Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

Yay!!! Congrats to Huang Xiao Ming for *officially* landing the Yang Guo role in the upcoming ROCH!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'll second that ... really happy that they chose him ... can't wait for the show already!

OH my gosh! Xiao MIng is chosen as YAng Guo?? I am soo happy for him!! TOo bad LYF got the role for XLN!!! ARR!! I am sad that MT didn't get the role as GUo FU....
    Last edited by Trinie; 09-15-04 at 04:34 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

HXM the only good looking actor from China, and a lot don't even consider him cute...

why does it seem that taiwanese are so much better looking in general...

I like HXM tho

Didn't he get in a car accident

I don't think Xiao MIng is the only good looking actor in China. There are others as well... But I think the talent is really important too. My mom thinks that actresses from Taiwan look better than the ones in China, but not the actors.
    Yea, Xiao Ming got into a car accident. But that was awhile ago. He had to wear a neck brace because of it. I saw him wearing it behind the scenes while he was filming Long Piao.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I definitely don't agree that Huang Xiao Ming is the only good looking actor from China or that Taiwanese people are better looking in general.

Trinie, did you get to visit the set of "Long Piao", or did you just see HXM wearing the neckbrace in pictures while he was filming that show?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I agree with you Lady Zhu Ge. Oh, I meant that I saw him wearing a neck brace in pictures while he was filming Long Piao. Sorry I wasn't clear!! I wish I got to visit the set of Long Piao, but I live in the US.....

Hi Trinie!

Thanks for clarifying. I wish I could visit the set of some series in China too. That would be such a cool experience! Unfortunately, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.

I heard that HXM has been strengthening his left arm since this ROCH adaptation will follow the book and have YG's right arm be cut off.
    I know filming will start in October, but I'm already wondering when it will wrap up.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi lady zhu ge! It would be so cool to be able to visit the set of Long Piao or any series for that matter... I bet it would be really fun. I wish that they would release behind the scenes footage for all these series. It would be really great to watch them.

I heard about that too... I hope that Xiao Ming will do well in the role of YG. I have confidence in him, but I am not too sure about LYF... Let's see how it goes though. I wonder how long they will take to film ROCH 2004-2005?? I heard that LOCH took a year and a half. I wonder if ROCH will take that long???

Shanghai is now showing tang bo hu.

I saw Xiao Ming in Tang bo Hu. He is sooo cute and funny in there.... I didn't finish that series yet since I had to start school..... I hope to finish it when I have vacation again....

hey there trinie...finally got a hand on one of HXM production...king of han dynasty...its old...but it's good...HXM is sooo cute in there...love him now...relaly a good actor...i love it when he cries...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I saw Xiao Ming in Tang bo Hu. He is sooo cute and funny in there.... I didn't finish that series yet since I had to start school..... I hope to finish it when I have vacation again....
    That series made me absolutely sure he will be great Yang Guo. Love you Xiao Ming Ge..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

To Rachel Yuan, I saw Da Han Tian Zi on TV awhile back and didn't really like it. LOts of people like it though. I didn't see it all so I guess I can't really judge it.

I think Xiao Ming will be a great YG and am happy that lots of people like the fact that he got the role.

I'm one of those people who enjoyed "Da Han Tian Zi", but more because of Chen Dao Ming than Huang Xiao Ming.

Out of all the names mentioned or proposed, I definitely think that HXM is the best choice for YG. His selection somewhat balances out the rather disappointing casting choice of Liu Yi Fei for Xiao Long Nu.
    LOCH took a year and a half to film? DGSD 2003 only took 3-4 months though, didn't it? Hopefully ROCH will be more like the latter and not the prior.

I really want to see FLSNTBH.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I heard that LOCH 2003 took a year and a half to film. DGSD was made really fast. I didn't think the series was very good though....I don't have a lot of confidence in LYF as XLN, but lets see.... You should see Tang BO Hu if you have the chance. Gosh, it is soooo funny and cute. I didn't know that XIao MIng can do so well in funny roles until I saw that series.

I was so happy when it was confirmed Huang xiao Ming would be Yang Guo but oh so disappointing about LYF being SLN....why can't they find someone else...and I was planning to watch it but now I have to think about it....
    WHY? WHY? WHY?

Probably ZJZ has some mental illness of reusing the actors and actress for some reason.

Li Ya Peng and LYF are good examples, and himself likes to show in every frigging series he makes.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

hahhah i agree to yon...but i have no probs with li ya peng...i actually think he act good...but LYF is such a no no
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Maybe ZJZ was pressured into casting LYF as XLN, since JY himself is so smitten with her.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")