna change HFN character to become cute, loveable, and sexy to fit her. If they do that, then they completely destroy the character.

As for Jiao Zhu, I remember he said earlier that he doesn't want to be categorize into the emperor category. He said that's why he didn't take the role of Gung Chin Wang in Long Piao when he was first offered the role. So that's also one of the reason that I guessed his participant in the show is not high. Ithink they might be just using the names of the famous actors to promote the series. For example, at first they even said that Tang Guo Qiang was going to participate as well. It's confirmed to be impossible now. I still might be wrong.

Hi Le,

I do not know what HFN's character is like...I was happy with the casting simply because I get to see many favourite celebrities in 1 show. If HFN really does not suit SQ, then I might change my mind

I always remember what you told me about HXM's relectance to be stereotype that's why I also don't think he would play this role....I just did not mention it but I knew this in my heart (wink wink).

Hello cyallen26,

Welcome to the thread. All of us here agreed that he's strikingly handsome.

You can't read Chinese, but you can understand Mandarin no problem right?

Right now, Jiao Zhu is still working very hard at the filming set of Shen Diao Xia Lu for right now they are rushing the filming. He hardly have any sleep. The latest report said that he had to wake up at 5:30am to make up and start filming at 6, and only able to return to the hotel at about pass 2 the next morning.
    yes....HXM is very good-looking...my friend said he is a very fine-looking emperor...you really should watch Da han tian zi if you have yet to see it...he's great in it..good looks and acts well!

also look forward to ROCH! I am looking forward to it myself...
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-14-05 at 09:59 AM.

Yes, I also highly recommend Da Han I, II, and Long Piao. You will see how great an actor he really is.

Also, his new movie "Long Wei Fu Zi" is also about to be release. They plan to start showing in April in China. I'm really looking forward to it.

I do not know what HFN's character is like...I was happy with the casting simply because I get to see many favourite celebrities in 1 show. If HFN really does not suit SQ, then I might change my mind
    HFN was suppose to be "Nu Zhong Hao Jie", a heroine. She was very intelligent, strong, independent. Like her husband, Li Jing, she excel in military art. Some said, she might be even more talented than her husband. She played a very important role in her husband's success. So base on my description, what do you think? If you want to know more about her, I think you can do some research on "Feng Chen San Xia - 风尘三侠" which include:"Li Jing - 李靖", "虯髯客 (the eldest brother of the three), and Hong Fuo Nu - 红拂女".

I always remember what you told me about HXM's relectance to be stereotype that's why I also don't think he would play this role....I just did not mention it but I knew this in my heart (wink wink).
    Don't worry, I know you know.
    Last edited by chaule; 03-14-05 at 01:54 PM.

thanks...remember to come back and post news on HXM when you have any updates

Nu Cai Nan Mao's preview: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2005-01-14/1948631025.html

Also posted the interviews and behind the scenes at the ROCH page. Check it out if you have time.
    Last edited by chaule; 03-27-05 at 11:02 PM.

Nu Cai Nan Mao's preview: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2005-01-14/1948631025.html

Also posted the interviews and behind the scenes at the ROCH page. Check it out if you have time.
    Dear Chaule,

Wow...I like this show too! it looks so intriguing esp with the music that was chosen in the clip...goes well with the clip.

The storyline seems interesting and intriguing...do you know what's the main story? and how many love interets does HXM have here? I think he has made some smart choices to be involved in a variety of serials...different kinds. If he does well for all, it will prove his versatality beside his smouldering good looks...ha ha..

well...thks dear Chaule.