Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

Originally posted by AnalyticChick
    Actually, I think we are talking about two different series. I was referring to the bad guy in Tang Bo Hu (and I hope Chocolate was as well) not "Da Hang Tiang Zi. If you are still interested, I have attached the pic in which he is on the far right.
    Oh, no wonder I was so confused, because IMO, none of the bad guys in DHTZ were good looking.
    Thanks for the pic, though. The bad guy isn't too shabby, although he doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. But then again, I haven't seen him in action.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 05-08-04 at 04:54 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

For some reason, Huang Xiao Ming reminds me of a younger Kwong Wa in some pictures.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I just clicked into the site that Lady Zhuge quoted and, lo and behold, who should I see but HXM smiling ever so devilishly at me. Since we are suffering a dearth of pictures on this thread anyways, I thought I would share that pic:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ixiaoming.myrice.com/pic/20038111234568011.jpg')
    Alright. So what if he's a totally conceited jerk? At least he's a really, really, really good looking conceited jerk who can act. And in his business, that's probably all he needs.

Originally posted by AnalyticChick
    Alright. So what if he's a totally conceited jerk? At least he's a really, really, really good looking conceited jerk who can act. And in his business, that's probably all he needs.
    Haha, unfortunately, you're so right about that.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Talking

Interesting...he's only just turning twenty-seven years old this year...Tang Bo Hu? Has that been released in Viet dub yet?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    *HXM fans don't kill me*

He seems to be a pretty egotistical guy in real life. When asked who his favorite actor/performer is, he said...himself. A little humility wouldn't hurt now, would it?
    Hm, maybe it's his sense of humour? I read an interview article with him and he mentioned that he is reading/studying ROCH (my chinese reading skill is not very good). The reporter asked which role he wants, is it YG? and his answer was something like "of course not the condor"
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

Originally posted by tinac
    Hm, maybe it's his sense of humour? I read an interview article with him and he mentioned that he is reading/studying ROCH (my chinese reading skill is not very good). The reporter asked which role he wants, is it YG? and his answer was something like "of course not the condor"
    If he was joking, wouldn't have have been noted in parentheses just like his answer to the last question?

Anyway, egotistical or not, he's still really great at what he does and even though it's highly improbable, I hope that as his star rises, his ego somehow manages to deflate a bit.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Exclamation

I read in the Vicki forum that HXM, Chen Kun and Vicki were old classmates and that they were best friends? Are there any pictures of them?

Do you know he has a girlfriend? I read in this article (http://forum.2004flowerexpo.com/NEWS.../1754247.shtml) about him and the GF (—«—§ź˝). Don't have her pic though, wonder if she is an actress.

Originally posted by tinac
    Do you know he has a girlfriend? I read in this article (http://forum.2004flowerexpo.com/NEWS.../1754247.shtml) about him and the GF (—«—§ź˝). Don't have her pic though, wonder if she is an actress.
    I've heard that he likes girls "with big eyes and long hair". I wonder if she fits into that criteria.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

OO.. I am glad more and more people liking Huang Xiao Ming

I am so in love with him for.. how many years now... ever since Long Zhou Feng Pao.

Xiao Ming ge to Yang Guo ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

What series is he in? looks very familiar......
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Originally posted by Sugar
    What series is he in? looks very familiar......
    I've only seen one series with him in it, which is Da Han Tian Zi. Other people have mentioned a few other series that he's been in as well...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Sugar Mei Mei

He was in

Long Zhou Fen Pao
    Da Han Tian Zi 1 and 2
    Feng Liu Xiao Nien Tang Bo Hu
    Huan Zu Ge Ge 3

And he is filming the series with my another favorite actress Wu Ting in Qing dynasty series.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

I'm so happy more and more people are responding to this thread

Originally posted by Suet Seung
    Interesting...he's only just turning twenty-seven years old this year...Tang Bo Hu? Has that been released in Viet dub yet?

Unfortunately, Tang Bo Hu hasn't been dub in viet yet...I think when it does the viet title will be DUONG BA HO. We vietnamese will have to wait for a very long time

Originally posted by Yon
    Sugar Mei Mei

He was in

Long Zhou Fen Pao
    Da Han Tian Zi 1 and 2
    Feng Liu Xiao Nien Tang Bo Hu
    Huan Zu Ge Ge 3

And he is filming the series with my another favorite actress Wu Ting in Qing dynasty series.
    which one in HZGG jie jie ?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

he is the new Xiao Jian ...
    cutie
    omnia vincit amor... praeter paupertatem
    lover conquers all... except poverty

Yeah, he is the new Xiao Jian ( Tieu Kiem)...and he look so cool too. I personally like this new xiao Jian better than the old one...I think he match with Rebecca Wang too.

To Yon, Who is WU Ting?? Do you mean WU Jing(Jason Wu)?? he is really filming a new series with Jason? That is so cool if he is. I really like Jason too. It would be great to see him and Shao Ming together.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by Trinie
    To Yon, Who is WU Ting?? Do you mean WU Jing(Jason Wu)?? he is really filming a new series with Jason? That is so cool if he is. I really like Jason too. It would be great to see him and Shao Ming together.
    To Trinie...If I'm not mistaken I think Yon meant Wu Ting Shi ( I don't who she is) but I do know she and Huang Xiao ming will be in the serie Long Paio or something. The English title is Dragon Ticket. The cast include Huang xiao ming, Wu Ting Shi, Qin Lan, Son Ning Shi...40 episodes....correct me if I'm wrong....