Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

oh, you think so? hehe. it does look like i watch most of his series. but i did not do it on purpose. see, my parents love to rent ancient and wuxia series, so i sort of watch it with them, that's how i got to watch all these series, been watching since i was a kid, and the best part is, i don't have to shell out my own money! hehe. but seriously, my parents let me watch these series because they want me to continually put my mandarin to practice so i won't forget what i learned back in my elem and high school days.
    got a question, is HXM a singer too?
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Ah, you've got great parents, Jenny.

I don't think Huang Xiao Ming is planning on a singing career any time soon, but I believe he sang one of the songs in HZGG III (?) along with some of his other costars.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Smile my huang xiao ming fan fic!!!

heyz guyz!
    newbie here, hope to c more of dis forum. n e waiz, i have a fan fic, or more like a story, with huang xiao ming "cast" as the main character. PLZZZZZ read it! i spent lots of time writing it and i've only got a few readers so far, so i'd really appreciate some supporters and feedback. thx!

url: www.winglin.net/fanfic/theabsconder
    -If you want to find me, look under the skies and above the Earth, for there I will linger until the end of time-

hello hapsterdoodlesters! i'm quite new here too! hehe. juz like you!
    wow! you wrote a fanfic about HXM?! see lady khuge? there's someone else dats an even bigger fan than me! hehehe.
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Default heylo~

hey jenny!
    wuzup? i've only seen him in hzgg3 but i wanna see heroes of the han dynasty (or something like that). i heard he plays the emperor in that one. soo...did u read my story yet? hope 2 c ur comments on it!

ne ways, ttyl, im working on a postie for my story. almost done! im posting it up on www.winglin.net/fanfic/theabsconder when im finished.

~hapsterdoodlesters
    -If you want to find me, look under the skies and above the Earth, for there I will linger until the end of time-

pictures of Huang Xiao Ming in a new series

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-04-27/U92P28T3D377217F329DT20040427221532.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-06-09/U92P28T3D412828F326DT20040609174012.jpg')

i got it from sina.com
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Thanks Bio for the pixs...Huang Xiao Ming look so dark...does he want to be chocolate too? i wouldn't mind eating him

I read recently that he'll be singing the theme songs of his new show "Nu Chai Nan Mao".

Hello everyone here. I'm new here, wow, first I find a forum with Guo Liang and now I'm lucky enough to find another forum for my new idol.

I just finished watchin Da Han Tian Zi I and I really really liked it. Have any of you watched it? What do you think of it. I'm going t rent the 2nd part once I finish studying for my upcoming exam.

I like Xiao Ming because of his facial expressions. He's so good with acting happy, sad, and angry. Actually, his angry face is my favorite expression for some reason.

Btw, does anyone have the song for Da Han Tian Zi I??? I really really like it but I can't find it anywhere.

Yup. Xiao Ming Ge is def. my favorite actors.. He topped the chart many times!

I am still rooting for Xiao Ming Ge to be YG.. but I don't know...
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Originally posted by marshmallow
    I just finished watchin Da Han Tian Zi I and I really really liked it. Have any of you watched it? What do you think of it. I'm going t rent the 2nd part once I finish studying for my upcoming exam.
    Hi marshmallow! I've seen DHTZ and DHTZ II and enjoyed them both. These two threads might interest you:

Da Han Tian Zi

Da Han Tian Zi II

I agree that Huang Xiao Ming is good with facial expressions. He can go from happy to sad to angry in almost no time at all.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks Lady Zhuge!

How come I couldn't find these threads before? Hehe, but thanks for the links. I'm looking forward to watching DHTZII but it seems like Xiao Ming is not a very nice emperor in the second installment. Do you think it'll ruin my impression of him?? And Ning Jing, hmm, I don't know. Have never watched any of her series together but in the pics they don't seem to match much. Hopefully, they'll end up easy on the eye when I watch it.

No problem, marshmallow. Better late than never, right?

Liu Che was far from my favorite character in either of the installments, but at least he was more tolerable in the first one. I just hated how he treated the Wei family in part II. I don't know if it will ruin your impression of him. That's just the character and not HXM's fault by any means. He made a nice transition from crowned prince to emperor.

Ning Jing was okay. I just didn't like her with so much make-up on.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    Ning Jing was okay. I just didn't like her with so much make-up on.
    Yeah, she looks more like his mom than his wife ... I actually like the Wei ZiFu in the 1st installment.

Have any of you watched Tong Bai Hu? What did you find of it? I haven't seen it available yet but yet again, I haven't had time to look really hard, but if it's good, I'll rent it.

Oh I forgot to ask, ok so his character in DHTZII was not that great but was he better at the end? I mean, does he ever regret the things he's done? I found in part he was kind of "hu tu" but he was also quite emotional. Is he still like that in the 2nd part, or is he like really serious and semi-cruel?

Originally posted by tinac
    Yeah, she looks more like his mom than his wife ... I actually like the Wei ZiFu in the 1st installment.
    I was thinking more like...older sister, but close enough. I liked the Wei Zifu more in part one as well.

Have any of you watched Tong Bai Hu? What did you find of it? I haven't seen it available yet but yet again, I haven't had time to look really hard, but if it's good, I'll rent it.
    Are you referring to Feng Liu Shao Nian Tang Bo Hu? I've never seen it myself, but I've heard that this show is pretty good and that Huang Xiao Ming is very comical in it.

Oh I forgot to ask, ok so his character in DHTZII was not that great but was he better at the end? I mean, does he ever regret the things he's done? I found in part he was kind of "hu tu" but he was also quite emotional. Is he still like that in the 2nd part, or is he like really serious and semi-cruel?
    I've basically made my feelings about Liu Che in part II pretty clear in the DHTZ II thread. It seemed ridiculous to me how he just listened to that evil uncle of his after another one of his uncles had backstabbed him in part I. I mean, even if blood is thicker than water, you've still got to look at the circumstances and who you're dealing with. How quickly he seemed to have forgotten the contributions of Wei Qing. He was emotional a lot, yes. Especially angry. As for regret...eh. He's the emperor, so how can he ever be wrong? At least he handled Ji An Shi well, though.

Part III is supposedly in the making, but I've heard absolutely nada about it thus far. Does anyone have any news on it?
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 07-29-04 at 07:21 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yup. His character is pretty annoying, but I like looking at him, so that balances out. Also, he is definitely in "effeminate ancient scholar" mode regarding his general looks so if you don't like long hair and floaty costumes on your guys, then steer away.

And regarding the, ehem, actual content of the series, I thought it was pretty funny. A lot of it is overdone and some story lines are dragged out. However, as it is basically situation comedy, most of the situations are genuinely entertaining. Although it is not as consistantly amusing as say, an Iron Triangle series, it doesn't embarass itself and the cast is a lot more pleasing on the eyes.

Plus, to go back to aesthetics, his smile is amazing. If you like HXM and/or cute guys in general, this would be a pretty sound investment.

Default HXM in new Liao Zhai

HXM is currently filming a new Liao Zhai. This series will have 6 of the Liao Zhai stories, starring Alec Su, Jimmy Lin, Fang Bing Bing, etc. Each will probably doing different stories.

HXM is in the Lu Pan short stories, not sure about the others.

See pictures and details:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/2004-09-07/0740496550.html

Thanks for the update, tinac. It's nice to see that Huang Xiao Ming isn't letting Zhang Ji Zhong's indecisiveness about who to cast for Yang Guo inhibit his potential projects. However, ZJZ is responsible for the delay of DHTZ III's production.

It looks like HXM is paired up with Hu Ke from "Shu Jian Qing Xia Liu Shan Bian" in the Liao Zhai story. I don't think they match up that well from the pics.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")